August 8, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yes, I watched this too and shared it with many others. Great!

How do I know this is the true scenario on what is happening. Pretty sure it would have made SkyNews.
Just wondering, not accusing. Doc

p.s. BTW WELCOME @cranjo

2 Likes

All worship places in Malaysia must follow govt orders. The image is taken from online news.

1 Like

This is secular guys. This is what the world thinks is happening.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think these are actors.

1 Like

The Problem I have with this video, we only hear the voice of the one filming it and saying that they are vaccinate the people. But I dont see this. I see people pinned down by the police for whatever reasons.

7 Likes

Didnā€™t say actors, questioned true meaning of what was going on. Could have been a drug bust, etc.
My peace said, now :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

This is shocking :broken_heart: thank you for sharing & welcome to the forum.

Thanks, I was so shocked by this clip. To me forced vaccinations to non consenting adults can only be likened to rape. I have seen videos from India where this is taking place, but if this is now happening in Sydney, Australia it hits closer to home.

1 Like

I agree with you & means it can happen anywhere :disappointed: We need to pray :pray:

If you are thinking of quitting your job due to the mandate, Donā€™t do it yet. Please have a listen to Clif do some research and protect yourself. At 48min mark https://www.bitchute.com/video/mPzukRBd9z5L/

One argument for the pre-trib rapture that Iā€™ve never heard is the 70 weeks of Daniel. After the 69th week, when Messiah was cut off, the clock paused for the Time of the Gentiles, the Church Age. It stands to reason that when the clock resumes for the 70th week, that the Church Age would be over. This on top of Jesus delivers us from wrath.

8 Likes

It looks rough but You only have the voice saying its to vac them, I posted a letter earlier but so far I havenā€™t been able to find any other evidenceā€¦ a lot of propaganda going on with both sidesā€¦ time to check by looking on other sites and asking in comments.

I looked this video up and found itā€¦ posted several times, some saying it was forced vax. But a person named Aussie Watchman said:

ā€œThese folks were going to freedom rally last week and were arrested on the wayā€

4 Likes

In addition to info on TX governor allowing this despite what media says, this says that it is not just Mexicans coming through but people from all countries.

2 Likes

@TWI, @jasonacts177 should this not read Religious exemption and not Medical?

Just FYIā€¦ :heart:

3 Likes

Soā€¦ No Jab, No Job (j-awb). Seems negative, unless you take it as No jab, you wonā€™t be like Job(J-ohb). :slight_smile:

As for the great army pushing at the gate.

Like King Hezekiah, Iā€™d rather bury bodies than fight Assyrians.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks bro Tony, we pray for one another in this trying time.

7 Likes
9 Likes

What is factual video or not, I canā€™t say as I donā€™t know, however, I can tell you that some ā€œreportsā€ indicate that some doing the door-to-door knocking here in the U.S. have the jab with them.

What is the shelf life out of the recommended temps ?ā€¦I have no idea :man_shrugging:

1 Like