April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hello gva, I am totally with you on that. We must be prepared to die for Jesus Christ.
I love the prayer you Prayed. Abundant Blessings to you and your family.
Thank You Lord for PS JD who is not afraid to speak the truth. Amen.

1 Like

Amen about the 5th seal. Yes, that is what I mean.

That’s a good point. One might conclude that the whole of the trumpet judgements had not seen any believers at all. I mean you have the 144k being sealed for trumpets. We see all in trumpet 5 being attacked accept the 144k (that we know of). Yet in Rev 15:2 we are shown that before the bowl judgements are initiated, there were saints who died that overcame to beast and his number. So who are they? They look like they came from the trumpet timeframe. No?

1 Like

What would the Lord Jesus say?

“In the beginning was the WORD, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Galatians 1:8 - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

1 Timothy 4:1-5 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Timothy 6:20-21 - O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

2 Peter 2:1-3 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Romans 16:17 - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Timothy 4:3 - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

1 John 4:1-3 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (Read More…)

Matthew 7:15-20 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 John 1:7-11 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Galatians 1:8 - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Revelation 22:18 - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Titus 3:9 - But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

3 Likes

Thanks. Joyfully :slight_smile: This is actually one of my favorite subjects in Revelation: the reinstatement of the state of Israel as Christ’s anointed. Very exciting stuff here. I see Rev chapter 10 as the inaugural celebration of the event. I believe Rev 15 (echoing back to Rev 14) is the passing on of the baton from those tribulation saints during the two witnesses supervision onto the 144k’s. I see all seals and trumpets occurring within the first half (thus the timing of the beast that comes out of the pit that kills the two witnesses).

But it does look like before the bowls come, the number of the beast is distrusted. So probably after or during the 5th seal this set up of AC’s supernatural powers comes into play. He demands worship and then demands the mark. It is my understanding that this is why the bowls officially come (to rain upon the period where the devil physically rules the earth).

We see two groups near each other. In Rev 6:9-11 & Rev 7:9-17 we see two different groups. The first one looks like the 5th seal recipients. But in that 5th seal God says: “And a white robe was given to each of them; and they were told that they were to rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers and sisters who were to be killed even as they had been , was completed also.” To me, this does not juxtapose with chapter 7 (although it could). But rather more immediately like with chapter 15 juxtaposing. So we have saints in the 5th seal (seal judgements) here in 6:9-11. God saying there will be many more. Then in Rev 15:2 we see those that came possibly between the 5th and 6th trumpet (or also within the 6th trumpet).

Now there is another group in Rev 20:4. Why they are distinct from Rev 15:2 or 7:9-17 i am not sure. UNLESS…muhahaha…i just thought of something. Ok, it is my observation that 7:9-17 are "Great Tribulation saints. That would be the second half. And we get intimacy with 6:9-11 and 7:9-17. We also get intimacy with the the 15:2 saints as it seems they are singing to the 144k in Rev 14. So there is intimacy there too. But in 20:4 it looks like a “tribulation sweep.” Like this was the special resurrection for those who died in Christ during the tribulation (from beginning to end–throughout the 7 years).

Here is a mini breakdown of what I am saying:

1) 6:9-11 Represents Seal Saint Deaths
2) 15:2 Represents Trumpet Saint Deaths (perhaps a smaller number for the reason of THE STRONG DELUSION likely).
3) 7:9-17 Represents Bowl Judgement Saint Deaths (scorching heat appears to match 4th bowl judgement)

So yeah it looks like God is showing us pockets out of each judgement cycle that people are saved. During the trumpets…perhaps only the 5th and 6th trumpet mostly. But lets keep in mind too that even though the 144k were protected and as represented in Trumpet 5, trumpets 1-4 only the 144k were protected from. So maybe many new converts died during that period. I would imagine Christianity would not be popular at any time during the tribulation…and they could have also been killed in persecuation…we are just not told. If Rev 20:4 we are told that there were those that were beheaded. But it does not say that about the 5th seal. So perhaps those are executions during Trumpets? Different from 5th seal (but dying in the same “persecutions” ways) as the 5th seal? Maybe. Also in Rev 7:9-17 it does not mention how they died. Perhaps the hint is toward generic death…like maybe as believers but suffering the bowling ball event of bowls. Funny how they are spelt alike…lol.

