August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

PDF file Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines

https://download-files.wixmp.com/ugd/fbbf2b_200a8e014dcb491ead98810cce83e805.pdf?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOmU2NjYzMGU3MTRmMDQ5MGFhZWExZjE0OWIzYjY5ZTMyIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDplNjY2MzBlNzE0ZjA0OTBhYWVhMWYxNDliM2I2OWUzMiIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sImlhdCI6MTYzMDU0MzE3NywiZXhwIjoxNjMwNTc5MTg3LCJqdGkiOiJiZTQ1NzdhNzJlMDciLCJvYmoiOltbeyJwYXRoIjoiL3VnZC9mYmJmMmJfMjAwYThlMDE0ZGNiNDkxZWFkOTg4MTBjY2U4M2U4MDUucGRmIn1dXSwiYXR0YWNobWVudCI6eyJmaWxlbmFtZSI6IkdyYXBoZW5lT3hpZGVWYWNjaW5lUGFwZXJVcGRhdGVkMy5wZGYifX0.8lKsFRq_e6liVWccJe2Hhfys7sKxyKxtBUEqRHNKjJQ

6 Likes

So they claim to have found a PARASITE in it now :grimacing: :scream:

Which causes this disease

And the company did research on that parasite back in 2009

3 Likes

Just for informationā€¦they have been using graphene oxide for drug delivery for Cancer therapy. Us cancer patients have been the guinea pigs for this stuff. Just sayingā€¦I did not know that it was graphene oxide but now I do. Articles all over Pubmed. I can only get the Abstracts

1 Like

There was and still is concern that my cells will begin to attack good cells in my body. Think about thatā€¦Everything in our bodies have cell structure. If the coding of mRNA is off, if reproduced defective mRNAā€™s, it will attack wrong cells.

1 Like

Hi Julie. Thanks for posting this video. I have been looking into this issue since 2017. Itā€™s a rather hot topic for me. Please consider the following. But before you do I want to thank you for your presence on our forum and that you have been a great source of blessing for us. On topics like this that cross pollinate into rather complex distinctives, I am just hopeful to chime in with my two cents in what studying the book of Revelation for the past 4 years has helped me to see about it. You are a great blessing to this forum. Please consider the following merely ā€œmy take,ā€ although rather passionate about it. I believe it is good too to strive in refining our viewsā€¦well that is my hope in the following. Please forgive if any view appears to be too forthright. As we are all doing the best we can and helping as we edify (hopefully) one another. Blessings :slight_smile:

My Response To This Video in Another Thread

The content creator of that video you posted said he would explain what he left out in that video in coming video or videos. I would ask you to please read my post response to this video. We are all just looking for what is going on and reaching out there and to each other to know best how to think upon things. Amen. But there is a more recent video Ty Green released. This video focuses on what he sees as a globalist take over at or just after the rapture, and the rise of the 10 kings in Revelation 17.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AFTER READING A-M:
I would suggest to you at this point to view these videos with caution. As the content creator seems to approach prophecy somewhat randomly from his thoughts and does not seem to be offering a cohesive layout of events and how things unfold. For example, it is highly likely that the 10 kings belong to the second half of the tribulation and not the first (thus they are mentioned toward the end of Revelation in chapter 17). Revelation chapter 13 looks to be the midpoint where AC demands worship. Some believe Rev 13 is the beginning of the triublation, but 13 is after 11. And chapter 11 has us up to the ā€œendā€ of the trumpets. Chapter 14, 15, and 16 are regarding the second half bowl judgement period. Chapter 12 looks to be an overview from beginning to just past the midpoint. In any case chapters 17 & 18 focus on Mystery Babylon. And Mystery Babylon is destroyed by the very last bowl judgement 7. So there are three indicators that the 10 kings belong in the second half of the tribulaiton:

