August 1, 2021 – Hebrews 7:1 - Only Jesus

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: talks about how it is that only Jesus is the answer to everything and anything in our lives today, especially with what’s now happening in the world.

Watch on jdfarag.org
image (1)

or watch on youtube

13 Likes

Thank you Jesus for Pastor JD! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

So encouraging! Excellent! Thank you, Jesus! All praise and glory be to him!

3 Likes

Amen for this.:cherry_blossom:

Meanwhile, pray for Pastor JD and his family. :hibiscus:

4 Likes

That was awesome.

2 Likes

How excellent that the unadulterated Gospel can still go forth worldwide! Praide the Lord!

Praying for JD’s pretty podiatary projections. (Beautiful Feet) :slight_smile:

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

“Uttermost.” Love it. ‘Word’ of the day.

2 Likes

You know when a dog hears something and they want to concentrate on the sound, so their ears perk up and they get real quiet? That was me at the part of “in the order of Melchizedek”. I’ve wondered about this entity all my life. Preachers seem to gloss over him. My brain came up with two possible identities. First, just as JD said, he was Christ; but the other guess was that he was the priest in the third Heaven’s temple. If what God directed the Israelites to build was a copy of sorts, of what is in Heaven, could God have created a special being… without mother or father… to minister inside the temple?

Blessings