So it would appear God has painted quite a tapestry of revival during the tribulation. The last will be first might be why we see them given such special honor respectuflly. Many unbelievers around us now…just might be far more honored then any of us just a few short number of years from now…amen. Wow. Amazing. Hope that helps some. Blessings.

1 Like

lol. Yeah agreed. Please don’t see my post as a campaign to draft believers into staying for the tribulation so we can get greater honor. Although it looks like a time God has mapped out that will certainly do just that. A small 7 years out of 6,000. The last will be first. Sweet…and glorious. Amen. Oh…and I am pre-trib 7 times over btw–I survived 15 hours of the strongest of debates online i could find. Over the course of a year. I have seen nothing stronger. Blessings.

1 Like

Amen. I think corporately so as well. I mean Pastors are a gift to the church from God. Ephesians 4:11:

And it was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers

One of my all time (under his shepherding) favorite pastors, teaches Calvinism. We can be taught that and saved, amen. But it provides some rather strange difficulties in the body–for sure. But this is the day and age we live in. I think its a balance. Romans 13:7

“Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due ; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.”

And…1 John 2:27

And as for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But just as His TRUE and genuine anointing teaches you about all things, so remain in Him as you have been taught.

As healthy believers we walk in the balance of the great honor God has given to our pastors. We side with them. We love on them. We cherish them. And no two men think exactly alike. So the spirit will guide us individually. Even though I think there is a dependency (well at least here in America) on the teachings of others, it can also provide a manner of safeguards too. Pastor JD is my pastor in shinning armor because he cares for the word against the culture. And especially for the ABC’s. Which is under no small assault today.

That is of such lovely heart Ed. I came from a church of 20+ years that were originally from fundamentalism. But they’re a bit more inclusive these days. They recently embraced the Calvary Chapel umbrellas (but seriously…only since COVID…lol). Whereas I have always had a strong fondness for Calvary Chapel. I came out of the Charismatic movement. I was only there a few years and learned differently as a cessationist. Which is what I have been now for many years. And even though that church is super well known for preaching hard against Charismaticism, John Piper and CJ Mahaney would preach from their main service pulpit (never about Charismatic stuff). It made me proud of that church for having EXTREMELY strong convictions…while engaging in loving those who did not always share those. Its a mature mark of spiritual growth I perceive…or at least had over the decades I was there.

Being out of Calvinism now for 5 years, I see a lot of things going on in America I did not see before. It brings me both sadness and great empathy too. I thank you for your charitable heart. And your mature stature in Christ. This is His aim. This is His goal. One that can be done here. We are blessed to have a forum that operates in the spirit. This is how God is glorified. Not by who is right and who is wrong. At least on those things that are not considered the essentials to salvation. Amen. Some of my best friends don’t agree with me at all about the non-essentials. But we have learned the growing pains of love over the years. It reminds me of that no “if”

But with a biblically juxtapositioning to 1 Corinthians 13. Blessings. .

…always room to grow there…

2 Likes

A friend of mine from Grace Community Church (where John Macarthur’s preaches and teaches!–a Reformed church) left me a couple of voicemails after he almost lost his left leg in the hospital due to COVID blood clots. He’s a strong standing employee of the church and cessationist for over 20 years. His gratitude of so much love, care, and His gentle touch in sparing his leg and life and all that God is doing in the midst of mayhem kind of seems like a man experiencing the parting of the read sea within his very own heart. I was so moved I wanted to share it here as well.

:diamonds: Praise Him with everything we have. Serve Him with every ounce of energy we have because He is so good. This [COVID] is really all about Him. This is really about God putting Himself on display. And to the church…this is a way for God to highlight the trinity. To actually give us the straight shot of God’s glory. God’s glory really should press on us…really should help us shake out the jams. God’s glory should help us think differently about ourselves in relation to God so that we can partake of His glory. This isn’t about kingdom politics. This is about kingdom glory. Its an amazing thing to have a glimpse of this. I have never had this glimpse before. I had never dug deep enough until the COVID isolation. But it really wasn’t until I saw my body being attacked aggressively by the disease that I wanted to press further and further toward the Lord.

