August 25, 2022 - Jeremiah 20-21 – When You Don’t Think You’ll Survive

:bible2: When You Don’t Think You’ll Survive – Jeremiah 20-21

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about how it is that the Lord is always faithful to see us through especially when we don’t think we’ll survive extreme hardship.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: Jeremiah Video List: Here

10 Likes

Hope to watch this today. Please asking for prayers that the Lord would keep my family and I, and that I may grow in the strength, and peace of God. Thanks fam.

8 Likes

PRAYER IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING ONE CAN DO DURING THE DAY, YET IT IS ALSO THE MOST NEGLECTED THING IN MOST CHURCHES AND INDIVIDUAL CHRISTIAN LIVES. WHY?
BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTS YOU TO LISTEN TO YOUR OWN HEART RATHER THAN TO YOUR GOD’S HEART.
Psalm 145:18
“The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth”

Amir Tsarfati

2 Likes

Incredible, this was so encouraging. It was exactly what i needed to hear. I have been praying about a salvation issue the more i pray the worse the situation gets. I was up many nights crying and praying. Have been accused of vile things. Was at the point of giving up but in closing jd reminded us

God loves us
God overules
God will get us through
God loves our children
We will survive and see his justice done

This morning read this
From David Wilkerson
God asks the same question of His children in these present times: Is anything too hard for the Lord? Each of us has to face our own difficult situations in life. And in the midst of them God asks, “Do you think your problem is too hard for Me to fix? Or do you believe I can work it out for you, even though you think it’s impossible?”

Jesus tells us, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God” (Luke 18:27). Do you believe this word from the Lord? Do you accept that He can perform the impossible in your marriage, in your family, on your job, for your future?

6 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Goodness . . . In the land of the living and beyond :two_hearts::pray:t3:

2 Likes