August 21, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Tail Wagging The Dog

I wanted to THANK GOD and Pastor Farag that neither I, nor my family took the COVID vaccine.

14 Likes

15 Likes

The Ruins of Laodicea

---------------------------------

4 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Spiky skin patch, Canadian Digital ID, Tesla owner chip implant, Amazon pay by palm (Click here)

3 Likes

There has been a falling away in America. Half of America condones, even cheers lying, cheating, stealing, adultery, disrespecting parents, murder, blasphemy, hate, etc. and calls it all good.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-5

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

3 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

4 Likes

What is the actual date and time of the Jeremiah 20-21 So you don’t think you’ll survive? 25th or 26th? 12:30 am? Thanks!

2 Likes
5 Likes

@dlcv
WoW Dennis, what a group of titles.
Ken

1 Like

@dlcv
Thanks again Dennis for some more great titles.
We are SO CLOSE

1 Like

It should be Hawaii Standard time 730pm Thursday night.

You need to use time converter online.

1 Like

So I’m just going to put this out there…
It seems to me, something, besides the usual calamity, is just not right with the Biden family vacation. Jill has COVID again. Kamala was spotted in Hawaii this week, reportedly with Barack Obama. Is something big coming?

5 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes