August 8, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update
Resources/Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/71b09795-d361-4d02-9012-6036a6962598/document.pdf

image (2)

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: talks about how it is that while the hour is late and it’s getting very serious, the plan of God will prevail despite the recent mandates.

To request a religious exemption letter please include Full Name and Mailing Address. Please also indicate if a PDF file will be accepted or if they require a “wet signature.”
Email: [email protected]
Example letter to take to your church: Sample-Generic-Exemption-Letter.pdf (38.0 KB)

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

23 Likes

@JDForumTeam , may I suggest what info the church needs for the exemption letter as per explained by Pastor JD in video, you can write additional info here for those who need it.

They can furnish essential info to the church via the email provided.

Many thanks.

Psalms 91:7 - A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

I am referring it to vaccine plagues going on right now.

Yesterday on Sunday, my government announced fully vaccinated benefits: I expect more breakthrough cases among the vaccinated with increasing infections and deaths soon as more and more get jabs. Just like other countries.

Notice all places of worship (churches included) need fully vaccinated people to enter. Can say goodbye to church attendance for me. Pastors here never dared to defy the government.

15 Likes

For the person who wrote the letter that JD read - Kristen and Chris…the one whose husband was diagnose with an autoimmune disease. Please read the book Chronic by Dr. Phillips and Dana Parish. Also read Crypto Infections by Christian Perronne. There is an infection connection with all autoimmune disease. … find an integrated functional medical doctor. (check out Mark Hyman on Youtube). The doctor will work to get to the root of the problem. We found one that wasn’t connected to any insurance company…she is independent and willing to prescribe what is needed to treat patients…does not practice medicine under the mandates of a big corporation/insurance company. Many blessing and I will pray for both of you.

18 Likes

I love watching your videos every week! They mean so much to me! I just wanted to mention on the tech side, for the last couple weeks I’ve experienced the audio not synching up with the video. While the messages are awesome, it’s distracting to watch with Bro Farag’s mouth doesn’t match up with the audio I hear! I hope this technical glitch can be fixed! I will keep watching either way! Thank you for this ministry.

6 Likes

This was exceedingly well done. Explains Totalitarianism and what’s going on in our world right now.

7 Likes

Great clip, I watched this a little while ago.
You couldn`t get blunter than this video, yet people still are asleep.
God bless and be safe

4 Likes

One thing I have learned about faith is a very powerful lesson, but it is in the Bible repeatedly, and this event with Assyria is just one more example.

When you are faced with impossible situations and countless odds are against you and your survival, and there is some pressure to compromise God’s ways in order to continue surviving, here’s what you do. You walk boldly into the direction of the storm. You unflinchingly hold to the resolution that you will not compromise any of God’s ways, but you will obey God’s ways. You advance in this way, not knowing how, or even if, you will be delivered. And then you are, and you see how the door miraculously opens up and the solution appears and you are delivered! Others witness the power of God, and His power in your life, and your uncompromising witness, and its role in how you were delivered as well, that God delivers those who honor Him. When you have breathed that sigh of relief on the other side, you scratch your head in amazement as to how you could ever have considered compromising, and how you ever could have doubted that God would deliver you! Funny how that works…
Now there are times when the deliverance may not be as obvious to those in the world. Many martyrs entered heaven and it looked like a defeat but in reality it was a victory. They denied themselves, did not deny Christ, and followed Him all the way and arose in heaven to receive that martyr’s crown. They were delivered, many early accounts detail how they did not suffer what was meant for them as torture, instead the opposite, and entered heavenly rest. Some who witnessed their deaths noticed how the martyrs were delivered in this way, others did not see as it happened quickly, etc. So it may not appear to be a deliverance on this side of heaven, but nonetheless it was. And as the three friends of Daniel said, they would not bow down to the statue, even if God did not deliver them from the fiery furnace. And as Esther said, “if I perish, I perish.” For such a time as this she was on the scene.
But God loves to work in these situations, because there is no other explanation other than a miracle, and He gets the glory! And He loves it when someone has the faith to step out and move in that direction boldly, like in the ‘hall of Faith’ in Hebrews. It’s like you don’t see a way over the stormy sea, but you take a step of faith and put your foot out and before it’s down there is a bridge that appears under your path, or the path appears under your feet, and like Peter, you can step out and walk on water as long as you keep your eyes fixed on Jesus.

