August 14, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Getting Angry or Getting Ready

“We fly soon”:

This morning I dreamed that I left my house (a move) and my dad was searching in the house a little book. I found the little book and heard classic music. We needed that book before leaving the house.

(Seems to be the rapture and the little book of life)

Rem: I’m not a prophet, just a dreamer.

3 Likes

The good news is more we suffer (everybody worldwide), more people accept Jesus. So probably we will suffer a bit more, to save those who can be saved before the tribulations.

Better not to watch too much the waves, the storms around us but to focus on Jesus giving the direction.

As the jews crossing the red sea with Moses: they didn’t look back too much to see the Egyptians or the walls of water, but the other side.

9 Likes

They are all pathetic and the light inside of them is darkness. They are more to be pitied. Sad, really sad.

1 Like

Let me add another “D”…

~ JD Farag

Hah hah! You know everyone who chuckled thought at first he meant Donald… :smiley:

6 Likes

Saved in the brain! :relaxed:

1 Like

It’s probably for the leaders because in my country there is no mountains :sweat_smile: A lot of people will suddenly become nervous :smile:

1 Like

---------------------------------

1 Like

@Just_Me

Hey Just_Me,

Welcome to Pastor JD’s forum! Many of us call this forum our church home, please look around and have fun.

Agape,

Ken

8 Likes
9 Likes

I can hear my mom singing this while she played the organ.

11 Likes

in church age of grace
the word “law” =
the Word of God, Jesus, who fulfilled the law in his great love for us:heart:
Thank you Jesus!

11 Likes

Has anyone heard of the asteroid Apophis? It’s due to come close to earth( some say it will actually hit earth) 2029… I’ve heard some people like Tom Horn say it’s star Wormwood from the Bible that poisons in the waters and leads to death of vast quantities of the population…. Does anyone think it’s Wormwood from Revelation? Please share your thoughts

4 Likes

Within 7 years to be wormwood => it’s too late.

Aphophis could be the end of the world, just before or after the second coming of Jesus.

Or maybe it’s a lie and there is no Apophis.

Or Apophis will come earlier :smile:

3 Likes

https://hopeforourtimes.com/crop-failures-now-at-crisis-levels-worldwide-as-the-united-nations-declares-war-on-fertilizer/

3 Likes

@an1

Has anyone heard of the asteroid Apophis?
Yes I have.

No that would be impossible, it would be a complete planet destroyer. We know from the Word of God that earth will not be destroyed that way.

No it is not Apophis as explained above.
However Wormwood from Revelation is true and it poisons the the waters and leads to death of vast quantities of the population on the earth.
One common theory is that Apophis is misnamed and that it is actually Wormwood. We are only able to monitor 10% of our skies for asteroids and they hit us everyday in varying sizes.

But no matter what, not to be worried about this one, it happens during the 7-year tribulation…
We will not be here.
Anyone who is born again of the Spirit of God will have been Raptured up and be safely with our Lord long before Wormwood arrives.
Agape,
Ken

6 Likes

@an1
Just a quick word of welcome back to our church here on Pastor JD’s forum. Nice to see you.
Agape,
Ken

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Why is 7 years too late? I don’t understand… when do you think the tribulation will begin? Wormwood happens during the tribulation doesn’t it. That means you must think the tribulation will start quite soon??

2 Likes
2 Likes