Are You Having a Hard Time?

Are You Having a Hard Time?
“If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:) Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.” Psalms 7:4-5 (KJV)

The kind of mindset you have will determine your disposition in hard times. As a child of God, you need to be aware that tests, trials, and temptations are part of the Christian faith; preparing yourself to face them is the surest way to pass all your tests, endure your trials, and overcome your temptations (Matthew 4:1–11; Job 1:13–22). The psalmist was having a hard time, and as he prayed the way he did, he was sure his trial was not a result of evil or sin he had committed.

Dear beloved, you don’t determine the kind of tests, trials, and temptations that should come your way. Likewise, you cannot prescribe the kind of punishment God should give you for sin. If you have sinned, ask God to forgive you; He will forgive you, but you have to endure the consequences (1 John 1:9). Feed yourself enough with the Word of God, pray, and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, and you will know how to pass your tests, endure trials, and overcome temptations. Hallelujah! Be an Overcomer!

Prayer Point: My dear heavenly Father, thank You for teaching me how to overcome hard times. Indeed, it takes knowing Your Word, prayer, and fellowship with Your Spirit to pass tests, endure trials, and overcome temptations. I use all these keys to continually be an overcomer for You in Jesus’ name. Amen!

I Would like to share this with you. Here You Can Download This Application from PlayStore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=devotion.dailybibledevotion

2 Likes