1. Rev 13 appears after 11 (which 6-9, and 11 seem to have a linear forward motionā€“with some flash forwards included). Chapter 10 is highly likely the 144k inauguration for the second half. Please note that chapter 10 comes after chapters 6-9 which go in chronological order of the 7 seals and the 7 trumpets (leaving off at trumpet 6). Chapter 11 picks up trumpet 7. And chapter 15 picks up the bowl judgement that come out of the 7th trumpet. This leaves chapters 10, and 14, as ā€œintermediaryā€ chapters. For example, chapter 10 focuses on the little book and new witnessing. Chapter 14 is a table of contents to the second half. Chapter 15 is the heavenly scene (where as chapter 14 shows the earthly flip side echo of that chapter 15 heavenly sceneā€¦like inaugural form heaven and earth).
    PLEASE NOTICE HOW THE FLOW OF REVELATION LOOKS FROM A WIDE OVERVIEW
    A. Chapter 1 ā€“ John gets vision
    B. Chapter 2-3 Letters to the churches
    C. Chapters 4-5 Scene in heaven as John enters via vision
    D. Chapters 6-9 = seals & trumpets
    E. Chapter 10 = the little book (likely an inaugural celebration of Israel 144k to now witness)
    F. Chapter 11 = 2 Witnesses from beginning to mid point of trib
    G. Chapter 12 = From beginning to just past midpoint of trib.
    H. Chapter 13 = From midpoint to just past midpoint with AC focus
    I. Chapter 14 = Table of contents to the bowl judgements (the 3.5 year second half of tribulation)
    J. Chapter 15 = The opening ceremony of the final judgement cycle (bowls)
    K. Chapter 16 = The bowl judgements roll out
    L. Chapter 17 & 18 = Babylon the Great
    M. Chapter 19 = Armageddon

Please notice how Babylon the great is mentioned in between chapters 16 and 19. Chapter 16 is the bowl judgements (including the total destruction of Babylon the Great). Yet we see Babylon the great in the following two chapters. And then, finally the last scene of the tribulation. So it looks like Babylon the Great is positioned and grouped as a second half phenomenon. And if so, likely too the 10 kings (who are just for the last hour primarilyā€“or into the destruction of Mystery Babylon or Babylon the Great).

1. If we look at Daniel chapter 7 all the 10 horns are on ā€œthe finalā€ ruling kingdom head. This implies it to be the 7th head of the dragon in Rev 13. And the 7th/8th head in Rev 17. These seem to all be the same implicated head. Which lean toward the ā€œfinal head.ā€ Or the last of the last. In Rev 13, AC is only given 3.5 years to rule (not seven). These would be the last 3.5 not the first.

2. Many people blend Revelation 13 as the beginning of the tribulation. But the book of Revelation is not layered out like that. Unless we perceive that all judgement sequences go off simultanously or like seal one, trumpet one, then bowl oneā€¦THEN seal two, trumpet two, and then bowl 2. but there are many problems with this view. for example Rev 13 says that the AC supernaturally comes back from the dead & demands worship then his image comes alive, talks, and demands the mark of the beast. That would mean all of that would have to happen under the first set. Because the first bowl is the blisters to the mark of the beast. That would likely all occur within the first 2 years while the two witnesses are running around. AC is given 42 months not twice that. It would make more sense that the supernatural 2 witnesses would not be competition with a supernatural AC. It would make sense that once the 2 witnesses ministry is over, the AC will kill them because in trumpet 5, that beast comes out of the abyss and empowers the AC supernaturally to do so. So AC does not have this supernatural power prior to trumpet 5.

I just think that this is more like a YouTube standard video of well meaning people trying to figure it out. Meanwhile we are still waiting for the content creator to delivery what the 12 stars on Virgos head are, and what the dragon sign is. I think it is awesome to speculate and be open to differing ideas. But please read my original post to this video and what might make more sense. An orderly flow to how God has designed His word, or permitting imagery of what it looks like is taking place to be more of that exegetical drive? I am a believer that reveals can come from the oddest and most unreasonable places. It can come through a content creator theorizing. At this point I am just trying to be helpful in offering options to consider that might have more content in scriptural structure possibly. Hope this might be helpful to some degree. Blessings.

