August 21, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Tail Wagging The Dog

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: explains the well-known idiom of “The Tail Wagging the Dog” from a prophetic perspective as it relates to the world influencing the lukewarm last days church.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

18 Likes

For your reference:

Laodicea had a famous medical school that was founded because of the temple of Men Carou (later, Asklepios) located 13 miles NW.
Two famous medical teachers were Zeuxis and Alexander Philalethes who even appear on their coins.

They followed the medical theory of Herophilos (330-250 BC) who believed that compound diseases required compound medicines. This led him to begin a system of mixing a strange combination of things to create a cure.

Two of the most famous and successful where:

1. an ear ointment from spice nard
  2. eye-salve made from “Phrygian powder” mixed with oil.

---------------------------------

6 Likes

They slew the Putin’s “prophet” daughter recently. Remember Alex Dugin is Putin’s spiritual mentor.

2 Likes

Couple of interesting articles from Jeremy James referring to Deagels Population Reduction Predictions for 2025.
http://www.zephaniah.eu/index_htm_files/Satans%20Work%20The%20Planned%20Collapse%20of%20Christendom.pdf
http://www.zephaniah.eu/index_htm_files/The%20Rider%20on%20the%20White%20Horse%20Deagel%20Projections%20and%20Vaccine%20Choices.pd.

The first article actually shows the original map which is hard to find anywhere anymore- seems to have been mysteriously scrubbed from most sites

5 Likes

Re; the Laodiceans medical post. I always wondered why Jesus spit in the dirt and mixed a paste and put in on the blind man’s eyes. Maybe He was making some kind of Phyrgian powder?

1 Like

I believe you are referring to the healing of blind man:

[Joh 9:6] And when He had spoken these things, He spat on the ground and made clay from the spittle. And He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay.

I did a quick research of eye-salve as Pastor JD mentioned and lo behold they have a “cosmetic” manufacturing of eye salves.

Jesus’s healing of blind man has no relation with the eye salves.

I believe Jesus was demonstrating that He is the creator of man, since man (Adam) is made from ground. After the healing, the man was sent to wash in pool of Siloam.

4 Likes

With regards to But God testimony today, let’s keep this sister in prayer for God’s healing and provision. She suffered double loss in departure of her loved ones.

This video is another proof C19 injections can cause cancer:

9 Likes

This BP update gave some great insights into how the cultural norms of the Laodiceans related to Christ’s message to them (thanks Pastor JD!).

This week’s update also had me wondering why pro-abortion terrorist groups like Jane’s Addiction haven’t attacked more mainline Protestant churches- they seem to focus more on Roman Catholic churches and of course pregnancy’s assistance centers.

Then it hit me with one of those real “Duh!” answers: they don’t need to attack Protestant organizations because many Presbyterian, Lutheran, Methodist Episcopal, and even some Baptist churches already are openly pro -abortion. And those few Protestant organizations that have been attacked - Eastern Orthodox, African Methodist Episcopal, and Mormon churches are not Biblically Christian. In this same non-Christian group are Islamic mosques, which I don’t think have been hit yet, and for the same reason. Their position on abortion is “flexible”- though knowing Islam, I would bet that it is far less so if the mother is an infidel.

The absence of terror attacks on Islamic mosques may also have something to do with the fact that under American law it is still a hate crime to speak anything against Islam, and that our culture pillories anyone who dares speak a word against the “religion of peace.”

Sidebar -I read the Qur’an years ago when our oldest son was forced to read it as part of his freshman brain washing into a public university - UNC Chapel Hill, and the crux of his assignment was “the beauty of the Qur’an.” That he told me there was no mention of the violence and bloodthirsty parts of the book was no surprise as the teacher was the notable heretic and apologist for Islam was Bart Ehrman…Online Courses by Dr. Bart Ehrman (10% Off First Order)

Buddhism is also “flexible” in their stance on abortion:

Hinduism is more anti-abortion but that does not appear to make a dent in the 20 million abortions done in India year.

