Bad Dreams and Lack of Sleep... going to be a rough Day

I’m going to keep you 2 in prayer. Definitely something in the Spiritual relm. I think Your wife clamming and holding the door shut could be a message to you to pray more over your wife and your entire home and household. If you have it, grab the olive oil and anoint your home. Doors, windows, walls…EVERYTHING! I have had to do this a few times. Every time the enemy “ups the antie” I have to do a fresh anointing.

No, I’m not being melo-dramatic. I’m telling you what works.
Everything that has come into your house needs to be prayed over, even if you just stand in the center of your house/home, raise your hands to heaven and say something like,“Lord Jesus Christ, we give this whole place and everything in it, including ourselves. Please remove everything and everyone from our lives that You want removed and bring in only those things and people whom You want in. We ask You to purify, sanctify and dedicate it to Yourself for Your glory. Lord Jesus Christ, we ask that You purge our home of all evil that may have crept in unawares, or snuck in while our backs were turned. We thank You Lord Jesus for hearing and answering our prayer. We ask that You seal our home by filling it with Your holy presence, Holy Spirit and with no less than 2 legions of angels, both inside our home and outside on the property. Help us to be good stewards of that which You have blessed us with and given into our hands.”

That is a simple prayer for a quick purge and dedication of your home. Keep praying in the Spirit and put on your armour, both of you and even do it together and pray it on while you dress each morning. Sometimes the symbolism can be more profound then the words themselves. I’ll keep praying for you both. You are most deinitely under spiritual attack as are many marriages and families right now. Brace yourselves, this is only the beginning.

This is actually kind of ironic because it fits with something I was reading this morning. It was written in about 1990.
“Perhaps one of the greatest dangers we face is unfitness for the battle because we have become immune to the reality of the spiritual warfare and careless about preparing for it. Small wonder the Western church is plagued with powerlessness and irrelevance in a society that needs a vital demonstration of God’s transforming power.” Erwin Penner The Power of God in a Broken World: Studies in Ephesians

I have to agree with Penner here because I too, even with all the teaching I have received on spiritual warfare, have too found myself for the intense level of warfare we are ALL currently in.

About the acid reflux; I too experienced this in 2018.
I need to testify and this is gonna come out sounding hard.
Many of you are aware that my Mama passed away in Jan 2020, that’s just the tip. Once all this lie started to surface and we started getting locked down it gave me time to think, pray and read and really get to know my GOD. I asked the Lord to heal my body because I didn’t want to be a “pill-body” like my Mama and Grandma had been. You would break down crying if you knew how many pills my Gran was on when she passed away in 1990, They had Mama on too many pills too.

I’m gonna cut this real short; Jan 10, 2020 170 pounds
Today 120 pounds (estimate) I’m smaller than a Petite size 10 now.
I only made 3 changes; 1 I gave it to GOD, 2 I went off ALL my medications everything even the “supplements” (It was difficult because I had been into the ‘habit’ of taking them everyday, just like we have our coffee or tea or whatever every morning I had my meds. and 3 I just started spending all my time with Jesus, reading the Bible, praying, just Jesus. I watch a few videos online and sometimes a documentory type movie on people from the Bible but this is my life now. Covid has my family convinced, except my Dad so far…pray for him he’s moving in with my sister.
I’m telling you this story because well, once I went off the meds my body started to feel better, WAY BETTER.
I could get into a huge study on what I’ve learned but that’s going into another book. There’s just too much and if it’s not explained correctly it comes out looking insane lol

Now that all the talk has all been covid it seems we have forgotten about our seasonal flues and colds and that kids will still get the pox and measles, it’s astounding how they have changed our focus and even our speech. If you usually have allergies during this season, don’t panic, it’s likely just a repeat. I have seasonal allergies all year, every season a new round LOL

We need to remember what Jesus and John the Revelator told us; “He will give them over to a STRONG delusion” . I even had to start asking myself if I was deceiving myself and I was quickly corrected. The warfare is very real.

Here’s food for thought about your nightmares; imagine having nightmares about the total destruction of your home city where you currently dwell and you personally have zero way of escape outside of GOD. I have seen the destruction coming to Winnipeg. If possible anyone who lives here needs to get out while they can. You’re not going to be able to come back. It’s all on fire and flat. many tanks.

