April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Here is a much longer explanation of this ‘messiah’.
Jesus said said that many would come falsely proclaiming they are the Christ…Matthew 24.24…
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Here is the clip…

This was an internet scam. I watch Amir Tsarfati who is a Christian Jew in Israel and he explained how fake all of this was. The rabbi’s all kiss each other, etc. The internet (Satan) used this to deceive many. Just rediculous.

4 Likes

This may be far more poignant and prophetically significant than originally intended…

4 Likes

Sliding on greased skids – Godlessness in America Growing, Welcomed

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yep. Good point.

News coming out of my province in Canada today, they’ve put up a fence and blocked all entrance to the GraceLife church. You may remember this church as Pastor Coates was put in jail earlier this year, released after all charges were dropped except for a $100 fine.

Official statement from Alberta Health Services.

7 Likes

My wife sent me that this morning. My heart just sank. So discouraging. We will need to pray for Pastor Coates and his family and the church.

4 Likes

He is researching abt name of God in human gene… I did put a teaser trailer in one previous BPU thread. Maybe one of that supporting key to his message.

A good example of what governments will do against any refuseniks in future. This is just a preview of things to come.

4 Likes

Hi @TCC , thank you for your reply and I am sorry for not being clear. I borrowed the term “Russian Collision” to imply globalist wants to start a new war in Ukraine since Putin refused to obey them based on his speech at WEF event early this year.

Time will tell how this war will go. Read there are artillery fights ongoing now.

1 Like

There is a couple verses in Zechariah that kind of made me think.
And it shall come to pass, thatbin all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therin.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, it is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
Zechariah 13:8-9
This sure sounds to me like two thirds of Israel will die leaving one third to go through the fire which I think is the Tribulation. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Yes, satan will try to eliminate all Jews so that Jesus Christ will not be able to come back to set up Millenial Kingdom. It begins in the second half of tribulation after 2 witnesses are slain by antichrist.

@Janet7 , that’s why Pastor JD urged us to get people to Jesus, be it they vaxxed or not.

Eternal Lives Matter!

@Twi and @jasonacts177 , could you please discuss with JDForumAdmins on reopening the Salvation and ABC’s section due to near hour of rapture? It was closed due to abuse or misuse of threads. Both of you need to regulate the posts in that section tightly.

I think ideas of how to use ABC’s and evangelistic outreach sharing is useful for readers.

Thanks much.

2 Likes

Exactly. I feel that as Isreal pushes full steam ahead with all of this it’s a clear indication of just how close we are to the rapture!

2 Likes

Absolutely. This is private property and no crime (even in the world’s legal sense) has been committed. Amendments to law regarding this very thing (emergency health act provisions, aka, if there’s a health emergency, “officials” can do whatever they want even on private property) happened on the provincial level last March so can’t say I’m surprised. But God!

And regarding opening the other categories, trust me when I say, I want them opened as much as (if not more than) anyone here. Thank you for your continued patience :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! I have no doubt he is the false prophet . She referenced the beast (I think beast #1 if I recall right)… I think the “beast” is only referenced as the AC in Scripture so I was thinking she was talking about the AC in the post. thanks much

Did you know Jesus came when Rome dished out global tax?

Luke 2

The Census and the Birth of Jesus

1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus,that all the world should be taxed. 2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.

6 Likes