Because I love you, Lord

Sometimes I’m stuck for words, Idont know what to pray, I don’t know what to say…I wanted something I can go to, something thats ready when I’m not, to still my mind, have reflection, and close the door on the world for a while, … :heart:

• Mark 10:27 “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.’”
  • Philippians 1:6 “…being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”
  • Psalm 37:23-24 “The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.”
  • Hebrews 10:24-25 “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
  • Luke 12:32 “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

People will be inspired by different things, but we can agree that God Himself is our inspirational source because He is the basis for everything good and everything worth imitating. These inspirational Bible quotes can bring you guidance when times are tough.

• Philippians 4:7 “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

God's love Bible scripture

• Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we live by faith, not by sight.”
  • Psalm 23: 5-6 “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”
10 Likes

Thank you, Julie, for sharing so many things that have helped you. I was especially uplifted by the 1st video of the Names of Almighty God ( a little glimpse of heaven!) and the inspirational Bible quotes.
I think I had read that story of the pastor disguised as a homeless man in a Christian fiction book quite a few years ago. But maybe it happened in real life too. Makes us stop and think - how would we react?

5 Likes

Thank you, Julie for sharing these scriptures. The Word of God is all we need - it’s life for us.

Simon Peter replied, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. John 6:68

Maranatha!

4 Likes

After listening to JD tell us about prophecy and how they are fullfilled 100% of the time with 100% accuracy, I wanted to see the details of these prophecies and where I could find them, during my search I found this wonderful place that lists every prophecy, in order, and where it can be found and the corresponding fulfillment of that prophecy and its place in the Scripture.

https://accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

4 Likes

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

The Messiah :crown::pray:

2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes