August 5, 2021 – Isaiah 36-37 - Responding to the Threat

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about our response to the threats that come against us in a verse-by-verse study through Isaiah 36-37, then celebrates communion at the conclusion.

Watch on jdfarag.org:

or watch it on Youtube

9 Likes

My husband and I are doing his Bible study on Isaiah, in our home, right now and are at chapter 8 right now, so am looking forward to the above when we get there. Pastor JD certainly does make all things so much clearer! Thank you.

8 Likes

I love how J.D. made it all come so alive and relevant to today. Thank you J.D.
Watch me now!!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The Holy Spirit does that and gives life to the text. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

We just began watching his Bible studies and have begun with Isaiah first. We finished chapter 8 last night, so tonight, we will do chapter 9. I am finding more understanding under his teachings. The Word alive!!!

5 Likes

One of the best teachings amongst the best teachings of pastor JD.

Very powerful and timely. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2:

3 Likes

I love how the Holy Spirit times things! I listened to this teaching and when I got into my regular course through the different books, don’t you know, I was right at 2 Kings 18! It’s the story of Hezekiah and his dealings with Sennacherib. Sennacherib sends his envoys to throw shade on Hezekiah and the people of Judah - even made sure the message was delivered in Hebrew so all of the Israelites would get it. Devil! The envoy taunts and tries to sow discord and attacks faith in the LORD. Thankfully the people listened to Hezekiah who had been serving (and was one of the few good kings) for 14 years at that point. It is such a great story of faith and trust in God and God’s miraculous deliverance.

I’m so glad there are these amazing records of history to remind me of His Promises and His Power.
I need only trust and obey. He is the God who hears and the God who sees. Our wonderful Abba Father!

Blow the trumpet in Zion,
Consecrate a fast,
Call a sacred assembly;
Gather the people;
Sanctify the congregation,
Assemble the elders,
Gather the children and nursing babes;
Let the bridegroom go out from his chamber,
And the bride from her dressing room.

(Joel 2:15-16)

6 Likes

FearNot, Amen and amen! The Word of the Lord goes forth and never returns void.

2 Likes

I like how JD said the word of God is Sharp. I always thank God for Pastor JD and i always pray for him. Thank you JD :blush:

3 Likes

I just want to say thank you to Pastor JD! I have been watching your prophecy updates and if I get time during the week your studies! Isaiah is one of my favorites!!
Oh, yeah, I say that about all of them too. Kidding aside. You have brought this book and all the books you teach on alive! The word s alive, powerful! Unfortunately not too many people preach it like it is!
I am so very thankful for you!
What a blessing your excitement is when you landed on this weeks study of The King laying down the letters at the throne of God!
One of my favorite stories!
If we stand and give these battles into the hand of the Lord, He will supply the victory!

7 Likes