3 Likes

@Qtip :pray::pray::pray:

Thanks Teren for your comments, as you know, Iā€™m not that well read in the bible, so my observations probably are naiveā€¦ I also have a lot of time on my handsā€¦ so pondering about the bible and whatā€™s coming are big part of my day.
Iā€™m going to try to get my head round what youā€™re saying, although you make it sound so complicated. Iā€™m simple minded, and so always look for easier ways to look at and explain things, without losing any of the message. But my main point that I was getting at was that throughout the bible we are given all the information necessary for working out the signs and wonders. But people make out its akin to sin to look at these signs and try to work out what they mean.
Why would God give us all that information if not for us to use it while eagerly awaiting his return?
The video I added was just showing that the signs are there.
There are, things we donā€™t know yet,
Daniel knew something else, but was told to close the book, until a future time, when people would work it out.
Personally I feel its close, did they show exactly when on the video? Who knows, but weā€™ll find out soon enough. Iā€™m interested in what you have said and Iā€™ll attempt to find my way through what youā€™ve shownā€¦but it could take me till the next millenia.
:pleading_face::woozy_face::thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::exploding_head::flushed::pleading_face:
But seriously, I find it all so interesting and Iā€™m just saying what I personally think ā€œno one knowsā€ means.
God bless. :pray::blush:
12 hours laterā€¦
So Iā€™m good at getting things wrong, and since I posted this, I went through some of my diaries and found what I had noted about the ancient Hebrew wedding ceremony.
Which proves my point wrong.
After proposing to the bride to be, the groom goes away, and starts preparing. But its not up to him, whe6the preparations finished. Thatā€™s his fathers decision, and only he knows the day or hour.
But I still say we are supposed to watchā€¦ closely :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Blessings x

5 Likes

Yes, witnessing & seeing this around myself also. I too have been watching, led by His Holy Spirit to watch (woman as well) for decades for such a time as this. I lean strongly as other Brothers & Sisters have said in this thread, we are witnessing a strong pre-cursor to the delusion of the mindset, also add to this, strong pre-cursor of reprobate mindsets as well. Also, add to this, the fear which is coming directly from the enemy, one of his greatest tools in fact, there are some Believers & many unbelievers that just cannot handle seeing or even face truth, reality. The fear comes in & becomes overpowering, disabling, plus other factors, so the consequence is what I describe as ā€˜hit the ignore button or be an ostrich with your head undergroundā€™, it is a flesh coping mechanism & keep going as nothing is happening. Many Believers are holding onto this world as well as unbelievers do. So I lean there are multiple scenarios in this we are witnessing around us presently. Spiritual warfare is off the charts & doing a number on many. Hence, why we must keep our hearts, minds & eyes on Our Lord Jesus Christ, Our Rock, Our Refuge, Our Every Breath, Our Everything & Godā€™s Word in these last days/hours we are in. God Bless You All.

5 Likes

I also had been getting about the separating the wheat from the tares as well a couple weeks ago, I have to lean strongly that is His Holy Spirit is telling us this, TY Lord.

2 Likes

The Youtube you postedā€¦just joking, well, I hope I was joking :upside_down_face:

