Are we there yet? ( what possibly needs to be added to this question?)

So ready!!!:pray:

4 Likes

How agonizing to be that close to the treat. Poor squirrel. :smile:
So, are you a bit of a squirrel, @DallasT ? I know i am i get focused on something and then something runs across my path and i am distracted. Lol!

4 Likes

I guess it depends what it is and what I am doing.
Lately my focus is solely on going home. I can’t seem to find interest in anything else as hard as I try. It’s just all Blah. I will start a video, get bored and then begin another one and the same thing happens. Sheesh. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes. Understand. I am getting weary of not only trials and difficulties, but just the day to day keeping the walk consistent, and relationships with people. I usually got along pretty well with family and those close to me but it seems now everyone is so on edge and easily angry and put out. Everything is becoming a bigger struggle. And i am more conscious of walking closer to the Lord, yet human relationships are getting tou tougher.
Maybe it’s just me and something God is working on me about. But i sure am weary.

8 Likes

Let me be another pea in this pod. :joy: oh some days the wait is so hard-like today.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard :grinning:

4 Likes

Passover begins on Good Friday this year. Interesting timing

4 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

download (5)

11 Likes

Didn’t know if the other one would play every where

3 Likes

Yesterday was a mountain top; today is a valley.
Hanging on is an exercise today for sure.

6 Likes

I’m sorry for you. Sort of for me too. Yesterday I felt so much better than today.
Here’s hoping we don’t have too much longer to wait for the Lord’s return. Till then we keep hanging on and keep trusting him.

5 Likes

It really is one day at a time. Some days when the shadows come I don’t have the strength to pray earnestly and diligently. I sort of wave my little white flag and sheepishly say "Lord? Help Lord!

9 Likes

Oh me too. I feel like this past week my prayer life is so dead. I am still praying but yes, it is not earnest and diligent. I keep asking the Lord to fight my battles for me because I don’t have any strength left in myself. I am at the end of my rope and barely hanging on.
The Lord knows exactly what we are going through and he will help us. He cares and he understands - Praise God.

11 Likes

The whole process of battling in prayer is tiring. Satan is bearing down hard on many fronts to weaken us and make us ineffective.

5 Likes

True, but in the end he can’t win. Greater is he that is in us, than he that is in the world. When we are weak than God is strong. The more he weakens us, the stronger God fights on our behalf. We can’t do any of this on our own.

6 Likes

@DallasT THAT is the victory. That is why we endure and remain faithful.

4 Likes

Beloved Sister, we all have these times in our lives! Just today, I was saying to the Lord, “I know You are here.” But I haven’t done my Bible Study yet! And I’m still in my pj’s! Sigh. Woe is me, today! BUT GOD! I wonder if sometimes, because we are so very passionate in our faith, if we just don’t get plain “tired”? Not of God, but just being human…It sort of reminds me of when Jesus would have to get away by Himself to pray or have His time with His Father. Now, I know we are NOT Jesus - but we have the same attributes…He was Perfect. We just ain’t.! Blessings!

8 Likes

Your post made me wonder if Jesus ever got tired of being human. I’m sure as he looked at this world and remembered what he left behind, he longed to go home. Yet he knew he came here for a purpose and had work to accomplish. Interesting to think about. Thanks for sharing.

8 Likes