3 Likes

@Heidismom

Hi Laura!
Glad you were able to get it.
And a big welcome back!
Agape,
Ken

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: These poor people! I’m afraid to see what the coming months will bring concerning SADS! And all those athletes! Months ago La Quinta Colomna reported on how the spike protein or the graphene is attracted to the electrical system in the heart, and when the heart gets excited like when exercizing, people drop. Maybe after some time passes and the shots have time to do whatever other damage they’re gonna do inside the body, maybe it happens for other reasons too i mean.

4 Likes

@JymmeeTee

Hi Jym,

Welcome to Pastor JD’s forum and to our fellowship. Many of us Online Refugees call this forum our church home. We hope you come to love this fellowship as much as we do.
Thanks for the post!

Lots to do and see here, have fun and God Bless you.

Agape,

Ken.

10 Likes

That Terry James article “Love Your Enemies” is excellent! For Sunday’s service at my home church my pastor spoke about this topic.Our current series is on having a healthy heart. I felt in my spirit last week that i could do better in this area, so thank You Jesus and whoever posted this! I know we are supposed to hate evil like God does, and love our enemies. So we can hate the evil things done, pray for the people, or at least give them over to Jesus.

7 Likes

Hi Dennis,

I haven’t watched and read all that you posted. I did just get done watching the Pastor Tom Hughes and Pastor Billy Crone presentation, it was very good.

Pastor Billy goes very deep into subject matter that most others just touch upon. This is not a slight on other Pastors at all, this is just Pastor Billy’s unique specialty in keeping us aware. I am glad that my adopted Pastors specialize in differing areas.

8 Likes

My short meme for 2022:

and this article says it so:

8 Likes

Ashton Kutcher's vasculitis, a rare autoimmune disorder: What is it? | Fox News

JAIDS (Jab Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome)

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
NO cricket-bug and 3d printer burgers for you two Bros today!

This all went to Elon Musk’s Starlink notify system---- and Elon’s devil boss saw Revelation and is blowing a fit down there. Thanks to #11 He’s about to be extinguished soon though. :+1: :boom:

2 Likes

My new nickname for him is evil weasel :japanese_ogre::badger:

1 Like

Heres some Interesting News You probably wont hear about on the evening news…
Russia says Us Created Covid 19

1 Like

Harari is exceedingly evil, no doubt. Harari also is telling everyone exactly what is going to happen and the mindset of the globalists. It is true that evil always broadcasts their intent before they do it, it’s a bizarre truth that has always been. I do listen to what Harari says, he’s a good indicator as to what will be attempted next. He is a very high intellect…but yes, exceedingly evil.

6 Likes

He’s plain dumb in my book! “ It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God!!”:heart::blush:

4 Likes

From a secular, atheist point of view, Harari is a genius.

From a Christian point of view, Harari is making a fatal mistake for his eternal soul.

Then again, I have talked to satanists who know very well whom (YHVH GOD) they are fighting against, and they are very happy and proud with their eternal destination in the lake of fire.

7 Likes

They won’t be when they get there I bet! :wink:

5 Likes

So true! Thanks for posting this. And the article link in it about 40% more deaths in 18-64 yr olds i hreard about but hadn’t read the story on it til now. P.S. Good chicken meme.

4 Likes

Oh definately! I don’t doubt his intelligence one bit! The crazy thing is that him and Klaus Schwab ARE telling the truth, so i guess i’m glad someone is giving us a heads up, like you said. But God gives us the ultimate heads up through His word! They are for their own sakes being divas to announce their plans, but to us, it’s another clear message as to what time it is.

6 Likes

8 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

Hey David @yhvh4life,

I think the broadcasting of evil plans is another imitation of God— He Who told us the end from the beginning. There is not an original idea in their pointed little heads. Their compulsion to imitate the One they hate is bizarro.

BTW, I really appreciated your words of encouragement earlier in a different thread. Thank you!
Shalom

4 Likes