August 27, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- What if the Pre-Trib Rapture is About to Happen?

3 Likes

All these fires prove there is nothing new under the sun.
That interview makes a lot of sense.

You make a good point. First of all the 7 comes from researching scripture from Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy. It is now well known that the 70 weeks refers to years. So 70 times 7 equals 490 years. Theologians of old and now have shown that from a point in history the command was given to go and build the temple in Daniels time which started the clock. Jesus coming to be crucified stoped that clock 7 years short of the full 490 at 483. That can all be calculated historically.

Now the idea of a bride being taken for 7 days for consumation comes from ancient Jewish wedding tradition. When we think of the consumation time in the same lite as Daniels 70 weeks time it refers to 7 years for the consumation as coming from the descriptions given such as, “a thousand two hundred and threescore days” and “forty and two months.” Which when calculated out with a 360 year equals 7 years. So that is how we know how long the Tribulation will last and that it split into a first and second half.

If we go by the ancient Jewish wedding tradition then it would seem that the Tribulation starts very soon after the Rapture. At the same time though if we stay true to the ancient wedding tradition the time of consumation is 7 days or in the case of the Tribulation 7 years. The consumation does not start at the coming for the bride necessarily unless the time to take the bride from her ancestrial home with her family to the bridal chamber is less than a day’s walk. We are never told that portion. So we do not know if there is a time lag from the coming for the bride till the arrival at the bridal chamber or how long or short it may be. Hence the idea of an immediate start to the Tribulation is a troublesome concept. It is where many struggle to figure it out.

The problem with that struggle is one we have nothing to go on. Second for those gone in the Rapture it does not matter anyway because they are not on earth any longer. All that can be done now is go back and forth over the idea to which there is no answer at this time. So instead many try to figure out the timing of the Rapture and with that many use all kinds of things such as what year will the Tribulation end and counting backwards and placing the Rapture immedieately before, what are called high watch Jewish holy days, etc.

If we consider that even at the time of the early church people were expecting Jesus to return at that time and yet not a singe Apostle or Christian from that time saw it come to pass. In fact some 2000 years have happened in between then and now. Even in that 2000 year time period many theologians have thought they lived near to the Rapture but did not.

The point is Jesus was plain speaking clear, no one except God knows when it will be. Yet still people ignore that and insist on trying to know the exact date. It is a pride thing to some degree. Like he who guesses the exact date and time wins a prize.

In a bigger picture view of things as Jon has mentioned why are we not told the exact date and time? One is if we know, Satan knows and if Satan knows he will do his level best to prevent it. Just as he did when Jesus was born and Herod sent the wisemen to go see this new king they spoke of but also charged them to come back and tell Herod where. The wisemen did not so Herod called for the death of ever male child between certain ages. That was Satan’s attempt to prevent Jesus from fulfilling his duty to be crucified and thus reconciling a fallen humanity with himself. So not knowing the day and time is actually to our advantage as it ensures that nothing will stop the Rapture from happening not even Satan.

The second thing Jon mentioned was that if we knew would we be obedient or play the game of live like hell till the last minute and then seek salvation, a kind of getting our cake and eating it too. No God will not be mocked and us a fallen humanity needs a certain amount of incentive to stay on the straight and narrow.

So if we are looking at days as being equal to years, and we know that the Rapture is like the Jewish wedding tradition as Paul speaks of metaphorically in Ephesians 5. It never Scriptuer never directly explain it but refers to it from which we get our understandings. Sadly that has lead to centuries of arguments over certain ideas and the Rapture timing is one of those ongoing arguments. As I said many appear to be looking to be the one who guesses it right and why, will it speed it up? No. Does knowing actually change anything that God does not already know? No. So it begs the question why not worry about being obedient for what ever time we have on earth whether we leave earlier in death or at the Rapture. If we are spending hours upon hours pouring over scripture trying to figue out the timing then how much time are we spending living as Christ, going about doing good and loving our neighbors. Pastor JD has a good question what would we do if we knew the Rapture was near? Yet many think it is, try like mad to push it into this date or that and arguments blow up and we in the end are a poor witness over all.