When we get the real vision, when we get the real deal of how much the Lord loves us, how much the Lord loves His church, His bride, how much He loves His agency upon the earth—that I believe right there would bring Christians into deeper service because we see that it is all about Him. And He is overwhelmingly good/sovereign. That goodness is overwhelming. That goodness pervades into everything. That goodness is even more pervasive than COVID. The Lord, I believe, has orchestrated a move on all of us to highlight His church…to highlight His goodness…to put a big fat focus and stamp upon His sovereignty. And show everybody, believers and unbelievers alike, just how great God is. This is a wonderful time in church history, Teren. It’s a wonderful time to be a Christian. And I’m not saying its not hard. It’s very hard. But because the Lord is who He is, He’s gonna shine greater than any wonderful thought that we have of Him. :diamonds:

3 Likes

@TCC

Questions:

Who opens the first seal and where is he sitting?

I want you to imagine the following.

The first seal is cracked open

The white horse suddenly appears Satan is forced on it and off it goes. Just outside the gates to heaven he tries to get back in but can’t anymore. He hops back on and like a bolt of lightening he is cast down to earth.

Satan is a created being. He can only be in one place at a time. He use to have access to the throne of God where he accused the brethren night and day. Now he knows his time is short and he takes it out on the earth, finalizing his plans.

The world is recovering from the rapture event and he steps into authority (Crown on his head) he is here to conquer. His bow to shoot his flaming arrows.

ISRAHEL IS SAYING PEACE AND SAFETY not the entire world as several wars rage. Now the second seal is broken.

Where is Jesus?

Where is Satan

Now can my first seal be ominous"

Love you bro

Do you remeber who wrote this comment
@YosemiteMountainMan

@Gigi and I
we were talking about this subject . I
copied this because you responded to it
when Yosemite described it to you . Try to imagine this again .

4 Likes

Yes I remember it well. It was a house party…lol. You are so sweet and lovely Becky. I truly adore you my dear sister. You know…I didn’t know that Ken was like a super charged poet…because that was beautiful what he wrote then. Yes I will. Just to let you know even though i have my leanings…I’m always looking for what i don’t know. This is like taking a safari in a grassy lake with thick fog breaking. Someone is cooking marshmallows off in the morning distance. The air is fresh. I see Satan’s fall at trumpet 5…but I will re-imagine :slight_smile: Blessings.

1 Like

If I have in any way upset or offended anyone, I’m sorry. I won’t be able to be on for a long time. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to return. Only God knows what tomorrow may hold.
See ya there or in the air.
I’m moving back home.

7 Likes

God is with you, Marianne.:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Many blessings to you Marianne. :heart:

2 Likes

May God Bless your journey . I will keep
you in my prayers . See you at the rapture .

blessings ,
becky

3 Likes

Wow I got lost a little but I got most of it
Thanks

Ok, hi Becky. I will consider to think upon this further. But would like to present 2 scenarios also to consider when looking upon a robust interpretation as we have here. I think this is very creative, passionate, and unique–what Ken has painting as a consideration. And do appreciate the heart and spirit that went into this from Ken as well as yourself in reposting.

The 2 things that stand out to me when looking upon scripture and how things may play out according to how the word is laying it out is: 1) timing, and 2) sequence. If the 1st seal rider is the man of perdition (per Daniel 9:27–which by the way is the strongest position for the 1sst seal admittedly), then he makes an agreement with the many. To me, this is not just a possible rendering for the 1st seal, but certainly its most probable for Rev 6:2 in how it might interact with the Revelation imagery.

