August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Do not fret because of evildoers. They will soon be cut down like grass. :relieved:Breathe ok, feeling better now! Praise the Lord

7 Likes

L Brown,welcome to JD’s forum. Great people on here. Very knowledgeable and well versed in Scripture. I hope you also watch his prophecy updates and his sermons which really make the Bible easy to understand.
Stand strong. God never has forsaken us or left us to our own strength. He is our strength and Provider.

8 Likes

Thank you sister!

2 Likes

If we all stick together, they will have to cave eventually. Pray and trust what God has for you. I may lose my job but should the Lord delay His return, He will make a way for us to glorify Him.

9 Likes

Hey all,

Here in Australia it has been announced that 1500 church “leaders” are suddenly appealing the vaccine passports…

I am an online church refugee for a reason, as there are no churches here that actually teach true doctrine and or bible prophecy. To say I am upset after this announcement is a massive understatement.

I find that this announcement is truly ironic given majority of church leaders are shutting down their churches, telling people to live in fear, mask up, get jabbed, social distance and are using their churches as vaxx centres, all while NOT saving a single SOUL!

All hypocrites. All going against the bible and ALL failing to teach the HOPE of Jesus and the word.

May God strike them down where they stand.

Instead of warning people of what is ahead they are fighting worldy battles without any spiritual discipline or true word for their flock.

And they think they can stop any of this??? :joy::joy::joy::joy: so delusional that they all need to read the actual bible. The true doctrine.

10 Likes

Hi Kariena. This is one of my favorite subjects. It will be interesting to see what his next videos on this reveals. He reminds me a lot of this other ministry AoC Network Narrator Confesses Struggle // Commit to The Lord While You Can - YouTube

I am a bit confused on this presentation though. He mentions the twelve stars above her head and the sign of the dragon too “all there.” But i guess he will be presenting that in his next video? I am grateful you shared this because it is always interesting to see how things are striking other believers.

He also mentioned toward the end a “sign” fulfillment in 2017 and a “physical” fulfillment on October 8th. And he lined this up also with a physical manifestation of the globalist elites too. If I might dear sister, I would like to share some thoughts on that. But first I just want to say that we are all staying vigilant in faith as to what to make of things. Our hearts are tender toward His revealings these days. And I think that is commendable.

What I have come to notice about YouTube is it is kind of like anything else, where there will be bits and pieces of helpful mix in with our own views. In any event, I am just glad to see someone take an interest in the Revelation 12 sign because it does fascinate me dear one. :slight_smile:

. . . . .

As this content creator referenced the 2017 event a couple of times in this video, I think he likely believes it was the Revelation 12 sign back then. But then also has a sense of its significance this year as well. I am of the belief that 2017 was likely the Revelation 12 sign for a number of reasons. There is always the chance it was not. But 2017 was an interesting year. It contained a lot of surrounding celestial activity like the Christmas star, a commit, Jupiter’s unusual orbit within the Virgo constellation, the first photograph of a black hole also in that constellation as well. And there is quite a bit more.

In addition, 2017 also brought us what looks to be the beginning stages of the Ezekiel 38 lineup (the UN alliance of Russia, Iran, and Turkey in November of that year). That was Trump’s freak accident surprise rise to presidency along with affirming Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel and made plans to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

The way I look at it, if 2017 was the Rev 12 sign, I would not be expecting another manifestation (even physical) of it. The reason for that is because we are not told it needs to have one. If the rapture is this year at or around that time, then perhaps we might see something unique prior or approaching. And that of course is possible. But there have been quite a few rapture claims on YouTube on a regular basis. I know in your heart, as we all are, there is an excitement and anticipation looking toward any possible signal in that direction. Especially the way things are going these days…amen. My take is that if the Rev 12 sign occurred in 2017, it would likely aligned with another interesting sign (or so I would think it might be). And that would be the Great American Solar Eclipse part 1 on August 21st, 2017. To me, that would possibly be a countdown window to April 8th 2024 (just short of a 7 year span). At that time the Great American Eclipse will occur at that time (both view paths to each part 1 & 2 seen only in America). The view paths at that point make an interesting “x” over the country. Perhaps x marketing the spot.