Now, I will and have and am praying for both of you. Keep your armor on and when things go hinky for your persona normal simply ask, “God? What’s going on?” He usually gives me a Bible passage for an answer because I told Him I don’t trust just any voice anymore. lol I love Christ <3

Be blessed and know HE has His eye on the sparrow & therefore HE also has His eyes on both of you.

6 Likes

Im so sorry to hear you and your wife are not getting rest and not getting answers from the medical “establishment.” A little trick we were taught in college to help patients with GERD is to elevate the head of the bed just a couple of inches. This use of gravity helps keep stomach acids from escaping the pyloris during sleep. If this isn’t something your wife has tried, please do so. It seams too simple to be relevant, but works for some people.
Constant suffering is just ridiculous. It makes us tired, grumpy and more easily frustrated at things that we might otherwise scarcely notice. Here we have grown up and lived most of our lives believing pharmaceuticals are so beneficial, but most of them have side effects. Because of money, the healthcare industry is reluctant to accept responsibility for the harm they’ve caused. Doctors go to medical schools that are financed by pharmaceutical companies, so their immediate answer for every problem is “take this pill.” I had a co-worker develop neurological problems from pepsid. I’ve known people who’ve destroyed their own kidneys by using too much ibuprofen. It’s really too bad we were raised to believe “pills” equal “healthcare.” I’m fairly certain fluoroquinalone antibiotics destroyed my life, and now warn everyone I care about to refuse them at all costs.
My prayers are with you for healing and comfort and strength. You are so blessed to have each other. May our Heavenly Father give you (and all of us) the wisdom and courage and will to overcome, and may He come to gather us to Himself very soon!
Yours in Christ.:pray:t3::latin_cross:

5 Likes

Hello Matthew,
I will add you and Heather to my prayer time tonight before the Lord.

Have you or your wife heard of Dr. Mandell? He has some very good natural treatments for many things and shares a lot about them on youTube. Acid Reflux and digestive issues are some he touches on frequently. If you are interested, here is the list of a search of his channel on Acid Reflux.

https://www.youtube.com/c/motivationaldoc/search?query=acid%20reflux

2 Likes

Just a suggestion. I also suffer from horrible GERD and none of the medications worked and have such bad side effects that I stopped taking them I began drinking a tonic of Water, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar ( with the Mother) , Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Ginger and Stevia. ( tastes like apple pie). After about a month of taking this I realized that I was able to sleep flat and I did not have any Acid reflux after meals. My GERD had been so bad that I couldn’t walk or do any exercise because it was so painful - I thought I was having a heart attach with the pain and pressure going down my arm and up my neck. I no longer have that and am able to take walks again. After a month and a half of taking this I realize that I didn’t have too much stomach acid but not enough . I now take Apple Cider Vinegar pills and Digestive enzymes with every meal and am perfectly fine. If you want the recipe for the tonic you can email me at : imsaved1974@gmail.com. Lord bless you!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your prayers and advice for my wife and her health issues. A lot of these things she has tried before, but some she hasn’t. We Appreciate the help and continued prayers that God will completely heal her.

Demonic attack? I just left another post earlier that spoke of the same in diff words and it was flagged.

Anyway, as with the other that I read, I pray for you andand come into agreement with above prayers.

In Jesus name

1 Like

There was probably more to it then for why it was flagged. Demonic attack can happen, spiritual warfare is a real thing.

Thank you for your prayers, things have improved since that night.

No. The post didn’t contain the alleged violation. Doesn’t matter to me one way it the other, actually. Prayer in the name of Jesus is mightier than all.

1 Like

@amann1
May I ask for the apple cider vinegar recipe? I’ve had bad reflux for years…It significantly interferes with my life everyday. The only food that calms my stomach presently is consuming oats throughout the day. I’ve tried: diluting some apple cider vinegar in water and drinking it a couple times a day, Probiotic foods, Raised the head of my bed & Regularly eat an anti-inflammatory diet.

I’ve heard about the low stomach acid and that the apple cider vinegar can help with this but it has not really helped when I’ve tried it…I haven’t tried adding Ginger, lemon or anything else in with the apple cider vinegar. I’ve also heard a lot of the functional health Medical Doctors talk about digestive enzymes…I’ve tried the chewable digestive enzymes from a health food store…But again didn’t make much of a difference.

