Baby Formula Shortage - Prayer Request

Hello all!

2 family members of mine are currently feeling the strain of the baby formula shortage. Each have about a week supply left.

I’m not sure if this is happening around the globe,but it’s definitely happening here in the states. In particular, Pennsylvania.

Please say a prayer for these precious little ones.

We can clearly see the works of the enemy all over this.

But God! May He provide and make a way :pray:

:two_hearts:Alissa

11 Likes

Where are you located? What brand? I am in Canada and I can see what we have.

7 Likes

Maybe check this out:

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BABY FORMULA: ORIGINALLY FROM DR. AXE – Absolute Truth from the Word of God (grandmageri422.me)

7 Likes

Seems a good bit of Canada still has stock, I was just shopping and it was actually on sale here.

Praying :pray:

8 Likes

I know we aren’t in the Great Tribulation, but I think we are seeing the foreshadowing of Matt 24:19

10 Likes

I agree. We are very close.

8 Likes

Satan sure is attacking the littlest of the littlest with the ramped up push and protests to keep Roe v Wade and now babies facing their own personal food needs shortages.

The evil one hates little humans.

7 Likes

Maybe purchase from amazon.ca?

3 Likes

Very close to the Tribulation? You mean?

3 Likes

Ofcourse they are auch a threat!

4 Likes

Yes. I think we are seeing many precursors now that are going to come to full fruition in the Tribulation.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why theres a shortage? My husband said he heard there was something wrong at a processing plant. I hadn’t heard that anywhere though.

5 Likes

Yeah all 6-10 or so pounds of them :joy::joy:
On a serious note, Satan hates the creation of new human life because they’re created in the image of the God he detests.

3 Likes

I just heard that tonight. I forget the company name. But I think that’s fishy because that one company isn’t the only baby formula plant.
It’s hard to decipher the truth on this just like other news.

4 Likes

I feel something evil about the whole thing. I think we’re going to start seeing alot more of “shortages” on other stuff.

5 Likes

Absolutely. This is likely part of the beginning steps to condition people for the coming MOB so when it’s implemented many won’t bat an eye that they’ll need it to purchase food ( I mean who wants to starve ???)

4 Likes

Perhaps if no one can’t get baby formula they could go back to what our grandparents and parents used.

I couldn’t breast feed and they didn’t have baby formula then. My daughter got regular whole milk mixed with a little syrup and water. One could even add vitamins if they wished.

Women used milk for ages before formula was invented. We may have to go to many of the old ways the way things are going. Ask your parents or grandparents if they still are around to see what they used. There is also goats milk I do believe.

2 Likes

Is there a vegan source or perhaps at a health food store? Or perhaps allergy friendly one that most may not even use?

3 Likes

Hi Lya! Thank you so much. Unfortunately, they live abit further away.

They live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

My cousin Adrienne said she tried ordering through a Amazon - Canada. But it was double the price and the wait was a month out.

She tried walmart, cvs, target, the local shops etc and they are all sold out.

She tried other formulas, but her son isn’t taking to them.

She currently has him on Gerber Start Gentle Pro and Enfamil in the purple or yellow cans.

But for some good news : Dana, my other cousins wife found a case of Similac for her baby at a local Bjs. :pray:.

3 Likes

Hiya! I’ve been seeing some recipes for formula being shared online. And i agree, a natural recipe might be exactly what ppl might need to resort to.

3 Likes