August 21, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Tail Wagging The Dog

While i watched the Global Kids video above, the Hitler Youth Program was ringing a bell!

2 Likes

Thanks Nan1 for posting this! Very interesting that they all seem to be staying out of DC at the same time. I live not too far from there, so i hope if anything happens it’ll only be political!

2 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

EDIT: Just thought I’d add more things I came across in the video.

This video was uploaded on August 13th, 2009! Yes, this video is that old. Here is it:
I had a dream of forced vaccines!:

On the other hand, people who took the vaccines have been having crazy dreams.
CBS Pittsburgh - People Reporting Crazy Dreams After Getting Coronavirus Vaccine:

Meanwhile, the covid injections are getting all the attention. I have been doing some digging online and came across this reddit post about a strange dream after a guy/gal received the tetanus shot. This was posted on November 14th, 2015.
STRANGE DREAMS AFTER GETTING A TETANUS SHOT.

And honestly, I could relate to this guy because I have also had crazy dreams which seemed evil in nature after taking one in may 2020. This was before the coronavirus vaccinations were even out yet. I was also in a state of extreme fear and distress. The redditor mentioned something about military jets and one of them dropped a 55-gallon sized duracell battery from it.

---------------------------------

4 Likes

Macron Warns ‘Sacrifices’ Ahead After ‘End Of Abundance’

4 Likes
2 Likes

Here is a very extensive list of resources citing evidence of the deaths and injuries caused by the covid injections. It’s just jaw dropping.

3 Likes

Dolly1 - read the whole thing and it is great -thank you for posting - also read many of the longer comments and agree with most - the lies about the death jabs are just unbelievable and just a sign that evil and demonic are at play - LORD JESUS please give us direction and peace thru this till your return - Maranatha

7 Likes

CONTENT WARNING: Video/Image scenes of people “poofing down”

3 Likes
3 Likes

The late Chuck Smith believes in physical departure in his 2 Thess commentary:

7 Likes

https://www.food.news/2021-11-23-14-benefits-of-garlic-a-flavorful-superfood.html

9 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Trump will be blamed this time…

1 Like
1 Like