August 19, 2021 – Topical Study - Preparing for The Kingdom

This was a wonderful teaching. Thank you Pastor Mac. I even backed up and listened to some parts again.

5 Likes

I think the oil is faith. The 5 foolish had little or no faith (not saved, didn’t believe), they had to go do something (works) to refill their faith. I hope that makes sense.

4 Likes

Yes! TY!

1 Like

I keep my heart packed full of the Holy Spirit everyday!!! :white_heart:

2 Likes

Wish I was here for that discussion. Thank you for your insight.

Question from reading your reply, where in scripture did it say the saved go through the tribulation if they are saved prior to the tribulation? 2 Thessalonians would most definitely be in contradiction with itself if this were the case. Being filled with Holy Spirit can mean only one thing, you are saved, thus making you privy to the Wedding feast.

Maybe the 5 wise are those raptured, the 5 foolish are like the tribulation saints. Will keep studying and seeking the Lord for understandng on this.

Great teaching by Amir Tsarfati!

1 Like

I find this comment very demeaning to others especially with the fact that you go on speak of what your your opinions are - as if they are the truth.

To me you are teaching a partial rapture theory and I don’t think you are supposed to do that here.
Forgive me, I could be wrong but that is how I am seeing this.

2 Likes

Again you are being very opinionated and demeaning of many learned scholars that have studied this stuff for years and years. And YES, they are led by the Holy Spirit as well. You do not have a license on the Holy Spirit and your opinions are not necessarily truth no matter how much you play ping pong with Scripture as it seems you have done a number of times.

2 Likes

May I share another way of understanding this parable please? The mystery of the Rapture hadn’t been revealed at the time when Jesus was speaking to them.

Matthew 24 is speaking about the Second Coming… back in Matt. 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And in Matthew 25:1 THEN shall the kingdom of Heaven be likened to ten virgins…”.

It don’t see this as a jump backwards in time from what he’d been speaking of, especially in light of the word THEN. So that would seem to indicate it’s a picture of after the Age of Grace ends during the time just before the Second Coming.

Who are the virgins?
Since we all believe in the pre-trib Rapture, they are not the Bride who is already with the Bridegroom. So the virgins are not the church.

It was a Jewish tradition for bridesmaids to be virgins… and in Jeremiah 31: 1-13 KJV it talks about Israel’s rebirth as a nation, and in v. 13 it calls them virgins.

So it would seem the virgins referred to here are those who have believed in Him during the Tribulation. The wise virgins are the faithful who endured to the end without taking the mark. The foolish virgins are those who believed in Jesus but lacked enough faith (oil) to preserve until the end.

The foolish virgins asked the wise virgins for help… but are told to go and BUY more oil. Interesting in light of what we know about buying and selling during the Tribulation… could it be that they are those who took the mark? Otherwise how could they have bought anything?

All are virgins and have a lamp and some oil (faith) but the foolish ones did not have enough faith to carry them through to preserve to the end.

Okay, now I’ll go watch what Amir had to say about it in the video that was shared.

9 Likes

For sure I feel so blessed to live during the age of grace!

1 Like

Disputes and Debates …

• Address only the content of the post and not the poster.

• Divide the Word of God, not each other.

I will be removing every post that does otherwise and I ask that this discontinue now.

10 Likes

Heavenly Father, please sent your Holy Spirit upon us to help us to reason together. Amen.

10 Likes

I am truly sorry for any disruption I have caused. I was acting childlike and not showing Christian love. That is not how Jesus would have acted and he would be ashamed of my behavior.
I apologize to all.

10 Likes

That is so true Ed. The enemy is out to divide and conquer us.
Much love in Christ.

11 Likes

For the sake of His love and the peace and unity of these forums I apologize as well to everyone here.

:heart:

“Lord keep your arms around me and your hand over my mouth.”

8 Likes

I think I might cry. :heartpulse: These days are weighing on us; how could they not?
I love you people! God knows, and that’s what counts.

11 Likes

I love you all. You are my people.
:heart:

11 Likes

It is so good to see Pastor Mac again. Thank you for a wonderful study in God’s Word. God Bless you, and Maranatha!

3 Likes