Beautiful worship songs

Hi everyone,

Thought about what uplifts me when I am feeling down, frustrated and hanging on for Jesus. So I thought I would start a thread for worship songs.

I love singing to the Lord in my car, in my home and even just making up short songs of a few words to praise the Lord.

This song always makes me get teary

11 Likes

Amen!

2 Likes

@Nessie that’s a beautiful song.
Here is a simple song which I love and listen to often.
The lyrics are based on Psalm 8

4 Likes
5 Likes

Thankyou so much for sharing. I hadn’t heard the peace over me song but I have heard the run to the father song once or twice. Such beautiful songs. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Wow what an incredible voice on the third song. I love it. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi Leigh,
Welcome the forum!!!
What a great song indeed. I love it. Worship is so strengthing and comforting.

Like Katherine said. Music is a drug @Katherine

Thanks for sharing lovely people. I hope this thread also helps others…

1 Like

Amen Amen and Amen!!! This song is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing. God bless you :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow I really like that song!! Is that Hebrew they are speaking?

1 Like

@Nessie … yes… Hebrew… I really love this song as well

2 Likes

Praise Ye The Lord
Here is another song from the album “How Excellent is Thy Name” recorded in Indonesia in 2006

2 Likes

Psalm 27: O Lord My Light And Strength

3 Likes

Psalm 103: Bless the Lord O My Soul

2 Likes

I totally adore these worship songs…
Names of God is so tenderly sung in PRAISE…I’m always brought to tears.

AND this version of the Revelation Song always brings me to tears as well

Kari Jobe Revelation Song

2 Likes

I am going to share two songs that are my absolute favorites when it comes to worship. Both of these are pretty new to me but the lyrics are straight from the holy spirit! Love them both!

When the cover is better than the original!

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

This video was a charity event today by Jehovah Shalom Acapella. I haven’t finished watching it yet, but wanted to share because of the great emotions I felt listening to the second singer, a little girl with a voice from God, praising God. So, so beautiful.

1 Like

The Foster Triplets. What an inspiration! This song is about the story of Mary, Martha, and Lazarus. Beautiful.

3 Likes