Are we there yet? ( what possibly needs to be added to this question?)

I am so glad to hear I am not alone in this. The few things that emerge from my brain and roll off my tongue most often these days are,

“Thank you for taking care of us.”

“I don’t know what to do, but my eyes are on you.”

“If the world is running away from you and this is what its going to be like, I don’t want to live here anymore, so please send Jesus quickly…”

Battle weary…

9 Likes

Me too! Everything seems harder.

6 Likes

10 Likes

So glad of that!!

3 Likes

Amen!
1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

5 Likes

c

5 Likes

Maybe I should take this monkey’s suggestion and hang by my feet for a while since my hand grip is weakening.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing that its very encouraging

3 Likes

6 Likes

Today would be glorious!

6 Likes

If you are like me, you are tired and weary of this wicked world and anxious to go home. We all are.
We are the light in the darkness and God is not willing that any should perish. He wants to see EVERYONE in heaven with him and spare them the wrath. He is just as excited as we are to take us home. So keep hanging in there and keep looking up.

14 Likes

Jesus Jesus Jesus only Jesus :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Amen, sisters!

3 Likes

@DallasT
Thank you for the encouragement.

3 Likes

Hopefully it will be soon. I am running out of rope to hang on to. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I feel it too. I’ve cut back on a lot of reading/watching and news. I can’t live in a state of trying to protect myself ( or whatever you want to call it-as I have prepared as much as I can). I have grieved the loss of many things; now I’m ready to spend more time in the word and enjoy Gods creation. I pray and leave it with Him. He will provide and protect, forgive where I fail, teach what He chooses, and lead me where He wants me to go. Nothing can touch me unless it’s been filtered through His loving hands, and it’s time to put into practice what He has taught me.

I sense I’m in a period of ‘rest’. I don’t know what’s ahead, but I know to praise Him in the midst, and He never leaves me. Some days it’s as simple as that-other days I’m scrambling to remember how to live in His peace. ( so I write it down and amaze myself when I am down😂)

Hang on @Dallas, we are almost home! Perhaps we can take a little nap in the boat with Jesus, and the time will seem to go by faster.

8 Likes

Agreed. Watching the news and hearing all the panic about things we have no control over just sets us up to fear. Yes, the loving hands of the Lord have us. I cannot fear what may happen to me. I too am spending more time in the Word and fellowship with Him so that when trials come I am not too far from the path to Him.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Glad to see a new post here!

3 Likes

5 Likes