It seems with all the signs showing up at this time and much of that being in the way destruction and persecuation our time would be better spent not trying to figure out the day and time of the Rapture but helping those we can when they face disaster and persecution. There is nothing wrong with being excited that we may see it come to pass and even soon. But it would seem since Jesus is clear we can know the season but not the day and time, trust him and leave it at that. Are we of so little faith that we should ignore all other precepts to just know that one specific day. How human we are when we do that?

Now this is just my take on things. I think the search for the day and time of the rapture has more to do with fear than faith. If we really think about it death, especially if it comes on the tail of torture is scary because we know it is painful, excruciatingly painful and none of us really want that. Yet we are told in Peter, Romans, and several other books of the greater glory than the minimal suffering of this world. It is almost like since we have never seen that greater glory we don’t really trust that it will be. Would we all be more like Meshac, Shadrac, and Abednego that knowing we are going to our death a painful one of being burned alive we still refuse to denounce our faith in Jesus. Yet how many of us are really like that. It is easier to say we are than to prove we are. Even so martyrs for Jesus have been around throughout history. Some can and do others talk a good game.

Not trying to be snarky here but we have a walk to be completed in this world not a talk to win.

10 Likes

Excellent Jon , i pray luke 21 36 that i may escape all that is coming on the earth. I didn’t put a :heart: as i dont want you to think i am claiming to be brave. I am not, alas
But yes our Jesus is coming soon, does it matter which day. And if he tarries well …his timing is perfect. We all die …flamingogirl called death the mini rapture

10 Likes

The emphasis here… is how close we are to the Rapture.

Finally, Mainstream, Sound Bible Teachers and Pastors, are starting to teach a previously “shunned” End Times Prophecy Topic.

Olive Tree Ministries, Berean Research, Billy Crone, Amir Tsarfati, Jack Hibbs, Mark Hitchcock, even our beloved JD, are among the over 50 pastors and ministries that “blocked, banned, rejected, called me a heretic, etc.” … and some of them are only recently teaching and preaching, what I was sharing with them, as far back as 15 years ago. (from the Bible alone)
Most of that happened on FB and through emails.

They just weren’t ready for it then, and most still aren’t. Only the Holy Spirit can guide them into Truth.

But, I am glad to see it…and Praise God for it… though I am still saddened that most Pastors and Teachers have either willingly negated teaching the Scriptures in regards to this topic, or even worse, in their prideful ignorance, have denied and “poo pooed” the issue as something of “Sci-Fi” and not Biblical Truth … for literally thousands of years.

That’s a little hard to do nowadays, since it is happening, and in our faces, worldwide.

Those few brave teachers who “have” stepped out in faith and addressed this in the past, and are now doing so, truthfully and according to God’s Word (literally and in context), are to be commended.

Spoken of in specific references… by Jesus, Moses, Daniel, Zechariah, Paul, Stephen, Peter, Jude, John, and more. Ask me where in scripture, if you don’t know.

God thought it was important enough to tell us about it, so that we would not be deceived… Isn’t it important enough to you?

After you watch all of Part 2 of Jack’s sermon, read Zech 5:5-11 in the NKJV, and see if it doesn’t open your eyes, and challenge what you may have been taught, or previously understood, about what these particular scriptures are referring to. If you still don’t see it, ask me about it, or maybe it just isn’t your time yet.

Proverbs 18:13 He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.

Acts 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.

1st Thessalonians 5:20 Do not despise prophecies.

Revelation 19:10 b For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Part 1

3 Likes
2 Likes

We once had a missionary who came to our church.

He was talking about the topic of if we could be strong enough in Christ that when a situation of life and death occurs, would we be able to stand up and give up our life however painful a death we may have to suffer to not denounce Jesus.

He gave the example of a father or mother standing with their children.