If that is the case, then we have some time. There is a lot of talk about the rapture occurring this year. One example is the Berisheet prophecy (please look this up if not familiar). Another is lining up rapture timing with Psalm 90:10 (that we “fly away” 7 years prior to the outer number in that Psalm given of 80 years). In that alignment, we would conclude that Israel “this generation,” would be not older than 80 by the end of the tribulation. Which means this year is a super prime target for rapture. I tend to go with a 2024 timeframe because of a number of variables. But only God knows.

As for this video, it is well done and enjoyable to watch. And I thank you for the opportunity to do so. :slight_smile: My initial take though is even though there was couple of ways to spot a red dragon sign additionally in 2017, it seemed somewhat to be stretch back then. My take is that those signs don’t necessarily belong together. If we look at Rev 15:1 we are shown that the celestial sign of bowl judgements is 7 angels (some believe certain lineup or activity in Pleiades–but thankfully we wont be around to know about that…lol). But Rev 15 does line up for us a celestial sign with a cycle of judgements.

There are only 3 celestial signs in the book of Revelation. Well 4, if we count “the sign of the Son of Man.” Tracking backwards from Rev 15, we find the red dragon in Revelation 12. Although this sign seems to have story application along with the woman and child, I do believe the book of Revelation is written in the literary style known as Modular Narrative. A story told from varying angles, perspectives, timings, and uses flash forward and flashback. It was not a literary style until the 1800’s, and is most commonly found in Hollywood movies. But that could be the literary form Revelation was written in. It is possible. And if so, the story of the red dragon and woman with child could be “a story” using two different signs (as indicated) that share a story but have differing purposes in their use as signs to us.

If Rev 15 shows the sign for bowls, and the 3 celestial signs in Revelation are symbols God uses to highlight oncoming judgement cycles (seals, trumpets, and bowls), then the red dragon positionally would be for trumpets. In addition, the red dragon story (also contained in Rev 12) has 1/3 of angels swept from heaven by the dragon’s tail. And it just so happens that all but 1 trumpet (where the angel is actually named) are all in 3rds (which would imply poetic overlay to cue the reader into a coded matchup). If this is the way story and symbolism works for signs of judgement cycles, then the people seeing the dragon sign would be those whom experienced the 6th seal, not us.

We might ask, “If the woman and child are signs for seals why has it been already 4 years and we have not seen any seals yet?” And that is an awesome question. Amen. My guess would be that of the 3 signs only one is non-ominous. The woman and child. It is the only of the 3 that is not ominous. Which may indicate that the sign for seals occurs during the age of grace where we still have the patience of God with us (whereas trumpets and bowl judgements might be very very near the actual cycle judgements associated with them time wise…precisely because it would be an age where the patience of God has been exhausted). In addition, how cool is it that if the Rev 12 sign is for seals, it demonstrates itself during the age of grace as possibly the rapture–because we are in the age of grace too? To me the thought of that is so exciting. We will have to see.

Even though I did post AOC ministry channel on YouTube, please be discerning. That ministry makes great videos and has a lot of beautifully creative ideas. But they have differing views (such as a midtrib rapture). Their videos are worth a look if interested. The narrator sounds so much like “Ty Green.” But its another guy. In any case I just wanted to take this graciously provided opportunity to share some of the takes I have had over the years. Blessings.

3 Likes

Pastors like this are the same as the false prophets of Israel. They outnumbered 400 to 1 the genuine. Thankfully I’m sure there are a remnant down underground

5 Likes

I listened to a pastor yesterday who also predicted 2024… but he did not base it on any star events nor on the fig tree parable. He was basing it mainly on what he sees as the total 7000 year time and the age of grace being 2000 years. I don’t remember exactly how he figured it all.

The thing is that if it really is going to not be until then, then seems like we are all going to end up forced to take the jab or put into camps… so I am hoping it will be sooner.

6 Likes

I’m sure i’ll find one :grin:

1 Like

@geostrick

Hi George,
It definitely does not qualify for the MOTB. The MOTB will not take place until 3.5 years into the 7 year tribulation. You will have to take it willingly and agree to worship the beast or his image. We will be long gone at the wedding feast of the Lamb when it happens.
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

It is possible the church gets to witness Ezekiel 38. However, I would think not. Although Ezekiel 38 could be before the tribulation, it would be a supernatural event seemingly belonging more to that age to come (on the outskirts of the age of grace).