But part of our Christian growth and discipleship comes with these hard lessons. And there is fruit as people see the testimony and power and get saved too. There is a time of shaking coming to the church. I will get to that again later on.

Another thing is that God may want to use the church in yet another way here. Consider the following verses:

“And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, “Be saved from this perverse generation.” 41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. 42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43 Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. 44 Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need. 46 So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.”

Acts 2; 40-47

“Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. 33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. 34 Nor was there anyone among them who lacked; for all who were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of the things that were sold, 35 and laid them at the apostles’ feet; and they distributed to each as anyone had need.”

Acts 4; 32-35

Wouldn’t it be interesting if the church age would close the same way it began, with action like this?

I moved to another state but used to live in CA at the border and went on those trips across the border to orphanages. Well I heard a story once about an emergency situation where God had the leader of the orphanage give out the food from the pantry to the people in need, and he did it but was like ‘are you sure?’ Well, the answer was yes. Then, the food was miraculously replaced and more than was there at the start! These things still do happen. You can ask the guy himself, it’s an orphanage in Tijuana that is connected to Calvary Chapel. Then there are the stories about George Miller who started a series of orphanages in the UK a while back and how God miraculously provided for them, that can be read about. Not to leave out the miracle of the loaves and the fish, God can do that again today. When you don’t hold back and you minister how God wants you to, He will open the heavens and the dam will burst and miraculous provisions will arrive.

Another thing is that I have heard much about many Christians going out and starting homesteads to try to live as much as possible like the Amish. In the days ahead that is one of the best ways to go and definitely something to consider! Think about it. And over in Hawaii that shouldn’t be too hard to do.

God may choose to miraculously provide again for His church in this way, those who honor Him and lose their jobs as a result of not taking the you know what. But just consider those words… donated, divided, … as anyone had need. Hmmm. Could there be a ‘step of faith’ in there somewhere… perhaps?

Now I got saved back in ‘88 and had the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It wasn’t until years later that I was water baptized at Calvary San Clemente (not the same one that is there today). I’m an old timer and recall how the church used to be, how people used to interact in the church ‘back in the day.’ And boy, let me tell you, it sure is different today, and not for the better. I don’t doubt at all that the Lord wants to separate the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the chaff, and let the devil sift it like he did Peter. And I feel it coming. It’s just hanging in the air. Others have had dreams as have I. Most are not prepared.
The typical impression of the church today is as follows. A ‘ladies’ meeting’ is held. Women are sitting around tables in a meeting hall. The tables are set with table cloths that have those impressionistic peach and pink roses plastered everywhere, you know the ones I mean. Ladies of every variety are sitting there feasting on tea and light refreshments. Everyone’s mask is on well, but a few are just a tad askew. And I don’t mean ‘covid’ masks. It’s the face they wear publicly along with the paint and pearls to go along with it. The speaker ascends the podium. She shuffles through her notes and clears her throat nervously a few times. She has one of those modern foofy short hairdo’s, with blonde highlights streaked through and the same overall look as the others, just a bit more polished and professional with her sleeveless trendy blouse and tight slacks and heels. She cuts through the chatter with a few words of greeting. Then there is the token prayer under duress, along with the choreography of a stage play such that while everyone else’s heads are bowed the key players get into position on stage. There is a brief song that follows the theme of her topic, which turns out to be all about ‘unleashing God’s blessings in your life’ by removing the obstacles… and following ‘these’ five steps to ‘happiness and fulfillment’ in your life, or some similar topic, there are dozens of them, you can interchange them just as easily and it would not make any difference, people would rave about how great it was yet have nothing to show for their growth as a Christian because of it. And on it goes. And at the end of the show everyone rushes out and goes home and back to their mediocre lives and takes the mask off and lays it down right next to the junk food on the end table as they turn on the TV and all the pollution pours in. That is the state of the church today. But what they needed to hear yesterday they do not know. And what warnings they need to hear today, they do not hear. And what is coming tomorrow, they do not see. But a remnant does.

