Are we there yet? ( what possibly needs to be added to this question?)

So we aren’t THERE yet, but it is getting closer and I am out to spread a little mischief. I am in a silly mood and wanting to fight off the depression that is trying to get a hold of me today.
I can’t stand it when I hear people talking of what they are going to do next month or next year. B-mmer. Are they so blind or am I?
I have lost interest in nearly everything. I watch a movie to distract me and end up deleting it. Everything seems boring and not worth anything. I just want to go home.
So while traveling in a car - waiting to get to our destination, we played silly games.
We would count telephone poles or see how many convertibles we could see. Oh there’s a cow was always a good one. And then we would say.

Nope, not yet.
O.k. I will be back. My silliness for today is not quite gone yet so I will see where else I can have some fun for now.

17 Likes

I love the picture of the dogs! They look like I feel. Can’t wait! Can’t wait!

Then…………

8 Likes

That dog looks like I felt this morning and I am trying to fight it off. Here’s one to perk you and the doggy up and put a smile on your face.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you Dallas! You add a great flavor to the forum. You are appreciated!

Keep looking up!

8 Likes

Get this…. I’m a cat person :joy:
But dogs express emotions better🙃

6 Likes

"No, you should have thought of that before we left!!!"

:rofl:

6 Likes

Yep, I have the official footage of @Jon saying it…

I knew it!!! @Jon has been watching the Simpsons prophecy news channel again…

8 Likes

@DallasT
In the great car ride of life, try to be the dog.
funny-dog-riding-in-car
alert-dog-in-car

Hillbilly-dog-in-truck

8 Likes

O.K. I’ll try to be the dog. Hmmmmph. Not working. Hee Hee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
dog
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Ummm…never heard of that one. So, did you all hop out of the car and go tip them or what? :smile:

OK, those are goats but still funny.

**Oh, and maybe best NOT to play “Punch buggy, no punch back” with @Jon in the car.**:wink::smile:

2 Likes

No way would my dad have stopped driving. On long trips, it would be exciting to see a cow in a field. We were city kids so when we spotted one, we made sure everyone got to see it.

1 Like

Yep, we went 1500 miles (24? hour drive) to Disney World when I was a kid with minimal stops. Didn’t even overnight in a hotel, just pulled into a truck stop so dad could snooze a couple hours then back on the road. :crazy_face:

On one of our adoption trips with a 5 & 6 yr old in tow, we had a lot of time in cars and big cities so I started a game with them. The taxis in that area were bright yellow & green so when we passed one we’d try to be the first to yell, “Lemon lime!”. In the last city they were blue so we switched to “Blueberry!” :blush:

3 Likes

OK, this dog is STILL cracking me up. Got the whole ‘deer in the headlights’ look perfected. :joy:

2 Likes

This picture kinda reminds me of the old 80s Wendy’s commercial.

7 Likes

I am sitting here chuckling. I totally forgot about that commercial. Where’s the Beef? Ha Ha Ha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That dog looks like how I used to feel when I would drive with my mom in her old age. In her younger years, she was an excellent driver. In her later years, she had so many close calls, I think the angels were working overtime. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh what a look on that dog’s face! Hilarious. Big ole LOL.

4 Likes

Thanks for the silliness! Much needed right now!!

3 Likes

I am sorry. What does everyone mean when they say about another week and a half? Does it pertain to the 70th week of Daniel? I am a bit cotton headed here. :hugs:

5 Likes

Glad you like it. It did lift my mood yesterday. I still have a touch of silliness left over from yesterday and a couple meme’s I didn’t use. These are just for you so don’t share them with anyone else. Hee Hee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We are almost there. Just a little while longer. Keeping moving forward.

7 Likes