August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Soylent Green…a classic. You gotta see “They Live”.

4 Likes

Sad, but true. They either refuse to listen to what you have to say about the evils of hte vaccine, or, they listen and scoff.

3 Likes

You’re not going crazy, it’s real and it is happening. What needs to be keep in focus is: Keep your eyes on Jesus, trust only the Bible. Witness to those who you can and understand the timing - don’t cross the streams, so to speak of what will happen in the Tribulation - the delusion that is coming is nothing compared to today, but there is a blindness that is happening.
Be ready to witness when the moment arises, keep your light shining and buckle up. We can have doubts, but pray for discernment and clarity. Hang on, the Lord is about to get us and the party in Heaven is about to start. Road maybe bumpy, but the destination is worth the ride. Maranatha!!!

8 Likes

I don’t believe in time travel either. I have been alive 78 years and have never seen it done. The figment of an overactive imagination.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Thanks for the awesome comment. I feel like it is soooo close, and keep thinking of the scripture "we will go out with joy and be led forth with peace…and also about God answering Elijah in the still small voice and not the whirlwind. I feel more calm and peaceful the crazier things get, because I feel like God is unveiling things more and more to believers who are SEEKING HIM!!! And the obvious madness is for a world without God’s people. I cant wait!!!

1 Like

Lol…But God

3 Likes

Amen…But God. My heart is heavy for loved ones who WILL NOT open their minds and their eyes. I know so many ‘believers’ who took both shorts and don’t at all see what I am talking about. Even more, I feel sorry for those who will not trust Jesus for their salvation. They have eyes; but they don’t see. They have ears, but, they don’t hear. Heartbreaking for those of us who love them; even more so, for the Lord.

2 Likes

My husband might have to go into a nursing home this weekend…not sure I will be able to visit because I am not vaccinated…been married 41 years…please pray for us

16 Likes

Amen!!!

I am so sorry. That has to be tough. Is he vaccinated? Will they force him to, if not?
I know it will be hard on both of you to be separated from one another.
Father God, I lift this couple to the Throne of Grace and ask mercy for them. Hopefully, they have some way to skype or face time with one another. Give them Your peace and let them both stay strong in You as they go through this trial. Grant them courage, I ask in the blessed Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Hallelujah!!! May He come soon.

1 Like

It seems not all believers have their eyes open, their ears to the grounds, so to speak. If they are not watching the signs, they won’t realize they are missing them. I would feel the same; deflated.

2 Likes

It is foolish to inoculate the entire health care personnel. What if the long term effects are fatal? Who will care for the sick if all the health care workers die off or become very ill with long term side effects? Ask that question and then volunteer to be part of the control group. This is very sound logic.

2 Likes

Exactly! So since they have made the announcement they haven’t said a word further on the matter, our union is also quiet, from what we can see it isn’t within our original contract of employment to enforce this “new” policy so I can’t see how they can do this legally, so it’s now a wait and see.

2 Likes

I miss mom and dad - used to talk to mom every day - after she was gone it took me almost 5 months to quite trying to call her - now I see her picture and just say hi mom - I know they are with the LORD and look forward to the rapture - spend as much time as you can with them until they are gone - love to all my brothers and sisters in CHRIST - MARANATHA

7 Likes

Tried to watch it’s been removed for “violating blah blah…” in other words she told the truth and to these liars the truth is dangerous. UGH. Thanks for sharing I will see if I can find it elsewhere.

1 Like

I know the heaviness you speak of, I too, have a couple of relatives who probably won’t make the Rapture. But I have a back-up plan. I have written out a letter to them and they know where it is. In the event I vanish, they are to open it. It details what the Bible has promised will happen, why they are still there and what to do. I’m not willing to leave them totally unprepared, even if they are to stubborn to repent now. If, at that point they still refuse to listen to God’s warnings, his plan of salvation and disregard their own soul… They are out of reach and have to live with the consequences of their disobedience, but it’s still one last shock that maybe, with the jolt reality of the Rapture, they will have a “Damascus Road” experience that will pull them out of their blindness and into eternity with the Lord. Keep praying for them and keep your own eyes on the Lord, for He is very close.

3 Likes

I think we all feel that way as many of us have unsaved friends and relatives. All of mine are scattered across the country and I don’t really get to see them much; some not at all, by their choice.
I will leave letters behind to each of them, as you have, along with the ABC’s of faith. From there, it is up to the Holy Spirit and them.

2 Likes

The movie 1986 The Act might have the info in the movie regarding the payout

1 Like

You know I was thinking of this article you posted Jaimie and its potential relevance this year as it relates to Afghanistan. Knowing what we do of how Biden handed Afghan and the potential sovereignty of the Taliban over Afghanistan (even putting American lives and equipment in the hands of the Taliban) and how China has a huge interest there in mineral rights (along also with their “Silk Road” massive global project), it would seem to have been the result of a negotiation Biden was secretly having all along with China. Which brings us to 911.

Under the distinctions pointed about via this article you posted, it would appear that perhaps several months ago when Biden said we would be out of Afghanistan and leaving on 911, this was perhaps a wink to the Taliban of their soon coming “victory” over the USA in how America leaves. AND perhaps it had been established months prior that as Joe was working out the fine-tuned details with China, a concession for the Taliban would be that they get international bragging rights of a clear victory over the USA, in trade for China to get their mineral rights access coordinated successfully.

Like if the Taliban would permit China to get what they want, China and China Joe would coordinate a televised victory for the Taliban in demonstrated their having sovereignty in their country over the USA departure. And for dessert, we tell everyone that the USA is leaving on 911, as a wink to the Taliban in good faith that China and China Joe “will” deliver the televised weakness of the USA bowing to the sovereign Taliban. In essence, affirming a victory on the previously known 911 date as an end to the Ottoman Empire…now the Taliban can lead a new age Age of Ottoman like rule by demonstrating publicly all over the world, that the Taliban has defeated the Great Satan of the West. When the globalist pioneers are in office, its a fire sale…not just access to the White House, but they also sell recognition and establish regimes as successful power houses and broker their clout unto the world. Kind of like a regime change…but more like “how about a Taliban facelift?”

2 Likes