April 9, 2023: Resurrection Sunday Service – What Christ's Resurrection Means To Me

:bible2: What Christ’s Resurrection Means To Me

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: talks about the paramount importance of Christ’s resurrection and the profound implications of what it truly means to and for us, then celebrates Communion at the conclusion.

Watch at JDFarag.org

or watch here on Youtube

Additional topical teachings can be found here!

14 Likes

Truly incredible and inspiring service, thank you.
Love the reminder that because Jesus has paid in full i no longer have to put up with the enemies accusations and condemnation. And the fourth point our hope for Christs return a great blessing in these increasingly dark and threatening days

13 Likes

Oh thank You Lord Jesus. I have no worries, no guilt because I know of Your perfect, Your complete, total, 100%, FINISHED work on the cross. You gave it all, Your whole body to rescue lil ole me and I am Yours because Your blood paid my debt.

Amazing Love! how can it be?
That Thou my God should die for me!

Jesus paid it all
All to Him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow

11 Likes

Great song :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
Looking To Live By The Inspirations

Chorus:
I’m looking To live. I’m not looking to die.
I focused my eyes on Jesus the Christ
I don’t feel the stones. I don’t see the crowd.
My mind is fixed on the heavenly crown.
If you’re wondering why I’m looking on high
I’m looking To live

Stephen preached the gospel the world would not receive.
But Stephen had a vision. In that vision Stephen believed
As they stoned that dying body he got something in his eye
He said “I see the heavens open; Jesus standing at the Fathers right side”

Chorus

This world has tried to blind me. Satan hopes I will never see
all the blessings of the gospel; a vast inheritance for me
He has come just a little to late now. I’ve got something in my eye
Sweet glory land awaking; nothing else will ever satisfy

9 Likes

Thank you Stacey, I was blessed when I came here this morning. This song was the first thing I saw and listened to. I am indeed looking to live and to live with Christ!

5 Likes

Amen! What a wonderful God we serve :heart:.
I can’t wait to see Him face to face and to have a resurrected body. To have my hands no longer crippled. I can cry just thinking about it.

6 Likes

Oh me too BB, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis that has crippled my hands and fingers and now it is doing the same to my right foot. This body is quickly breaking down. BUT soon we will see Him in all His beautiful, magnificent Glory!

8 Likes

Andy woods preached a very encouraging sermon on our resurrection bodies! It really cheered me up. Our temperatures plummetted its cold and wet and it woukd bd easier to point to what doesnt hurt !

8 Likes

Thank you Margaret, listening now!

3 Likes

I heard it too. It was so uplifting!

2 Likes

Yes it was a real blessing, my niece who is a re ent believer had been asking me lots of questions about that very topic last week. So i was delighted to hear it anx forward it. Amazing how God hears and answers ge cry if our hearts

5 Likes

Yes I love how He (the Lord) works in our daily lives and gives us what we need. He is so Good to me!
Still hurting but I am refreshed and so excited

5 Likes

This is a must watch. Hits all the main points.

4 Likes