April 9, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Final Prophetic Event

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains both how and why the fulfilment of prior prophetic events points to the ultimate fulfilment of the final prophetic event, then celebrates Communion at the conclusion.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

13 Likes

Wow the partaking of communion was powerful! Thank you LORD for Pastor JD!

18 Likes

In Christ Alone (My Hope Is Found) - Adrienne Liesching | LYRIC VIDEO - Bing video

10 Likes

9 April 2023

--------------------

In early Mar. 2023, prophecy teacher Amir Tsarfati wrote, “According to those who gather such statistics, of the 2.42 billion people who bear the label ‘Christian’ today, only 6.6% believe in the rapture of the church.”

As one who constantly writes and talks about the Rapture, I am well aware that there is widespread unbelief, but it shocks me that only 6.6% of those that call themselves Christian believe in it (if the number is right).

This much I do know: Every jot and tittle of the Word will be fulfilled.

And the Rapture is going to happen whether church members believe it or not, whether they are ready or not.

Ready Or Not :: By Daymond Duck

--------------------

10 Likes

I was greatly encouraged to hear again of the typology in scripture. It seems clear and obvious now that Jesus is everywhere and in everything!

8 Likes

10 April 2023

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

7 Likes

They are keeping the system on Life Support u til they can bring in CBDC’s.

2 Likes

Interesting reading on this topic. The Central Bank Rolling in new Fast Payment program for all Financial Institutions. Not sure if you have read this.

5 Likes

@Nieves76 According to what Pete Garcia said in one of his videos, this won’t roll out so quickly… it’ll be a slow process.

2 Likes

This is what JD said except he made a mistake like me, this service is not CBDC, rather its the platform or infrastructure ready to support CBDCs.

It’s like laying out the chess board and pieces first before game on.

9 Likes

@dlcv Hi Dennis, is this your article?

LOL, no. There are many Dennis the Menace’s around the world…

4 Likes

Pray for Israel :heart:

Now the LORD said to Abram,
“Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father’s house,
To the land which I will show you;
And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;
And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”
Genesis 12:1-3

11 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/ysuKCcu0XVY?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/live/SDXpj1tedXc?feature=share

6 Likes
7 Likes

11 April 2023

-------------------------

Biden will bring the Great Reset. Trump was supposed to bring the Great Awakening. We could easily be deceived if we don’t know what to watch out for. Video from On Point Preparedness channel.

This lady got resurrected after MIA for so long???

3 Likes

The Fednow system according to the writeup on the federal reserve boards official site, indicates that the Fednow system that is being tested right now and which will be instituted in July- seems to be a clearinghouse between the Central banking groups and the Commercial banks, this is the first part of the overall panopticon that will be structured by the BIS in order to bring in their CBDC. In short, this appears to be the first step in getting the commercial banks all on board, prior to fully instituting the CBDC later on this year or in 2024.

2 Likes

#nostalgic post of the week

6 Likes

I like Mike at On Point Preparedness. I’ve been watching his videos since 2016. He brings some wonderful insights to the table. I have enjoyed watching him grow over the years. Please keep in mind he believes the rapture is mid to late tribulation and believes the church goes through the tribulation. Thus the name for his channel. Blessings.

2 Likes
8 Likes