Blessings sometimes come in disguise as persecution and trials.
So… blessings!
; D

20 Likes

OUR DEPARTURE IS AT HAND : NORMAL ISN’T COMING BACK…JESUS IS!

https://olivetreeviews.org/normal-isnt-coming-back-but-jesus-is/

The Bible is fulfilling itself. What a time to be alive! It predicts perilous times (2 Timothy 3); a Romans 1 society, characterized by depravity. Evil and violence abound together and will only escalate. The “birth pangs” will continue to intensify anf accelerate as we are seeing floods, fires, droughts, and hurricanes engulf the world. Creation is groaning! The the Bible says these things must happen.

God is warning because He always warns before He judges and the world is facing judgment. It is being judged now but far worse is coming during the Tribulation. This is just a warm-up!

God is allowing some pre-tribulation birth pains on the entire world but what we see happening today is minor compared to what is coming. The Church will be absent during that Tribulation time, so in the meantime, may we have a greater burden to save people from the wrath to come. The consequences for a world that rejects Jesus Christ are unthinkable.

Lastly, I believe there is chaos on earth because Satan knows his time is short and he has ramped up his activity. He is getting new recruits for his kingdom. This is all the more reason we must be salt and light in these final days.

With God marginalized and mocked, society today mirror the days of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah! This already fractured world will completely collapse under the weight of the tribulation period.

The closing days of the Church Age are a challenge for all mankind. For the Godless, these days cannot make sense. For those who know the Bible, it has the road map ahead all spelled out for us!

HAVE WE REACHED A BOILING POINT?!
Todd Hampson "Enter 2020. The events of 2020 including the Covid-19 man-made (excuse me, I mean “gain-of-function”) virus was released—as was lawlessness, violence, deception, deep political corruption, and other moral evils on a broader scale than we had ever seen or been made aware of. And this time, these signs were happening globally! It was as if we entered a “medium-boil” phase. Whereas those of us paying attention to signs that lined up with end-time conditions used to be able to identify just about every significant prophetic stage-setting event fairly easily, now I literally cannot keep up!

I liken it to battlefield tactics. As long as it is possible, a soldier on the field carefully notes each detail that will help him understand the coming battle. The more intel the better. But once the battle begins to get thick, the soldier’s attention has to turn to more pressing matters. The soldier must decide on what is priority in order to complete the mission. This necessarily means the soldier must decide what to focus on, even though he knows there are more key details he could assess at any given moment. The pot is beginning to boil and I can’t keep track of all of the bubbles!

Here are a few noteworthy details that have come to light the past few weeks that I have looked into on a cursory level, but haven’t had time to research fully.

The recent list includes: record-breaking wildfires, heat waves, flooding, mass animal deaths, droughts, famine, and major riots (in South Africa and Cuba to name two). Meanwhile inflation is occurring, the workforce in America can’t keep up with the demand because people are being paid to stay home. People who have been fully vaccinated are still being infected with the Cover-19 virus. A video shows a school function where a woman is saying those opposed to critical race theory should die—and the crowd applauses. The San Fransisco Gay Men’s Choir put out a creepy music video informing anyone who believes in traditional marriage that they are “coming for your children.” A Brazilian taboo artist turns himself into a demonic looking ORC (from the Lord of the Rings Series) by tattooing his eye balls, removing his nose and implanting horns. More shows celebrating witchcraft and the occult are launching in the fall. So many in the world are ready to welcome and embrace all things demonic and evil.

But wait, there’s more… A company in Ireland is looking to fund the creation of a colossal moving, speaking statue known as “The Giant” in 21 cities by the end of the year. There have been 321 mass shootings already in 2021 leaving 352 people dead and 1,331 injured. The “vaccines” have caused the death of thousands (according to official/verifiable records) and various whistleblowers are claiming these numbers are much lower than the reality. Russia and China are flexing their military muscles regularly. Iran is close to having nuclear weapon capability at the same time Israel is facing major internal challenges. Macron (surely having consulted with other European leaders who will follow suit) announced a “vaccine pass” to be implemented in order to take part in normal activities. On top of all of this, apostasy in the church is growing steadily through “wokeness,” teachings by people claiming to be apostles (which is a Scriptural impossibility since they did not witness the events of Christ’s ministry in the first century [See Acts 1:21-22, and Ephesians 2:20]), and other mind-bending heresies that gut the truth of Scripture and the fundamentals of the true Christian faith.

