August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

So much rescue needed all around the world right now. Afghanistan, Louisianna, worldwide flooding, vax mandates, people in personal crisis. Here’s what God has to say to us about that!!

10 Likes

It’s so funny you say that! I remember my mom telling me about that movie when I was really young! I have had so many movies run through my mind lately that harken back to what is going on now!!!

HI Teren,

I think I opened a can of worms by my answer to that post where the pastor named 2024. I know this; I am 78 and really want to be in the Rapture. I would pray for it to be before my time of death. The signs are there, already the prophecies have been fulfilled, except for the Rapture itself. Beginning Sunday, I am leaving the Missouri Synod church I attend and going to the only Calvary Chapel church fairly near me. It is about 40 miles each way. The pastor called me and invited me/us to come and he is preaching on Revelation when he returns from caring for his mother, who is on hospice. I am very eager and excited to go. He said it is a small country church and he is not Jack Hibbs or JD but does the verse by verse teaching as well. We watch both JD and Jack Hibbs every Sunday and also do JD’s online Bible study sermons.

There seem to be so many pastors in mainline churches who do not even believe in the Rapture and do not preach on the prophecy verses. I am going to be watching online the Behold He Comes conference next weekend. So much info and insight will come out of that.

Since I became a daughter of God in 1985, I have hoped and prayed for His Coming soon! The last couple years, I have begun to dig deeper and deeper. I think the time is soon; at least in the Father’s timing. I am so blessed and pleased to be a child of God, someday to be wed to our Savior. And, if things happen that I miss the Rapture by going Home first; I will be raised and soar to Him in the clouds first. I can’t wait! In the meantime, I will keep studying and watching and anticipating His soon return! Maranatha! Come, Lord Jesus! Blessings to you, Teren.

11 Likes

The exact people and entities who want population control. Bill Gates and Who are evil to the core and do not serve our risen Lord. CDC, as well.

3 Likes

Amen. No matter what the government does to us, we stand strong because of Whose we are.

3 Likes

Is this nuts or what? Recognize the Taliban as the legal government in Afghanistan! Biden is the most worthless President we have ever had and a fake President at that since China stole the election for them by rigging the numbers through connected computers. I thought Obama was bad, but then, he is the shadow government behind Biden, who cannot form a coherent sentence. That videos tells us how evil the Taliban is and how stupid and gullible our government and UK’s Boris Johnson are. Someday, some of those 85 Billion dollars worth of military equipment he left behind will be used against Israel.

3 Likes

Oh I do know that; see my later comment. I just hope He doesn’t tarry too long!

Thanks for your lovely reply J. I don’t really see it as a can of worms. These are just dates that may or may not have import. My theory on 2024 is based on God wanting His creation (and even more, His church) to have an idea of what He is up to, if indeed the Great American Solar Eclipses infer that. I am basing that on God’s character mostly. And if I be mistaken, it would not be mistaking His character. It would just be that He would be displaying it differently.

But what I have found to be rather common in the church these days is that when this end time period starts it will be brutal and God filled with wrath. No doubt the 7 year stretch of the tribulation will be filled with His patience being “over.” But having the notion that God may want His creation informed along the way I don’t find out of His character. For those caught in a snare, it will be maybe because they did not have sense to notice more than it would be that God would not provide awareness along the way.

Great to hear you getting involved in a good church. It sounds like quite a blessings. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Amen Jackie,

Psalm 109:30

“I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.”

Selah,
:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :pray: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED

The Rapture This Week… | Tom and Olivier (click on link below)

The Rapture This Week… | Tom and Olivier

Like Dr Zev says, vaccine is the time-bomb implanted inside a person, ready for detonation from outside factors:

2021-02-03_21-44-03

Do you think will there be a False Flag / Gas Lighting event happens on Sept 11 soon?
George Sr Bush made his NWO speech that day.

7 Likes

Hello, this is my first time replying on this site or any site for that matter. I too watch and listen to all the ones you have said. I just keep thinking, its like the birth pains, getting faster and faster and nobody sees it but us! I’ve tried to talk to my family as well, but they all think I’m crazy. I attempted to explain the gospel to mother and told her “you need to start living right and believe in Jesus”. her response? “I do believe in Jesus and I am living right. What do you think I’m doing so wrong, I’m not living wrong”. she was upset thinking I was trying to make it seem like I was better than her or something.
I’ve just had to quit going around all my family recently due to their lifestyle they all live. I love them all tremendously, but I hate what they do on a day to day basis and what I hear come out of their mouths!.
I currently do not have a home church and feel lonely not having someone to fellowship with. I pray Jesus comes quickly, but then I want him to wait longer because even all 3-of my children are not living right. I feel as though I am all by myself with my thoughts, and myself, nobody around to talk to who agrees or sees the world as it is.

18 Likes

Welcome to this forum, @annettern . I emphatize with you as I faced this situation with my family. Only God knows when to rapture us while we watch and pray.
Continue to show Jesus’s love for them, pray for wisdom on how to deal with tough situations. At times it is good to keep silent if timing is not right.

You can join JD Farag online church for worship services and we have wonderful brothers and sisters here in this forum to pray and encourage.

During the Tribulation period, God will use Israel to do a “last chance evangelism” to whole world before His Second Coming. I believe your family will get this opportunity to believe even though it will cost them their lives.

12 Likes

@TCC buhahah…lol

@J.R.W this post of yours brought tears to my heart. Wow. Hugs for you sister.

@Jimbo are the “sleeper cells” those terrorist camps I’ve been reading about (for…a long time…since I was a teenager) are you saying there is another theory they will attack that day [9/11]–seems to me the 20 years is significant somehow and I don’t know why. I really hope that Jesus just comes and takes us this feast of Trumpets, but God knows…gotta trust Him.

6 Likes

You are among brothers and sisters in Christ, @annettern !:cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

no, not really… “they say they are, but do not bear fruit”. I just soak up all the information i can get through JD, Hibbs, Amar, and these forums.

4 Likes

DBF, it sounds like the enemy forces of Gog and Magog are gathering on Israel’s border and who believes they are not planning to execute a big war with Israel? If this is the one we are all waiting for; their preparations are pretty busy. How I would love to see God destroy them without one shot being fired on either the enemy’s side or Israel’s. God can destroy every one of them with a puff of His holy breath. God’s enemies need to be afraid; very afraid.

6 Likes

I do not trust the government at all.

6 Likes

I was shown this;

Type in the phrase -
A COVID VACCINE

2 Likes