August 14, 2022 - James 5:19-20 – Why God Chooses and Uses Me

:bible2: Why God Chooses and Uses Me – James 5:19-20

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about why it is that God will choose to use someone like me to bring back a brother or sister in Christ who has wandered from the truth.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

James 5:19-20
My brothers and sisters, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring that person back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

:mag_right: James Video List: Here

8 Likes

This Bible study really blessed me. I am very grateful for those who cared enough to rebuke me when i was younger and going astray. At one point , 30 years ago i was in dire straights. The enemy brought circumstances about that i began to drift. A future hope that looked lkje all my dreams coming true but it involved compromise and disobedience to God’s word. Not suitable for sharing details in public …but the pastor of my church rebuked me in private. At first i was angry, very angrry…i considered just going to another church, but went away and prayed about it and repented. Last night listening to jd i realised just how much i owe to that pastor and his wife .

6 Likes