August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This vid just came out today.

The whole thing is good, but if you can just listen to minute 12 to 16, this nurse has some excellent Godly advice for Christians to follow.

5 Likes

Bill Gates the trolling “Pied Piper” of vaccines…

93555214_10163803300945647_8063706445750730752_n_10163803300940647

7 Likes

What an eerie resemblance.

4 Likes

Smart

As I understand it Americas Frontline Docs can assist folk to obtain a script for this if needed.

Also consider visiting AFD for templates and Solari Report Katherine Austin Fitts site to obtain “notices” to various entities including medical personnel/employees, as many docs and hospitals refuse to administer ivermectin or IV Vitamin C, but can be compelled with the right “notice” if needed.

Also Freedomtaker. com has some very good “notices” too.

2 Likes

Oh boy, I am soo ready!! I became a Christian in 1985 and I was ready back then!

8 Likes

Yes, yes, and yes. I love nature, but told my husband the other day that it seems like a movie backdrop that is fading, like the Truman show. Another remnant believer brother was telling my all the ski trips he and his wife were planning for this winter and my mouth just dropped. I said I can’t even plan what I am doing tonight. We watch the JD, Holthaus, Markell, Amir, Stagner with them every Sunday night and it’s like, “Hello, you are planning your Big Sky ski trip after seeing it come down?” I thought we were on the same page, but yes, they freak if there is a run on toliet paper, or they can’t get into a restaurant. It is a blessing to see it and understand it, and a great, great burden at the same time. We actually just sold our house and are getting rid of everything to live in our RV and hang out with Christian Campers for Christ, boondocking with nomad believers (but not forsaking any local churches who aren’t woke) in any area we are in, and driveway surfing with family we haven’t had time to spend time with, and being sure to be about His business without 3/4s of the junk we have collected over the last 40 years. No, you are not alone, but narrow is the gate and I pray I’m making it into the wheat pile.

14 Likes

NIcole is very courageous. May God bless her; place a hedge of protection around her and her family, and may the evil players in this farce be exposed and unmasked. God bless her.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure my husband is getting closer to selling his home too. We have an older motor home and could live in it, but he wants to sell that too. Praying my new church will be as similar to JD’s and J. Hibbs’ on a tremendously smaller scale.

No one in the church we attend has open eyes other than one other couple. Sunday morning church seems to be all they want or need. NO ONE carries a Bible to church. I am so discouraged with the whole situation, but the Lord is calling me out of there and I am going.

7 Likes

https://rumble.com/vm0y7p-9-1-2021-current-event-q-and-a-part-4.html

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/red-cross-vaccine-alert-you-gotta-hear-this/

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/australian-insanity-police-will-remove-you-from-your-home-if-you-test-positive-for-covid/

7 Likes

No, I am just using a little grey matter and some observation. Everyone has become emboldened, especially concerning what happened in Afghanistan. September the 11th also has a very important significance for these groups but I can’t remember why at the moment.

This however is the biblical meaning of the number 11:

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 11

The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment. In the Bible, number 11 is used twenty-four times and “11th” can be found 19 times.

Coming after 10 (which represents law and responsibility), the number eleven (11) represents the opposite, which is the irresponsibility of breaking the Law, which brings disorder and judgment.

In Genesis 11, men rebelled against God and built the tower of Babel. He judged them by confusing their language, resulting in chaos. Jehoiakim, one of the last kings over Judah, ruled for 11 years (609 to 598 B.C.). His successor, King Jehoiachin, rules for only three months before the Babylonians take control of Jerusalem.
After overcoming Jerusalem, King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon sets up Zedekiah as a puppet ruler of Judea. Zedekiah, however, soon rebels against his masters. His reign is ended in 586 B.C., after only eleven (11) years, when Nebuchadnezzar once again conquers Jerusalem but this time he destroys the city and temple.

The apostle John saw 11 things in connection with the final judgment (Revelation 20:12 - 14).

7 Likes
5 Likes

In response to 20 years @CLE the biblical meaning of the number 20:

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 20

Twenty (20), which is one more than nineteen, is twice ten and can, at times, mean a complete or perfect waiting period.

For 20 years Jacob waited to get possession of his wives and property, and to be freed from the control of Laban his father-in-law (Genesis 31:38 - 41). For 20 years the children of Israel waited to be freed of Jabin, king of Canaan, who oppressed them. God response was to raise up Deborah and Barak, who freed the people from bondage (Judges 4 - 5).

In the days of Samuel the prophet the Philistines battled and overcame Israel, taking the Ark of the Covenant back to their land. The Ark brought such calamities on the Philistines that after seven months they gave it back to the Israelites. It ended up in the city of Kirjath-jearim, which is several miles west of Jerusalem. Israel had to wait at least twenty years (1Samuel 5 - 7) before the Ark would be moved again.

1 Like

Please watch Ps Brandon Q&A Sept 1 rumble video link i posted earlier. At point min 59:00 onwards which may help you. God bless.

Oh my gosh! I literally woke up yesterday morning with God speaking “11 x 3” to me. I have been trying to figure out what that could mean!!! My next thought was 11x3= 33, which was the end of Jesus’ ministry on earth and crucifiction. Then I went to the Bible and read the 11th chapter of each book and saw the things you mention here. I also was thinking that in Exodus 32:25 after Moses found the people worshipping the calf idol, and he called out “all of you who are on the Lord’s side, come over here and join me” and only 1 tribe did (Levites), meaning 11 rejected him. Then I thought about Judas betraying Jesus, leaving 11 faithful disciples. So then I’m wondering if there is a current 3rd 11 pattern somewhere??? Of course, I have to think of 9/11. I’m still not exactly sure what all of it means, but I am praying that God shows me, because I am positive the “'11×3” message was from him.
So much crazy confirmation going on these days!!

3 Likes

There was no major domestic or international demand for America to withdraw its remaining 2,500 troops immediately.

UK BREXIT WASN’T TO SAVE US, IT WAS TO CAVE US.
Food shortages looming and rising prices.
normally this guy doesn’t swear, but recently his confusion and disbelief is getting to him. Apologies, if I let one slip through…but these are the clearest indication of what’s happening to UK.

2 Likes

GODS NAME WRITTEN IN OUR DNA !!!

Being explained here too… x
WATCH OUT FOR THE SHOFAR AT THE START :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I would pull my kids out of school that day! I withdrew my youngest from school this year and am homeschooling bc there were too many unknowns for the upcoming school year. I am absolutely against mask mandates for kids in schools, let alone jabs without parental consent!

6 Likes

We are blessed with our church here. Amir visited last month, our pastor is on it, but our city is going to the dogs and we just want to be in a more rural area. We will see how that works out. Man proposes, God disposes. Praying His plans are our plans and your plans!

Shalom,

Alyce

1 Like