April 9, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Final Prophetic Event

Is the bio digital currency presented for July 2023, a unique card or a smarphone app or a chip in the body?

12 April 2023

-----------------

-----------------

-----------------

7 Likes

Unicoin Update (4/11): Unicoin was presented at the IMF Spring Meetings, and was not specifically launched by the IMF. the IMF, mentioned that it is true IMF has not officially endorsed Universal Monetary Unit, however, haven’t objected to “UMU’s FX premium rates and its monetary sovereignty approach.”

Also in their summary of their meeting yesterday, global inflation has not fallen as they were expecting.

1 Like

I find it interesting and possibly Prophetic that Blackstone is limiting pension withdrawals on their real estate funds to exactly 666 billion dollars according to this commentator.

1 Like

13 April 2023

------------------

------------------

------------------

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/V5A0S25LD0M?feature=share

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/Pw0NCc4wYT4?feature=share

4 Likes

14 April 2023

------------------------------

Today you will hear about Jack Hibbs.

The seal pictured to the right was identified as “one of Mr. J.'s seals” by Thomas Jefferson’s grandson-in-law [Nicholas Philip Trist]. It bears the motto, “Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.” Jefferson’s memorandum book contains the notation, “Pd. Thomson for a seal £3-7” on March 26, 1786, perhaps referring to the purchase of the seal shown here.

This video showed how he has changed since 2020: You still need to study Romans 13 and 2 Peter 2 on your own.

Ps Chuck Smith’s sermon on submission to Government:

3 Likes

Thanks for posting the Rumble video about the NAR. I’m trying to learn more about it. I’m really happy to have The Berean Call as a resource. I’ve learned a lot from that site, as well as from JD.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/n2j-LLZrBug?feature=share

6 Likes

Iran now openly tells terrorist to come together for war. What war well not Ezekiel war yet as Russia is kind of busy right now. Also the USA Biden thugs have been caught funding the Palestinians defense I mean offensive militants…

9 Likes

10 Likes

Guest speaker Pete Garcia

4 Likes

16 April 2023

Would you like to watch this video?

1 Like

I am running out of words. This is such a tangled mashup.

1 Like

Sounds like we might see a internet shutdown soon Expect anything panic of nothing its still in Yahweh’s capable hands.

Maranatha

2 Likes

Well I see no problem with standing together to protect our world but only in the way scriptures teach.

Patriot Hibbs blindly says he stands for what Elon Musk is doing how superficial is that thinking? Elon has created more of the demonic jail grid that any body else on earth. Elon is for abortion gives money to make sure it continues.

Elon was married to a witch rock star and names his children with numbers. Duh, I see some issues hanging with Elon apparently they are not so important to the Ecumenicals.

So please let them do what they do many will still come to Christ but many of the leaders will not see any treasure in heaven from it.

Let them do what they will do, we are to do what we are called to do. I don’t stand with them because I know who leads them, we all do. These are the ecumenical believers that cross over to hold hands for their own victories.

I stand the best I know how with the Lord in Faith even though I hope these succeed in so many ways as God wills of course.

I see a lot of PRIDE and FEAR as the Motivating factor when I watch and listen. The Faith they have is possible motivated by the wrong spirit I certainly don’t know? But when I watch them on stage the fear of not joining them is strong why because of the fear of what we see coming of course.

So that is a lack of faith I can sense in me from who you might ask? Yep the enemy of course so then I fight against and pray for more faith to stand and trust in the Lord to finish in me what he created me for and to trust His way.

So still waiting upon the Lord he has us where he wants us also, 10 years ago I would possible believed this was all good, seen way to much to believe its suppose to go this way now.

We see many men building up their own kingdoms here to hold while on earth then they will give them to the Lord after they are finished.

Shalom

5 Likes

The fawning over Elon is simply crazy over on Twitter.
Elon’s tweets are so obviously forked…he says this but he also says that. And then he’ll toss in a new twist.
Who really IS Elon? Human or AI or both?

6 Likes

I will not judge him, I don’t need to he has stated he does not follow Christ.

his family line is weird to say the least yet these Christian leaders some that said the vax was ok now even support much he says or does for their own purposes. I have not heard any of these early Vax supporters speak up about the suddenly dies phenomena have you?

Many of these men that lead the kingdom now and ecumenical fight need Jesus more than they can imagine I believe.

If I was to wonder I would wonder if he was one of the 3 in waiting to make the cut for the AC. Its plain to see him as a king of sorts and he is paying his dues to take the office.

Shalom

3 Likes

Today’s Verse

As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Thessalonians 1:3 NLT

Devotion

When the Apostle Paul prayed for the Thessalonian church, he thought of three things in particular. He thought of their faith, hope, and love. From Paul’s perspective, these three things are the three great and eternal principles of the Christian faith. He said of them elsewhere, “Three things will last forever–faith, hope, and love–and the greatest of these is love” (1 Corinthians 13:13). When Paul prayed for the Thessalonians, he thankfully thought of how they embodied these principles and he constantly prayed that they would continue to embody them (1 Thessalonians 1:2).

The Thessalonians performed faithful work. That is, they did things that reflected the fact that they had Christian faith. What kind of work was this? Paul doesn’t say specifically, but without doubt, it demonstrated they had genuine faith in their hearts. Perhaps he was thinking of all the work they did in spreading the Good News of the Gospel and in discipling the new converts.

The Thessalonians also performed loving deeds, reflecting a love of God in their hearts. For Paul, love is the greatest principle. After all, God is love (1 John 4:8). If God has taken up residence in the heart of a believer, then love will be the result.

Finally, the Thessalonians did things that reflected the fact that they had the enduring hope of God in their hearts. What did this entail? Perhaps Paul was thinking of all the trials and persecutions the Thessalonians had endured (1 Thessalonians 1:6). Despite their circumstances, they held onto their hope of a future full of glory. They held onto their hope of the triumphant return of Jesus Christ and of the ultimate salvation He will bring.

May we also be models of faithful work, loving deeds, and enduring hope–not for the praise of men, but for the glory of Christ.

2 Likes