August 7, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Checking Off All The Prophetic Boxes

@Janny

True! And many members here experience the same thing.

The prince of the power of the air (Satan and his minions) disrupt services through various means. Either directly, or by using people to accomplish their task. This has been going on, on Pastor JD’s prophesy updates for some time. Usually at a critical juncture.

Sometimes you can reload the live stream and hit the play button, and pick back up where it froze on you. Sometimes you just have to wait until it is posted here up at the top of this update thread to watch it then.
Bottom line with a little perseverance you will be able to see the entire update.
Satan and his minions are counting on peoples’ frustration and for them to just give up, and go somewhere else.
Perseverance has always paid off for me along with a good cry on @Twi or @jasonacts177 shoulder. So yes admin. is acutely aware of the problem.
Keep the Faith…Keep looking up.
Agape,
Ken

12 Likes

They were cut off of the live stream.

3 Likes

@KelSlo

Hi Kelly,
Wise observation, especially for the USA. But what is happening now pales in comparison to what will be coming during the 7 year tribulation. And even though like you say, it will get much much worse until Jesus comes for us at the 1st Resurrection. Thank God that we will not be here for any of it when it really starts.
I see you have been gone for a while, a big welcome back!
Agape,
Ken

9 Likes

@SongSparrow

Hi Brenda,
I agree with you completely, very well stated! CHECK !
Agape,
Ken

4 Likes

Yesterday’s news 7 August here: “SADS” example

5 Likes

Jason, I’m afraid I’m going to have to report you to the moderator as you obviously plagiarized Pastor JD’s Sermon, which is a code of conduct issue according to the response I received from Siri, who consulted the W.E.F. Sponsored Google Fact Checker A.I. through Alexa …kidding :clown_face:

Actually, it’s me who is going to plagiarize it as I’m going to copy-and-paste what you wrote out for us and put it in my digital Bible.

…thank you for posting that :grin::+1:

16 Likes

100% Agree MountainMan Ken,

I also think that events must escalate from here unless “they” were to admit they were lying to us all along and accept their prison sentences, and extreme loss of wealth, power, and control…yeah, not gonna happen.

They will use whatever means necessary to bring humanity to its knees and in compliance to them.

I would look for world events to increase in severity and frequency to keep the globalist momentum moving towards their end goal.

“Science isn’t about truth, it’s about power”
-Yuval Noah Harari, WEF Direct Advisor To Klaus Schwab

9 Likes

Earth spinning faster…as mentioned

6 Likes

Pastor JD mentioned this video in his update

3 Likes

Great Prophecy Update this week. Thank you Jason for itemizing the check list like that.

It amazes me to hear pastors just now beginning to parrot what Pastor JD knew and spoke of 2.5 years ago when this whole global charade was being rolled out --yet they say it like its new information. Well, for them it may be. Better late than never i guess.

12 Likes

I had to download to hear the entire message.

6 Likes

Health implications regarding chemtrails. A world renown physician indicates that nano aluminum being sprayed is most reactive with glyphosates and fluoride. So my wife was right. They are using a tertiary combination to harm. Two of them via foods and beverages, and the other by what they are spraying. In the past 30 years both glyphosates and use of fluorides in beverages, tap water, and medications have increased exponentially. All three of these are neurotoxic, yet the combination esp when added to lab-created bacteria mRNA material, etc…lethal. That the days are being shortened by God’s hand with earth spinning faster–very comforting to know.
Maranatha.

12 Likes

Thanks Ken! Key word, perseverance. As Jan Markell said, “What did we think the last days were going to be like?”
We have been experiencing this for the last while but we always find a way to watch Pastor J.D. He truly teaches us how to prepare for the dark days ahead. We are so blessed to be a part of this wonderful family of believers!

14 Likes

very good teaching on pre trib rapture - some of it I do not remember seeing before - good info -
blessing and thank you JD for this forum and your teaching - yours in Christ - Maranatha :ok_hand: :alarm_clock: :alarm_clock: :latin_cross:

10 Likes

The astonishing convergence of end time events are staggering!
We are no longer looking at just a Biblical “Time Clock”, we are now watching a “STOPWATCH!”
It’s JUST THAT FAST!!!

Consider Jesus words concerning those things that would happen prior to His return in Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21.
Just a few to mention:
*Days of DECEPTION
*Wars and rumors of wars
*Nations rising against nations
*Violence worldwide
*Famines
*Plagues
*Israel being surrounded by her enemies
*Persecution
*Jews coming home to Israel
*Jews being in control of Jerusalem
*Earthquakes
*Many being offended
*Betrayal
*False prophets, False Christ
*Signs in the sun, moon and stars
*Seas and waves roaring

My friends, the trumpet is about to sound, and SUDDENLY Jesus will appear in the clouds of glory and we will be caught up together with Him and so shall we EVER BE WITH THE LORD!!

MW Breeden

11 Likes

4 Likes

Has anyone seen the patent on patentscope WO2020060606?? Link is below or just copy paste into Google. I saw this and thought it couldn’t be that easy with the 3 6’s.

6 Likes

Hi Jymmee Tee,

Welcome!

Yes I saw it the month it came out….it is very interesting indeed.

Publication date March 23, 2020 just as Covid was getting going

Interesting…it was announced the same month Bill Gates stepped down from the Microsoft board to concentrate on philanthropy (announced just after he stepped down)

7 Likes

And filed in France of all places. Revived Roman Empire is a good place to pull the patent from… this combined with what Pastor JD did about “palisades” makes for a good mark. Lord come quickly!

1 Like

Welcome to this forum and fellowship @JymmeeTee!

Yes the patent number is certainly eyebrow raising (if not also hellraising).

In contemplating the apparently brazen transparency of the number, and indeed the entire agenda that comes with it (see WEF et al.) it’s worth remembering the prime reason for satan’s (down)fall was pride - Isaiah 14:12-15

It follows that those under such sway of the wicked one are susceptible to the same hubris that seems to result in signs or announcements that indicate or forecast their intentions - see Event 201 just prior to the covid maelstrom as an example.

Worth remembering above all that God is eternally in command:

The wicked plots against the just,
And gnashes at him with his teeth.
13 The Lord laughs at him,
For He sees that his day is coming.
14 The wicked have drawn the sword
And have bent their bow,
To cast down the poor and needy,
To slay those who are of upright conduct.
15 Their sword shall enter their own heart,
And their bows shall be broken.

Psalm 37

In Christ

13 Likes