It is possible that we will have to face down spiral in this country and the world. It is possible that we will be faced with horror. Yes. A last chance to affirm our love for Him. It won’t be too long in any event. However, if the 2024 trajectory is correct, it is possible that between now and 2024 (being the age of grace) we may experience quite something other than a deep state win…too. And if true, it would be amazing. And kind of worth being here for…me thinks…perhaps. :slight_smile: Blessings.

Amen. :slight_smile:

12 year old prophetic dream that could have been written this morning.
Unbelievably accurate.

If film cuts off, move white bar further to right 6.05 to find the dreams.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I have long said, people here in America, will have to witness the downfall of the United States in order for the Endtime clock to move forward. The United States must be made small on the world stage at least during the first 3.5 years.

Watching the regime in the White House right now and the timing, it is breathtaking. Many are already wondering if we can survive until 2024 under the current leadership. And I just sit back and think…we will survive but not how you think.

While we really don’t know the time or the season, we have been told by the Lord himself to watch for the signs. We have been watching as good faithful servants. But people of the United States have no clue how bad things will get. I would say, even Christians will be brought very low and many will lose their hope and faith before the Rapture.

This tribulation that is coming, will first be proceeded by the great persecution of the religious, to have them turn from their God and prepare them worship the Beast. Consider how bad things will have to be to coerce every religion, every single faith that worships to be abandoned.

Will there be a Rapture? Oh yes. But before Noah, things in the world were very bad and difficult. Before Moses, Egypt suffered plagues and the Hebrews witnessed it as slaves. The Bible is full of history of trial and rapture often times witnessed. Sometimes suffered too.

I have been thinking of the Christians in Afghanistan. Who really has not been thinking and praying for them? I am long in considering their faith in our Lord. And considering the United States Christian churches and know many within the fold are not ready and the time is coming when wheat and grapes will be harvested.

The United States made small on the world stage is only just beginning.

15 Likes

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR US!!!
I am reading in Luke 4:18 this morning where it is Jesus’ turn to read the scriptures. The reading for that day was Isaiah 61, and after Jesus read, he closed the book and sat down and said, “These scriptures came true today”. So, I decided to go back and Read Isaiah 61. This chapter is all about Jesus coming to bring good news to the suffering and afflicted, comfort to the brokenhearted and liberty to the captives! Beauty and joy and praise in place of ashes, mourning and heaviness!! And in Isaiah 61:10, Jesus literally describes himself as a bridegroom in his wedding suit (I’m guessing the bridegroom wouldn’t put on his wedding suit until THE DAY of the wedding :blush:). God is speaking to us!!! All of these promises of his deliverance WILL COME TRUE, and it sure feels like the conditions he says he is coming to rescue us from as described in this chapter have never been more apropos than they are today!!! Jesus is coming!!! Hold fast to these promises!! Satan is turning the heat up to bring chaos and fear (and how bizzare that we believers are the only ones who can feel the heat while the world is “eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage” just like in the days of Noah and Lot!) They dont even seem to realize that they need rescued, while we are all desperate to see our saviour’s face - the alternate realities we have been discussing here! Soooo cool! Jesus is so amazing, and I cant wait to see him and touch his face!!! Isaiah 61 will encourage your heart today, friends!!!

14 Likes

Almost 2000 years that comma in verse 2 has lingered (Jesus closed the book before reading it.)

He’s coming soon

6 Likes

YES!!! So beautiful! Another pattern that I have seen in scripture is that God is NOT random!!! He leads us along this beautiful treasure hunt with a fresh “nugget” of understanding from his word every day! I also keep thinking of Daniel 12:10 when Daniel is told that at the time of the end - only those who are WILLING to learn will know what it means!! Goes along with the promise of Rev 1:3 of a blessing for those who study the book! It is like a treasure hunt, and everyday we get a new nugget of treasure as God opens our spiritual eyes more and more as desperately seek him and his face and long for his appearing!!! I completely believe that he DELIGHTS in our searching and trying to “figure out” when our wedding day will be! What groom isnt delighted by a bride that dreams and plans and longs for that day! No groom wants to show up on the wedding day and knock on the door only to have the bride open it and respond, “oh…hey. let me grab my stuff”.

12 Likes

Thankyou my brother

1 Like

How strange, I have had it on my heart to read Isaiah 58 - 66

Isaiah 65:1 The Lord says, People who never before enquired about me are now seeking me out. Nations who never before searched for me are finding me.

We must continue to pray that the lost will find Him. :heart:

18 Likes