I could go on and on. This is just the tip of the iceberg! Ten years ago globalism was a conspiracy theory, the conditions needed for the Ezekiel 38 war seemed impossible, technology had not yet reached the mark-of-the-beast level, and America was sick but still fighting. In 2021 all of that has changed. We are trending toward a rapid boil and could be there at any moment. Liquids boil at different temperatures depending on the molecular structure of the liquid and the amount of air pressure (due to altitude) that is pressing down on the liquid. The air pressure restrains the boil until such a time when the pressure of the boil is greater than the air pressure restraining it.

The Lord could cause the heat to be turned down and the water could cool a bit, but it doesn’t seem that is the case and I don’t read anything like that in Scripture. Jesus said he would come quickly (Greek word tacos, which means rapidly/when things are revved up), and end-time birth pains (whether Braxton Hicks* or the real thing) won’t stop once they have begun. We are heading full speed into everything the Bible prophesies about the future tribulation period— and our generation is seeing it all unfold!

By the way, if you are taking note of end-time signs and conditions you are in good company. The Old Testament prophets and even the angels have longed to understand the timeframe we are currently in. In 1 Peter 1:10-12 we read, “Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah (1st coming) and the glories that would follow (2nd coming/Millennial Kingdom). It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.”

Notice the key details I highlighted in the verses above. The prophets longed to understand the “time and circumstances” related to the 1st and 2nd coming! In the midst of the struggle to live in our day we need to remember how blessed we are to see these things! Thankfully God’s people will be removed (via the rapture) prior to God’s judgment of the world (as has been the clear pattern of his activity in times past and his stated intentions at the end of the age), but that doesn’t mean we won’t live in dangerous times prior to the rapture. In fact, 2 Timothy 3:1-5 tells us as much. We are not left uninformed.

My friends, it seems the air pressure is about to be lifted and the rapid boil is soon to begin. When the restraining influence of the Holy Spirit indwelled Church is removed via the rapture—the preserving pressure of the salt and light will allow the world to move immediately into a rapid boil. I dare not set dates or even years, but unless the Lord intervenes in a major way (and He could, he’s done it before), it seems to me that we are nearing the time of the rapture.

I know several generations of believers in different eras of church history have thought the same, but never in the history of the world have there been so many signs and conditions in place as they are right now. We have a front row seat to prophecy and end-time conditions.

If you are reading this article and have never accepted the gift of salvation offered and paid for by Jesus Christ—please do so now! Noah seemed crazy until the rain started. But soon, the world was covered by violent water like a massive boiling pot. Please don’t ignore the conditions that are screaming at us that the Lord is real, that time is short, that judgment is coming, and that Jesus paid it all. It doesn’t matter what your past is, or how hard you have run from God. Today is the day of salvation. Jesus paid it all. Please come to him now! You too can have hope, clarity, and joy in the midst of these increasingly disruptive world conditions. He promises to never leave us."

We are on the cusp on the rapture!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

31 Likes

“It’s like you don’t see a way over the stormy sea, but you take a step of faith and put your foot out and before it’s down there is a bridge that appears under your path, or the path appears under your feet, and like Peter, you can step out and walk on water as long as you keep your eyes fixed on Jesus.”

That was beautiful. All of it was beautiful. God bless you.

9 Likes

We’ve watched several out of synch in the past so know it can be frustrating. Watching the replay tonight it actually started out fine but then it did the same to us again when my husband skipped ahead a little to get past the reminders & to the sermon.

He backed out of the video and selected it again. When the video came back on it picked up where it left off and it was synched up again and played fine. Maybe try that?

4 Likes

Very interesting food for thought. Simply replace “self-determination” with God-centered determination.

5 Likes

https://solari.com/employer-school-disclosure-form-for-covid-19-injections/

It is good to weigh options, and decide which option is best suited to you and your families needs.

