Are You Forsaken?

Are You Forsaken?
“And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.” Psalms 9:10 (KJV)

The quality of the knowledge you have opens great doors of opportunity for you. The psalmist spent time to know the name of the LORD and discovered that His name is dependable. After this discovery, he always put his trust in God and never suffered rejection (Psalms 56:11).

Dear beloved, are you suffering from rejection, disappointment, and resentment? It is time to know the name of the LORD. His name is a strong tower to guarantee your safety (Proverbs 18:10). Put your trust in the name of the Lord and begin to seek Him diligently through the Word of God and fellowship. He alone is dependable and cannot forsake you (Hebrews 13:5). And you will find rest for your soul. Hallelujah! God bless you!

Prayer Point: My dependable Father, I can always put my trust in You. Thank You for being reliable. I’m encouraged that I cannot be forsaken because You are with me. I’m forever grateful because, with You on my side, I can attain any height in Jesus’ name. Amen!

I Would like to share this with you. Here You Can Download This Application from PlayStore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=devotion.dailybibledevotion

1 Like