August 15, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Paul / @Giantkiller

The Resources/links should be available soon underneath the video and will also be added here on the forum, in the main post above.

Whilst I don’t work on the website/video side of things my understanding is that it takes a little time to fully process the live stream videos.

In Christ

3 Likes

I have been staying up for 2 days almost, sleeping here and there. It’s 1:36 in the morning here.

1 Like

So around 3 hours to go ?

Ok then, you know more about this stuff anyway I still have difficulties trying to change one type of date and time for another.

Dennis, you are thinking “out of the conventional box” and I like that :thinking::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you. A great video. Here is the direct link to the video…

3 Likes

Matthew,

Even the bravest of souls will experience some form of distress in these times.

We are still in our human bodies that feel mental and physical pain, and worse, we anticipate the pain for our loved ones.

If / when the worst comes about and life becomes exceedingly unpleasant or our death becomes a necessity for His Namesake, those In Christ will sacrifice ALL without hesitancy for His Namesake, just as many before us have done.

Stay Strong my friend.

Philippians 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

17 Likes
1 Like

Alison,

I’d advise doing your own research on the Rapture.

The Rapture is not new and is spoken of, not only in Scripture, but also directly by second century writers.

You will see that those who rally against the Rapture say that it is from Darby in the 19th century, which is false.

Darby did speak of the Rapture as did many before him, also, Darby was a fabulous scholar, so, test those who speak against the Rapture or any Biblical topic for that matter.

9 Likes

I do agree with Pastor JD that the iron is red hot…and many events are likely coming rapidly.

I do think that Our Redemption (Rapture) is near.

What I also think is we don’t know how much hotter the iron will get and how much time will elapse before Our Redemption takes place.

We are on a collision course, with precision, to exactly and verbatim what Scripture told us in advance would come.

My hope is that, if it doesn’t happen as soon as we hope, that we won’t lose heart and grow more weary than we already are.

21 Likes

I want to say Thank You to Pastor JD for keeping our hearts, souls, minds, and strength focused on Yeshua Ha’Mashiach.

I also want to say Thank You to ALL of you in this forum.

We write these messages by text now, but soon, we will be together in His Glory as an Eternal Family : )

28 Likes

Really…? Where? I’m in CA right now but planning to move soon… everyone around me, even those who use to be my friends, have changed. Several more mandates here just in this past week. My own family (who I rarely see anyway, but still). Feeling really isolated.

10 Likes

This is only a minute long video… but it really made me take note. I mean, people b been posting about the camps, but… all three of the job areas are blue states and one of them is within an hour of where I live in CA. Anyone else seen anything about this?

11 Likes

I don’t sleep much. Perpetual insomnia. :woozy_face:
So yes, I think of this a lot. My thoughts tend to run to…
“Will I see others going up?”
“Will my dog go with me?”
“Will I see what’s going on, on Earth?”

Several more, but I’ll not go there. :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Hi James,

As you also indicate, I think about the transition from this earthly realm to the Eternal Realm…and all in a Twinkling Of An Eye.

We could be cooking dinner, taking a shower, or driving a vehicle, or whatever…and then, all of the sudden, we are in the Eternal Realm where time has no impact.

What will that split second moment be like when we consciously know we are there ?
I don’t know nor do I think anyone today actually knows, I think Paul and John knew at the time of their writings.

I think in the Eternal Realm, our perspective will be much different than what we experience today and we will immediately understand many things…just by being in the presence of Almighty YHVH GOD.

17 Likes

Amen! Praise His Holy Name!

4 Likes

Can I borrow and use this meme?

1 Like

Dear Violet,
I can totally relate to how you feel. I live in WA state. All my family lives in Canada and I am completely cut off from them. I cannot cross the border as I am not vaxed so I feel the same sense of isolation too.
If ever we have had to stand strong in the Lord, it is now as the days ahead will get darker and more evil. We must not lose heart. The story has a happy ending. The Father is going to tell his son to go and get his kids.
It won’t be long now.

10 Likes

I usually just lurk here, but I need to show myself and thank you for your posts, including this one. They’re always pithy and spot-on.

8 Likes

It’s Over :: By Daymond Duck - Rapture Ready

4 Likes