šŸ„° Bible Multi Free Offline Apps

Version 1.19 of ā€œThe Lifeā€ will be published soon for MacOS, iOS (maybe tomorrow), it will include:
ā€¢ References to the free ebook ā€œThe Rapture Survival Guideā€
ā€¢ MacOS, Linux: Shortcut keys

Next version of ā€œThe Lightā€ and ā€œThe Son Of Manā€ will also include the references to this free ebook

1 Like

Yes I know itā€™s not perfect but also due to java framework. Not always easy to do what I want.

Rem: the app dev started 5 years ago, with all the evolutions of Android since Android 3ā€¦

In ā€œThe Lightā€ the tabs are independent, in ā€œThe Lifeā€ they are all the same. I will change the min to 3 chars. Indeed, it was a bad choice. There is already a toast asking to make a search when opening a new tab (a workaround, java framework!). I will also try to make something for the mode Multi (adding a hint).

People donā€™t often read the installation dialog (simplified to 2 sentences, in the past in was longer :sweat_smile:).

There are also licenses on some Bible versions as NKJV.

The app should remain easy to use, not like other apps with tons of options.

I can do a lot of things but all should stay compatible, working for several Android versions, including Android TV, and there are 2 more apps for several configurations for only one developer (me), itā€™s a lot of work :laughing:

Check the Logs.

2 Likes

Youā€™re doing your best and thatā€™s all that matters to God. I can see itā€™s helped 100k people already!

Iā€™ll continue to use it in my studies since I often have to look up many verses all at once and this is very useful.

Keep it up and Iā€™m happy to provide help or critique in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yop guys :slight_smile:

@fluidicice for info, your TRSG is there too

My website is here

(Now we have a central point of the apps, resources. The web site will remain simple)

Rem: was not easy with templates :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
There are ton of documentation but nothing works, bugs in some templates, difficult to install, working locally and suddenly doesnā€™t work anymore without reasonsā€¦ Finally now it works, I restarted the project several times, was near to abandon but God was thereā€¦ and it works without a paid domain name, haha.

** All The Glory To God :heart:

2 Likes

Hey Hotchi! Your new site looks good and works well. Itā€™s nice and simple and easy to navigate.
It would be cool to add a screenshot of each app so people can visually see each one straight from your site :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, yes indeed.

Rem: Iā€™m referenced in google search haha!

1 Like

Website updated with screenshots :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I created a Google Ad, for people to come on my website :laughing:

Rem: I already have Google Ads for ā€œThe Lightā€ but it was difficult to make ads for iPhone, Mac via Google Ads. Letā€™s see for all apps, if there are more installations and people coming to Jesus :+1: :muscle: Indirectly, this can also increase the traffic of jdfarag.org and fluidicice.com :wink:

@fluidicice did you check your stats since May?

1 Like

Nice job hotchi! I will keep an eye on my stats, although I donā€™t track statistics for my blogs which is about half my site and contains the ABCs and a lot of my Christianity posts. Nice job with the pictures too :smiley:

If you keep adding to it over time, youā€™ll end up with a big site and hopefully lots of followers!

2 Likes

If you (all) have ideas how to make an audience with good keywords (typed in Google Search, YTā€¦), to save some lost souls, please tell me, I will update the list because Google is using the keywords. Here are current keywords.

EDIT: the goal is not necessary to catch believers ā€˜born againā€™ but new believers and also those in false doctrines/false churches.

1 Like

I got that idea :laughing:

1 Like

Version 3.54 of ā€œThe Lightā€ is on the road :slight_smile:

ā€¢ About: Website
ā€¢ Article: How to be saved?
ā€¢ Article: Additional tools

** All The Glory To God :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Some versions of ā€œThe Lifeā€, ā€œThe Son Of Manā€ have been updated.

1 Like

Version 3.55 of ā€œThe Lightā€ is on the road.

ā€¢ Support of Android 12: Target

Itā€™s a requirement of Google to target Android 12 for November. This means that if I donā€™t do it, new users on Android 12, 12L, 13 will not see the app anymore. After several tests, the problem seems to be for all apps having widgets when targeting Android 12, the apps have a lot of ANR (no response within 5 sec) and didnā€™t find something working to avoid it. Personally I donā€™t know what :poop:they did with the framework but itā€™s for all media apps! The only solution I found is to remove the widgets, the app remains stable. The notifications were not important, the functionalities of the audio widget are still accessible via the context menu, only the random verse widget is not re-implemented. I will include the widget ā€œin appā€ in version 3.56. This way even 4000 users on Television can have it :smiley:

If the rapture happens, the app should be available on Play Store for new devices.

3 Likes

Version 1.22 of ā€œThe Lifeā€ is on the road.

ā€¢ Support of Android 12: Target

Itā€™s a requirement of Google to target Android 12 for November. This means that if I donā€™t do it, new users on Android 12, 12L, 13 will not see the app anymore.

All the tests were successful :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Version 3.56 of ā€œThe Lightā€ is on the road.

ā€¢ Random verses (re-implemented in app)

Rem: itā€™s a quick version.
I will add options to it in next version.

2 Likes

Keep it up, I see your app on the updated recently list whenever I go on f-droid :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed both apps are on f-droid.org since several years :smiley:

2 Likes

Version 3.57 of ā€œThe Lightā€ is on the road.

ā€¢ Random verses: Options

1 Like

Iā€™m on Twitter, we will see what happens :see_no_evil:
https://twitter.com/_hlwd

2 Likes