The following quote by Jerry Day is interesting to consider in light of current alleged “mandates” The word mandate presupposes you have NO choice in the matter. This is incorrect. You do have a choice, we all do.

Quote: "We are easily made afraid by disorder. We forget our need for freedom but we never forget our need for “order”. That is human nature. Tyrants may therefore easily enslave us by causing chaos and fear, then offering us some kind of contract promising order at the expense of our freedom. That way they do not have to force our compliance, we simply volunteer for slavery. Our willingness to trade freedom for order is a low-level primal impulse easily exploited by narcissists, psychopaths and agressive personalities. This is well understood by power hoarders. They know, to maintain power and control, they must continually create fear and chaos and they must continually offer themselves and their programs as offering hope of a solution to the chaos they create, although solutions rarely materialize. This pattern and tactic of social manipulation, sometimes referred to as the “Hegelian Dialectic”, is common and consistent throughout recorded human history.

He who stands for freedom at the expense of his own life has bought freedom for millions of others. He who trades freedom for comfort or convenience has cost freedom for all those in his community."

End Quote. Source Freedomtaker dot com.

7 Likes

I have no special insight, however, from what I have seen in the news today by my trusted Pastor Teachers like Pastor JD, many things appear to me to be ramping up towards The Rapture, The Tribulation, and The End Of The Age.

We don’t know dates and times, however, we surely see these events approaching at what seems to me to be exponentially increasing speeds.

13 Likes

If interested in looking at exemption options from vak as well as needless testing (as we know, tests have been shown to be wildly ineffective and inaccurate, both swab and pcr, and they open up a whole new can of worms, so to speak for having to interface with an insanely intrustive system of ever-increasing lunacy)

…but you can scroll down on the following site to have a look at or download additional exemption option forms. They can even help you to write your own customized forms adding verses from scripture.

These can later be paired up with your religious exemption forms, which Pastor JD generously offered in his update.

A testing exemption may, of course, depend on your location. For example some countries or states may have different or stricter rules for testing requirements or some more accurate form of testing that isn’t invasive and expensive. Some people are opting for at home test kits, if or where they can.

https://www.freedomtaker.com/index.html

It seems almost ludicrous to be “testing” for a virus that has never once been “isolated” nor correctly identified, doesn’t it? And then charging people and arm and a leg for it. The reason it seems ludicrous…is that it is.

jmho.

p.s.

just another resource below for military families. It this was posted before or in different update, my apologies for redundancy.

13 Likes

Have you downloaded the APP?*** I watch from the APP & haven’t had any problems.

Idk if anyone has heard but Canada is supposedly finally off lockdown. As most have heard the PCR test is faulty bc they don’t actually have a a strain of the virus to test. This man in Canada challenged the court to produce the evidence for the case against him and he won. God is amazing!!!

4 Likes

Yes, yes, yes to all of that!!! A lot of the spiritual tie-ins you mentioned are the same things God has spoken to me - the masks as a spiritual representationof where their true faith is (people counting on the masks to “save” them), the junk food reference (pretty much every distraction of the world people try to run to to get “relief” from all of this either by burying their head in the sand with meaningless entertainment, or to run back to the world (Egypt) to settled for the onions and garlic instead of God’s promised land), or listening to the “news” to hear that everything will go back to “normal”, Peter walking on the water toward Jesus in the storm (I keep thinking - what if Peter (symbol of the church) had made it ALL THE WAY TO JESUS??? That is my goal - I want to make it ALL THE WAY TO JESUS, no matter how scary the storm gets!

4 Likes

Oh my, yes, @RoseLilly! What an encouraging word!

3 Likes

We were watching the update tonight and were wondering (I’m in Australia) what the letter was? Is it a mandated vaccination for all workers? Being ‘down under’ we are not that far yet but it sure is coming. Many workers have the requirement to be vaccinated. Btw, this document shows what the future may hold. https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2021/August/PDF/what-will-segregated-society-look-like-for-the-unvaxxed-pdf.pdf
BUT GOD…

3 Likes

Where is that last brochure from? About churches? USA?