Are we there yet? ( what possibly needs to be added to this question?)

Hee Hee. Just another week and a half to go. If you don’t understand that, ask @Jon and he can explain it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

Yep! I remember @Jon

8 Likes

I’m thinking of bringing it back to two weeks lol.

11 Likes

No way! I can’t hold it that long!

10 Likes

16 Likes

Not until the fullness of the Gentlemens…

[edit] My apologies brethren; not for the first time I completely forgot where I was [/edit]

15 Likes

:rofl::rofl::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiley:
What about the fullness of the Gentea…eel ladies?
girl-sips-tea

12 Likes

Brilliant Kariena!

6 Likes

giphy (3)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

curtsy-bow

7 Likes

giphy (3)

Noooooooooo!!!

4 Likes

A friend of mine (yes, I have one or two left) sent me a link to an article talking about Biden signing an order for the Fed Reserve to look into cryptocurrency government oversight and if the central bank should “jump in and create its own”. I said, if you need anymore proof that the bible is 100% accurate and warned you over 2,000 years ago that THIS would become the beginning stretch to start a one world currency, one world system, all perpetrated by the devil through temptation of greed and pride, thus allowing the second horseman to ride onto the scene - well, I don’t know what else you’ll need for proof.

He is of the belief for personal reasons that we’ll end up as the Mormon’s believe that we stay on earth and everything around us changes into utopia. I laugh at that and try to get him to see reason but, he’s not listening.

10 Likes

Hey @Jon I think you should look up :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: Look way up :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: Perhaps pause around post 7 by @jasonacts177 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lighten up chum…
Or did I totally misunderstand. If so silly me. Please forgive.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Love ya bro.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I’m not debating with anyone, D. This ties in to what was being discussed. No need forgive. I’ll just smack ya in the back of the head later when I see ya. You’ll scream “What was THAT for?!” And I’ll show you a screenshot of this conversation and stick my tongue out at you. Then maybe a raspberry as I boop your nose. Nothing really mean or anything. Now when we get back down here to rule and reign with Christ – no promises I won’t show up and scare ya by walking through a wall or peek in through a wall and say BOO!

6 Likes

Never mind. I’ll smack myself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, no…I’ll do it justice and only hit your head, not your backside. Trust me, it’ll be worth it. :smiley:

3 Likes

200w

5 Likes

9 Likes

So we aren’t THERE yet, but it is getting closer and I am out to spread a little mischief. I am in a silly mood and wanting to fight off the depression that is trying to get a hold of me today.
I can’t stand it when I hear people talking of what they are going to do next month or next year. B-mmer. Are they so blind or am I?
I have lost interest in nearly everything. I watch a movie to distract me and end up deleting it. Everything seems boring and not worth anything. I just want to go home.
So while traveling in a car - waiting to get to our destination, we played silly games.
We would count telephone poles or see how many convertibles we could see. Oh there’s a cow was always a good one. And then we would say.

Nope, not yet.
O.k. I will be back. My silliness for today is not quite gone yet so I will see where else I can have some fun for now.

17 Likes