Baby it's cold outside!

I have seen that before. It is priceless. Well when summer comes if we are still here be careful.

This is another reason why I hate winter. I am lazy. When I have removed 3 layers so I can take a shower I still have 4 more to go.

2 Likes

so @DallasT is this what you’re saying? Lol
images (2)

6 Likes

That’s funny. Made me laugh out loud.
It looks about right. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t wait for spring!!! How many more months?

@DallasT Tell me have you ever seen a Canadian police chase? If not hear ya go.

Canadian Police Chase - YouTube

3 Likes

Excellent - That’s so funny. I needed a good laugh to start my day. Thanks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

We were in the deep freeze with negative Fahrenheit temps, but yesterday, the highways were clear and the forecast called for the temps to climb up over zero by noon. With that hope, I talked myself into going to church, and I was so very glad that I did. (A week ago, though, the snow and wind kept me home, so I get what you mean.)

1 Like

We are like -25 here. Baby it’s really coldddddd outside! Oh and I smell lockdown in Ontario in our mist.

3 Likes

Anybody jealous of my hot flashes yet? We’re at 23 degrees today so my fan isn’t on! Yay!

4 Likes

Hi Janet @Janet7 :slightly_smiling_face:

where are you? Lol

Southern West Virginia. Our temps have been in the 50’s and 60’s until last night when they dropped to the 20’s and snowed about 3 inches. Supposed to be 14 tonight.

4 Likes

This is from Mt LeConte. We used to climate but aren’t living there at the moment so this is from their website this morning. Beautiful. Like a Narnian winter.

8 Likes

That is beautiful like a Narnian Winter. Living in the city I never see scenes like that.

4 Likes

Will there be snow in Heaven?
In the Millennial Reign of 1000 years?
No peeking until Rapture :gift: :grin:

4 Likes

i personally think if you ask Heavenly Father to sprinkle heavy snow in your little town in Heaven… he would say sure why not lol

4 Likes

Sounds perfect
We had snow here for a “minute” here in OK. Ours is gone. Is yours @staceyPsalm91 ?

1 Like

yes it’s gone.

Ummmmm . . . Depends on how far north in NY!! :wink::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

Wooshed back into winter today! -24C/-11F (-38/-36 with the wind chill)

9 Likes

@Twi is that what you guys call just a tad bit chilly? :crazy_face: :rofl:

6 Likes