August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

It feels like the curtain has been pulled back and we see the preview. Everything is lined up as we read about in the end times. You can see how people are being deceived, you can see how they are following a completely incompetent, evil,inspired leader and still saying that it’s someone else’s fault. As US collapses, people are still in JB camp (just like when the AC comes and many believe him), people actually believe it is better even if some die from the V than spread a disease that most people do recover from. Thank God that He has given us the Truth, that we can see things for what they are. It is a warning, I believe - God is so good, He gives us so much warning, and for these people who are deceived that they are going to prep their way through the Trib… nope, this craziness is just the preview, you can not prep for the wrath of God. Grateful for likeminded believers and for pastor JD who has been spot on with the truth since this all started. It breaks our hearts to see the unbelief, but one day soon we will be with our Lord. We don’t save anyone, just be a witness and let the Holy Spirit do the saving.

14 Likes

The enemy is a really good Liar.

5 Likes

Ontario Canada

2 Likes

This is so good and very timely. A few moments ago, I am in a panic mode. In just a few months, I will be in a financial crisis and I am very terrified with the fact that I can’t rely on anyone…But God.

Then, as if the Holy Spirit guide me to open and read the forum. Thank you for the encouragement.

One day at a time…:pray:t2::pensive:

9 Likes

Some printable tracts
“Are you ready? Dont get left behind”

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1qb0hOg3Slo_T6olUxM9z40gPzbeibHRK?usp=sharing

1 Like

Amen.

2 Likes

The sleeper cells throughout the whole world are going to wake up and will make Septemeber 11 2001 look like a childrens’ birthday party.

5 Likes

Found this article this morning just wanted to share. Hope I’m doing this right.

‘This Ends The Debate’ – Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta | Harbingers Daily

11 Likes

Amazing!!! Thank you so much for your encouragement and reply. It feels like all of us sharing here just confirms what he is speaking to us individually. It has been so awesome to hear others say God is showing these same things to them too. Especially because most of us are “on our own” in our households and families- even if they are believers. Just like the Bible said it would be!

2 Likes

I have witnessed the same.

Here is my testimony when trying to lead others to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. The hardest ones are the ones who say they are a Christian. Here is but one of my rebuttals to them.

I can’t help you if you are going to be a “Mister-Know-It-All”. You only have a superficial knowledge of the scriptures. You are one of those that Paul said are “Babes” in Christ". You are on “Milk” and when someone gives your “Meat” you spit it out. You only want to stand on pieces of scriptures and not on the “Rock of Salvation”. Let me explain the best I can because now I know with whom I am dealing with.

Many confess to be Christians and do not know the entire scriptures they put their faith in man’s doctrine of salvation in which I call the doctrine of demons. It is as they say some “Magic Words” and Presto you are saved and there is no further action on your part. You can walk out the door and tell the entire world you are a Christian. This is a FALSE Christian. Jesus came into this world to announce 2 things. One he was the one to put an end to sin and death. While Jesus was here and walked the earth, He accomplished part of the first one. He was placed on the cross took the sins from Adam all the way through the millennium period. God accepted this and thus blood sacrifices were to be ended.

Jesus told His disciples what it would take for them to see the Kingdom of God and they did their best to explain it in the New Testament. It is not clear for a reason. It is plain to see for all those who are born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit. For the Holy Spirit will reveal its true meaning to them. It will never be revealed to those who are not seeking it. First, they must humble themselves and ask for the Holy Spirit to show them the way. Their HEART and LIFE must be for the GLORY of Jesus and Jesus alone. If not, Jesus said so Himself, “You honor me with your lips and not your heart". Jesus died so mankind would have a change in their heart. They through FAITH would HONOR Him by living a righteous life one free from sin. That does not mean we will never sin again because we still have this carnal man we live in and not our Glorified Body. So, the first action we take is to admit we are a sinner then for repentance to happen and mean something we must do our best to NOT SIN. Jesus said more than once, “Go and sin no more”. A person must turn from sin and that is the only way to salvation. So how do we know what sin is? Well, a good start is the 10 Commandments.

Jesus while he was here on earth, He clarified what some of the commandments meant to Him and the Father. He said, “If you even look a woman in lust, you have commented adultery with her already in your heart”. The key is Jesus, and the Father are looking for mankind to have a new heart. Second Jesus said, “If you even get angry at your brother. You have committed murder in your heart.” Again, Jesus and the Father are looking for a change in one’s heart. Jesus knows if you are doing all you can to walk with Him, Honor Him, and seeking the Kingdom of God.