An enemy soldier told them that he would shoot their children if they would not denounce Jesus.

He, the missionary, said he did not know if he could do that.
He happened to be looking at me at that point. I mouthed " But Jesus can".

He said “Yes exactly”.

I believe that ONLY Jesus can be so strong.

I would , I pray I would, just ask Jesus to take control. This life is but a vapour and eternity awaits. Our children would be with Jesus.

This is why we must stay so so close to Jesus.

What came to mind was Stephen.

Acts 7

The Stoning of Stephen

54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him.

55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.

56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

57 At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him,

58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.

59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.

I pray that we all would be able to stand for Jesus.
He must be our all in all.

Psalm 23

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Images courtesy of @DallasT 's wonderful FB page. Thanks you dear Dallas for always encouraging us dear sister.

17 Likes

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one.”
John 10:27‭-‬30 KJV

“Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.”
Hebrews 7:25 KJV

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 KJV

“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:”
Philippians 1:6 KJV

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,”
Ephesians 1:13 KJV

12 Likes

Thank you Brother, for sharing this wonderful information. It makes me look a little longer in the mornings as I await the wonderful sound that is coming.

Maranatha

6 Likes

Well, I believe they back then were still overly concerned with the Harold Camps 1988 and others that were jumping the gun and doing it big time.
After all they did make us look pretty foolish as the church. They did not want to fall into that scenario and it is understandable.

Some will play it safe until we are gone, but others mainly regular believers, fishermen, carpenters, car salesmen and maybe even a tax collector or two that have no fear But of God will keep the flame burning.

Shalom

6 Likes

Given your location, many have already faced death for their faith and gone to be with the Lord as a result. Strangely it seems most of the time it is the children with their child like faith that have been willingly martyred. Anybody can say they will stand but none will ever know for sure till it happens if it ever does. Those that do will do it on the strength of Jesus.

4 Likes

I too am thrilled our Pastor JD is telling us to tell people to get their hopes up! And ya know, this is such a time that we should! We’re temporarily waiting in an evil dying world and we have waited and watched a long time. Why shouldn;t we get excited when we know our Lord is coming any moment now!!!

I’ve been watching daily since 2000 but have been interested in prophecy basically my whole adult life. I was saved as a young girl.

IT’S TIME TO GET YER HOPES UP, Y’ALL~

10 Likes

I’ve heard Bill Koenig say that every time the US tries to divide Isreal in a deal for a Palestinian state, some bad weather event happens. Well here we are again and Florida’s looking at a major hurricane, Idalia. I wish they’d listen to Bill already!

7 Likes

Satan’s followers against Satan’s followers… classic :frowning:
WARNING FOUL LANGUAGE

Attendees for satanic “Burning Man” event, butt heads with satanic Climate Change worshippers. Cussing Cop handles business.

Mark 3:25
And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Revelation 22:20
I Am Coming Quickly

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

1 Like
5 Likes

29 Aug 2023

Hmm…

----------------------------

----------------------------

6 Likes

Good point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where in scripture can you find that the burning of the weapons HAS to be during the tribulation?
I can see nothing that says they can’t be burning it during the Millennium. There will be many things being burned during the millennium. Babylon for one.

Just my thoughts. No arguments here.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Forgive me, but that would seem to be presumption - in my opinion. Forgive me if I am wrong.
It could be true but there is no scripture to verify it, so someone else’s view could be just as correct.

When I read Ez. 39, I see the end of the tribulation period going into the Millennium and the cleansing of the land AFTER all the war and bloodshed.

In Chronological order, the next few chapters talk of the building of the last temple where Jesus will sit and talks of his coming.

I know that many GREAT theologians have various views on the timing of the Ezek. war.
Just because one is different, or does not agree with one’s own interpretation, does not mean the others have an “absolutely extremely bad interpretation of scripture”.
For someone to say such a thing would be extremely arrogant and prideful in my estimation.

But that’s just me. I could be totally wrong.

8 Likes