2 Likes

Elderberry juice is my go to when i first notice a light fever then the next day the fever is gone. praying right now lifting you and your wife up to Jehovah God in the name of Yeshua. :heart::dove:

2 Likes

I’m at work right now but I will get the recipe for you asap! I drank this Tonic Morning and Evening for about a week and started seeing results and after a month, I was a different person! I think this works for me because I didn’t have enough acidity in my stomach . The Pump inhibitors decrease the amount of digestive acid that is released and if you have a deficiency problem it is only going to make it worse. I use the Apple Cider Vinegar and Papaya Enzyme pills before meals and and if I have a break tough Usually because I ae something l shouldnt - IE: Pizza! LOL I will take an extra ACV pill with a good amount of water in-between. You might try adding some Tumeric for inflammation too once you get your GERD under control. I Pray this works for you because I know what you are going through and it is a quality of life issue.
In Him,

4 Likes

@Matthew82 / Matthew

Glad to read that things have improved somewhat brother - will continue petitioning God for His protection and perfect will to be done for you and Heather.

@amann1 / Arva,

Would be very keen to get your recipe also; my mum has recently begun suffering fairly severely from reflux/GERD and I’d love to pass your tonic on to her.

Yours in Christ

1 Like

Lord Jesus, I pray for this man and his wife, Heather, to walk the path You have them for today. Despite their lack of sleep, show Your strength through their physical weakness and grant them Your strength and energy. Lord, bless and protect them. Heal them, Jesus, if it be Your will. Only You can heal the bodies that You created. If it is necessary for them to endure an illness, may You be glorified and honored in the process. May the Lost around them, who desperately need You, know their plight and be amazed as they witness Your holiness, power, truth, and existence through their illness. I ask all these things in Your Name, Jesus. Amen.

3 Likes

@jessie Thanks so much for the prayer jessie. We really appreciate it! God bless you!

1 Like

Always my pleasure :hugs:

I worked as a gastrointestinal nurse in Colorado.
I understand the concerns over long term Prilosec usage. However, if diet doesn’t fix her reflux there are some concerns. Long term acid reflux can damage the lining of the esophagus which can change the cells and possibly lead to precancerous tissue or cancer. Also acid reflux can cause tissue damage that can result in scar tissue that forms a stricture causing food to get stuck when swallowed.
Not trying to be a doctor but just thought I’d share what I saw i over the years of patients with chronic acid reflux.
Some diet recommendations if not doing already that may help: do not eat 2-4 hours before bed, skip very acidic foods, avoid large meals eating smaller portions instead, elevate the head at bedtime, avoid tight clothing ( belts etc) avoid exercise right after eating, limit caffeine/ carbonated drinks, lose weight if applicable.
Praying for her and I hope this is a little helpful.

6 Likes

Here is the Recipe for the Tonic
2 QT Water
2/3 C Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother
1/3 C Lemon Juice ( organic if you can find it)
1/3 Tsp Org Himalayan Seat Salt
1/3 Tsp Ground Ginger
2/3 Tsp Cinnamon
Stevia to taste. I sweeten with liquid stevia per serving.
Mix all together and put in fridge to use AM and PM. The spices will settle to the bottom just give it a stir and pour!

I have also heard that Aloe Syrup works well for immediate heartburn relief. I haven’t tried it but I will . It was suggested to get a pure one with no additives or sugars.
Praying for you. Lord Bless you! Maranatha!!!

4 Likes

Here is the Recipe for the Tonic
2 QT Water
2/3 C Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother
1/3 C Lemon Juice ( organic if you can find it)
1/3 Tsp Org Himalayan Seat Salt
1/3 Tsp Ground Ginger
2/3 Tsp Cinnamon
Stevia to taste. I sweeten with liquid stevia per serving.
Mix all together and put in fridge to use AM and PM. The spices will settle to the bottom just give it a stir and pour!

I have also heard that Aloe Syrup works well for immediate heartburn relief. I haven’t tried it but I will . It was suggested to get a pure one with no additives or sugars.

Covering you in Prayer. Lord bless you. Maranatha!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly Arva - have passed this on to mum with one slight addition:

In Christ

1 Like

@amann1 I can’t wait to try it :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing it with us Arva! I really appreciate the recipe and the prayers. God Bless you!!!

1 Like