Are there any Believers in Canada

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

I am looking for like minded preteib believing christians in Canada?
Preferably in Alberta!!!

4 Likes

@lavender

2 Likes

Oh wow, this is just Grand!
Thanks Jams!
Hello Shannon, I am from ON - sorry I am not from AB however, if it counts my hubby and I lived out there for several years; on the prairies near Drumheller.
Now the interesting thing is that I saw your post last night and when I was about to respond the post vanished and I look for sometime but to no avail. Then @JamNL in the Netherlands finds you and passes it on to me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Love how God is in the details!
There are a number of Canadians on this site and some CND political content has been shared as well. They should appear out of the woodwork shortly and you are sure to connect with some Albertans.
That is so awesome that you had an opportunity to visit JD’s church family. :smiley:
Also, after following JD’s teaching you have seen the growth and change in his directives and leanings.
Abba’s richest blessing on you Shannon. May you grow in strength and power in His name!
:heartpulse:

3 Likes

Me!! I live in Alberta!

1 Like

Hugs mama!
Monday…. Jitsi?

1 Like

** :grin:**

2 Likes

Hi all I am from Winnipeg but I did live in Alberta last year for a bit. Hope all is well.

1 Like

I’m in Saskatoon, SK.

1 Like

Saskatchewan as well :blush:

1 Like

Fellow believer here from Ontario!

1 Like

Also a believer from Ontario. I have visited all the provinces and lived in half of them but not Alberta. Very concerned for Canada right now and believe it or not, this is my only contact with other Bible believing Christians. I have never lived anywhere else and I have always worn my maple leaf with a grateful smile.

3 Likes

Some of my favourite pastors are in Alberta. I attend church remotely and have found good ones there.

1 Like

My wife’s mom lives in Alberta. Near Edmonton. 1 hr North.