John 3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is BORN AGAIN, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Titus 3
5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS MERCY HE SAVED US, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit.

Ezekiel 36
26 I will give you a NEW HEART and put a NEW SPIRIT within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put MY SPIRIT within you and cause you to walk in MY STATUTES, and you will keep MY JUDGEMENTS and DO THEM.

James 2
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Works are not the cause of Salvation; Works are the evidence of Salvation. Faith is Christ always results in GOOD WORKS. A person who claims to be a Christian but lives in willful disobedience to Christ has a false and dead faith and is not saved. Repentance results in a change in behavior. Repentance is as stated in:

Matthew 3
Therefore, bear fruits worthy of repentance.

So, what about Repentance? Repentance is not a work we use to earn salvation. No one can repent and come to God unless God draws that person to Himself as stated in:

John 6
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Repentance is something God gives; it is only possible because of HIS GRACE. All of salvation including repentance and faith, is a result of God drawing us, opening our eyes, and CHANGING OUR HEARTS.

So, do you now see the difference between a False Christian that is only superficial or a True Christian whose heart has changed and is giving glory back to God.

Now to GRACE. GRACE only comes from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 2
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

GRACE comes from Jesus alone and Jesus is the FINAL judge and jury on those who have lived a Christian life and those who have not. You nor I get to choose. We are totally at His MERCY. That is why we must fear the Lord because He can sentence anyone of us to Hell and the Lake of Fire for, we all have sinned and deserve death. If that is our fate, He told us in advance what is to come.

Luke 21
36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted WORTHY to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.

Therefore, the road to Salvation is the NARROW ROAD and there are few that find it. Why did Jesus make such a statement? Jesus knows the real from the fake. Jesus also knows those who follow Him and that they will be persecuted like He was persecuted. Following Jesus is not easy, and the world will attack all His true followers and even put them to death. How do I know I am a true follower of Jesus and not a fake? One because when I put out the truth of the scriptures to help lead lost souls into the Kingdom, I get persecuted. There are few that I find that want the wisdom that only a true follower can provide. Second, by these attacks the Holy Spirit strengthen me and gives me new insights that otherwise I would have never found without being a witness unto the Kingdom. Third, each day I search my own heart to see moment by moment that I am doing the things that Honor Him and bring Him Glory. Do I stumble from time to time sure? Then I pick myself up repent, learn from it, and keep marching on to the Kingdom of God. How do I do this? Through Christ who strengthen me. Without Him all that I do means nothing. For it is for His glory and His glory alone.

This is a Biblical WARNING We Need to Stop Ignoring | God Will Deny You, If You Are Doing This

1 Like

It is a small church but it is in the Calvary Chapel Association, so I am expecting it to be great.

I dialed the number and YES it is Pfizer Vaccines Customer Service! I couldn’t hang up quickly enough.

1 Like
1 Like

I heartily agree we are in the season. I have no quarrel with that at all. And I pray we don’t have to wait until 2024!

I have had it for awhile and don’t remember where I purchased it. I watched it as soon as it arrived and that was quite some time ago. My husband and I watched it again night before last. I don’t think there is even one pastor in our town that even believes in the Rapture and my Lutheran pastor doesn’t even belief the books of prophecy are really going to happen; but are only visionary. I feel God calling me out of htat church and I found a small Calvary Chapel church about 40 miles away and will go there.

1 Like

So a truck carrying Moderna jabs crashed and they sent in a DoD HAZMAT team to deal with this dangerous spill including closing down airspace nearby… and yet they are injecting this stuff into people!? What all is IN this thing!?

ETA: If I had any doubt it was something dangerous before, I sure think this would remove it…

6 Likes

@tst101 I agree. It’s so comforting to have a place to talk to other brothers and sisters that are actively looking up and aware of what the Lord is doing. Most of my local Christian family just quietly and non-confrontationally dismiss anything regarding “signs”, “end days”, etc. My kids and I only have each other to talk to and our online church. Oh, and one cousin in our family!! That’s it.

6 Likes

You did it right, @Tiredpops! A+ and gold stars and smiley faces on your project today.

:wink::wink::wink::star::star::star:

2 Likes

Amazing Testimony🙏

3 Likes