1 Like
1 Like

I love that movie too. And it is a glorious thought. Kind of makes the whole timing thing much more romantic in a wayā€¦then it just looking at different possible dates. Some think the reference ā€œNo one knows that day or hourā€ is what the Feats of Trumpets was known as. It is the only Feast that starts on a new moonā€¦not knowing exactly which day or hour the festival would start was the Sanhedrinā€™s job to know and inform. There is also the understanding that Christ on earth did not know. And 60 years later He gave John a prophecy that He got from the Father. In that sense He might want us to know and it might in ways be nuanced in the book of Revelation. Whichever it is, I must say I do like the Galilean Wedding take. I lean toward that to a degreeā€¦and am grateful to be reminded of it actually. I lean a bit more toward God actually wanting us to know. Maybe not the day or hour but somewhat really kind of see it comingā€¦for the church that is awake. I would not say what was demonstrated on that video though was actually that. It seemed more like a man trying to get a sense of how to look at things. There are a lot of people that think it is this year. I lean more toward a time much further out than this year. But Linda I agree with you that to infer its going to be on October 8thā€¦is not good nor wise in my estimation. The video was a bit vague as well on tying some specific together. From what I understand there is a culture out there that might believe there are due spiritual accolades for nailing it. I am of the school that believes that God likely does want us to know approximately when in some majors ways. My struggle is not so much a date, but in why He would want that exactly. Maybe it might sound a little dense to ask that lol. I mean i think most believers are good though just being one of His and He comes when He comesā€¦and amen. So why would He want us to know? Perhaps I am mistaken in that view. Need to prayer more upon that amen. But in the meantime am certainly refreshed by your reminder. Blessings.

1 Like

Please watch this. Lots of great chat and explanations on the 7yr cycles of God and how the Jewish feast of Trumpets is different on their lunar calender this year to our calendar and other dates etc lining up together

2 Likes

Whatā€™s going on is a cross betweenā€™ invasion of the body snatchers and Soylent Green movies check them both out the later the original from 1955

@Jesuslover1985

Hello Linda,
I hear what you are saying. You just need to dig into the Word a bit deeper and it will validate what @Violet told you in her response. She is correct and I will join her, it is not opinion, it is in the Word of God in context.
Think about it logically. How else does one receive a watchers crown if one is not watching (closely actively) for the return of our Lord. We would have to throw out big chunks of the Bible if we were not meant to understand the times according to prophesy and the season for the return. We are in that season.
Agape,
Ken

8 Likes

Last night while I was praying, I was telling the Lord about how let down and upset I am about my kids.
They donā€™t listen to me when I try to tell them about whatā€™s coming, and that Iā€™m crazy for believing what I do about the jab and God. I feel betrayed after giving birth to them and bringing them up that now they donā€™t trust me enough to see that Iā€™m frantically trying to save their eternal life. They stopped coming to see me, stopped talking just as if I dont exist. Even when I try to show evidence they say itā€™s fakeā€¦
And somewhere in my heart I heard or felt the words, ā€œI knowā€.
And I began to imagine the Lord, watching the world, millennia after millennia, world population after population, who stopped listening to Him. Saying its crazy to believe in a fairy story about a God in heaven who created all things. How much more has He suffered after creating and knowing every cell in our bodies every hair on our heads. Hes watched all those billions of people that He made, turn their backs on him. Act like He dosent exist. Stopped talking to Him, forgot how to trust Him. And when we find proof of Him, people say itā€™s fake.
He knows what we are going through, and I love him more, because Heā€™s gone through it, and still hasnā€™t given up on us. He keeps knocking on that door, he knows what its like to try to save someone from a doomed afterlife. And I think, that now, we have a tiny idea of what Hes gone through too.
Thankyou Jesus, for constantly knocking at my door, and thankyou for the blessings you have given me since you accepted me and wiped away my sins. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

21 Likes

Much better, now look at your original post.
That is why I responded the way I did.
Ken

Hi Ken, believe me when I say that I have been watching for the season and have been saying for several years that we are sooo close. The night before I made the post, I had again watched Before the wrath; and they stress that no one knows the hour or date because if people guess and they are wrong and they have told non-believers, and then it does not happen in that month or year; they have done more harm than good.

I have been watching and believing we are in the season since Obama was President. Please believe me, I am a great Watcher and Wait-er. I look for Him anytime, I pray for His coming daily and I believe every word the Scriptures say. I read the prophetic books. Having watched Before the Wrath the night before I posted that, it was fresh in my mind what was said, no one, not even Jesus knows when the Father will say, ā€œSon, go and get Your Bride.ā€ When the pastor named a year and then it happens before or after that time; it gives the scoffers fuel for their unbelief. Do yā€™all see what I am saying?

8 Likes