1 Like

Good morning dlcv, I appreciate the resources you have posted, thank you.
Since I have been studying the book of John, I’ve learned that Revelation was not the last book to be written as the above chart seems to indicate……but that the book of John was the final book. If I have interpreted the chart wrongly, please forgive me….
I tried to locate the source of the above chart, but didn’t see one. ……
My source: YouTube channel: Omnichristianvids4 ……Hal Lindsey study of John, starts the study ~11/2020.

2 Likes

Boy, as you list out those Protestant denominations you see most have departed from the faith and yes, no wonder they are pro abortion.
And with RCC the churches are typically pro life, except of course the pope himself .

4 Likes

True… I have never met a RC that was ok with abortion; yet I know several people who call themselves (Protestant) Christians who are pro abortion and unsurprisingly they all voted for Biden.
We are living in the time of the great apostasy for sure.

6 Likes

@Blessed
Here is a good example of a pastor gone screwy. I used to attend his old church when he was orthodox. and sane. Then he started to go off the rails… slowly at first but then bigly.
I knew he was beyond the pale when he casually said over coffee one day (this was after we had left) that he wasn’t sure he believed in Christ’s substitutionary atonement any more. I said " then how do you deal with sin?" You abandon that and you have nothing left." His reply was that "sin isn’t as big a deal to God as we have been taught.’’ I cut him out of my life after that day as we had literally no common ground anymore.
Now he runs a group - I refuse to call it pastoring a church - that is as liberal and New Age as you can get. His is a classic case of let a little heresy in and soon you are drowning in it
You may need a vomit bag as you read stuff on his website.

5 Likes

Thank you! No relation, ok. I was just thinking that since Jesus is Creator that He knows that the properties in that dirt would heal his eyes, idk. Pool of Siloam is cool!

2 Likes

Absolutely! My Aunt had breast cancer about 6 years ago and had been living in full remission ever since a few months ago. Then this spring, months after having been vaxxed, the breast cancer returned. Fortunately for her it was caught early again, and she is now again in remission. Praise God! But i am so sad for so many who have lost loved ones from this terrible injection! Prayers are in order indeed! :pensive::heart::dove::pray:

4 Likes

Proof of cancer:

1 Like

Interesting article. It does explain why the USA & other countries with more Christians and being so heavily t targeted with the clot shot coercion. A 70% population reduction by 2025 is astronomical.
Of course it’s just a prediction. Realistically, I don’t think that kind of reduction will happen, unless they’ve got something else up their sleeve. (Not ruling that out).
But many people are getting wary of the clot shots. I’m not seeing the fist bumps and boasting about getting their shots anymore like I used to.

6 Likes

Brother, thank you for sharing this!
It absolutely takes my breath away. I so appreciate you sharing because I feel we are seeing some things like this that are almost too hard to believe. But there it is, this man who is an apostate. And leading others off the cliff.
Thank you for your example

5 Likes

So getting ready today! :pray: Just saw on Ancient Aliens (because my dad watches that show unfortunately), that they had this guy on there talking openly about transhumanism. Showing how his chip works to start his motorcycle and everything. Whoa, so bold and familiairizing the masses via the History Channel! Not verbatim, but best i can, at the end the host said “Someday they will blend tatooes with this technology!” Can’t be long now! Hope my dad comes to Jesus soon! And all of our family members! :heart::dove::pray:

10 Likes

@Dolly1 , this is a result of Christians who are ignorant of the devil’s schemes and deception.

Ps Billy Crone mentioned of a survey ( I assume done in USA ), 2/3 of Christian respondents believed the devil does not exist!

No wonder he is laughing all the way to the bank.

The devil is using these injections to harm and kill them by stealth. They still not waking up!

9 Likes

I will never be able to watch my dog wag her tail and be the same again. All I will think about will be lukewarm and apostate churches. Amazing how Pastor JD opened up the Word today. A very sound sermon.

9 Likes