TIMING – Some see Rev 13 as the man of perdition. The man of perdition in that view would have miracle power with signs and wonders. As a rule of study for Revelation, I see chapter 13 placed with books leaning toward mid to end point of trib (10, 11, 12, 14, 15, and 16). That is how I see Rev batching books in that section of it. So timing wise, I would see the man of perdition as a politically powerful figure. But not one containing supernatural powers. My reasoning for this is that the AC is given 42 months (Rev 13.5). He rules the second half, not the first, as I understand it. In Daniel we see the AC does have some wars to fight. I believe when he comes as Dan 9:27 it is the beginning of the 7 years. And the first 3.5 years he does not have supernatural ability. One way to juxtapose this for hopeful accuracy is that the two witnesses are also given 42 months (looking like the first 3.5 years as well). And it is the beast that comes out of the pit that empowers AC to kill the 2 witnesses (not before
Rev 11.7). This suggest that the AC has 3.5 years on earth not able to kill the 2 witnesses because he does not have supernatural power…yet. So the man on the 1st seal horse would not seem to match the dragon falling from heaven (kicked out) because he is not portraying supernatural ability (at least that we know of). It is said in Rev 13 that the dragon gives AC power (13.2). I would understand this to be synonymous with the dragon being kicked out of heaven (Rev 12:13) in that once the dragon is on earth, he empowers the man of perdition. Up until that point, the man of perdition seems to be just a man. Which means he would not be kicked out of heaven. But born here on earth. Another aspect with timing is in Rev 12 we see a dragon fall. In Rev 6 it is a man on a white horse. They could be the same, but not by appearance on the surface though.

SEQUENCE – The other concern is one of sequence. If the man of perdition were one in the same as the dragon being kicked out from heaven, we are told in Rev 12:12-17

**For this reason, rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you with great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child . 14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she *was nourished for a time, times, and half a time, away from the presence of the serpent. 15 And the serpent hurled water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. 16 [f]But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon had hurled out of his mouth. 17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her [g]children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

…that the dragon is angry. And woe to the earth. When we see this sequence we see Israel being persecuted. Now if the 1st seal is the dragon locked out of heaven and he sets up a deal with Israel for 7 years and does not go after them until 3.5 years later…well…that is quite a bit of a delay in that the dragon is “angry” and how that anger looks. It does not look like the 1st seal. In fact, in contrast it would be the exact opposite of making a treaty with Israel in that the angry dragon is said to chase her in persecution.

Well, these are the two variables I would consider when thinking upon the white horse being locked out of heaven as we are told the dragon does get kicked and locked out. These would be, to me, the most important factors to weigh. Because it opens up the question of the difference of the “man of perdition,” and the “supernatural activities of the AC.” We do see a difference in scripture. Those would be more important to me than if a riding horse looks different than a falling dragon. I mean the metaphor differences i could overlook. The timing and sequence features i would look at as more the issue for me, i would say. But then after that, it would cause me then to also question the horse riding vs dragon falling differences in metaphor as well.

I will keep this white horse locked out of heaven motif in mind though…for I am sure there is more to consider. But so far that is where my reimagining has taken me thus for. If something else comes along as well you think may be helpful in considering this view, i’d be more than happy to consider. Blessings dear sister.

Hi TCC ,
I see you read your bible and have views that do not line up with me with regards to the first seal in Revelation . We have been through this before . I told you months ago I will stay in the background and pray for you . TCC , you will always have a place in my heart . Lets agree to disagree .

Blessings ,
Becky

4 Likes

Absolutely. For those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear. The Luciferase will put a quantum dot that illuminated under the skin. It tracks and identifies. Elon Musk is ready with his brain chip implant. I think first the paten being 666 is in there as well. So to me these will be used as the CONTROL of all with currency and the ability to buy or sell. Once the AC IS REVEALED then it becomes the MOB. DNA plays a huge part in their pursuits to bring humans down to trans humans making them unredeemable. Hybrids. Ever watch the. Erixon commercial?

1 Like

Sorry. VERIZON COMMERCU

1 Like

I hope this message is given to Pastor JDs lovely daughter. I don’t know how to spell her name. I have watched this update more than once. Once I fell asleep listening to it and woke in the middle of the night to your singing, a hymn I love. I had tears pouring down my face and I felt so close to God. My heart has been troubled lately thinking of the little children they want to inoculate next. I have also been thinking of my loved ones who live far away from me and that I might not see them again, this side of heaven. Tonight I fast forwarded through the update just to hear your voice again. I am still sobbing. I find it hard to cry and I really needed to. I feel the Lord’s presence and I am comforted. Thank you so much. Your voice is not all that is pure about you. I can see it in your face. God bless you little sister.

4 Likes