Biblical Scripture Support for Military Exemption

Hello friends and siblings in Christ! My brother is in the Army and is currently fighting this vaccine mandate. He must put together a memorandum to request religious exemption and it must be stock full of Scripture and I humbly request you give me all you’ve got! Can you cite specific chapters and verses that address the sanctity/purity of the human body, fetal cells and abortion, and anything else you think will be fitting. This memo is to be written in a highly specific and have the structure of a legal court document. Anything you can help with is a blessing. Thank You!

p.s He does already have his exemption letter from JD Farag, however it isn’t enough.

8 Likes

Have you looked at the exemption letter that JD Farag has created? Here is the link:

Exemption (jdfarag.org)

2 Likes

Yes he has a letter already and unfortunately it isn’t enough.

3 Likes

sorry - I totally missed your ps statement of the post!

1 Like

it’s ok it wasn’t there I added it after your reply, it was helpful!

2 Likes

Proverbs 6:16-17 (AKJV): 16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 a proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

There is no dispute that aborted fetal stem cells were used in the development of this vaccine. The Lord hates hands that shed innocent blood (abortion).

1 Thessalonians 5:22 (AKJV): Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Your body being a temple of the Holy Spirit verse was already in JD exemption letter.

3 Likes

Have you checked out this website for exemptions?

Exemptions | Fleming-Method (flemingmethod.com)

2 Likes

Thank you for this, however, the exemption route he is taking must be specifically religious and have Scripture to back it up, while there are NUMEROUS medical and scientific reasons this vax is a bad idea, he has to provide defense based on his religious values and beliefs.

1 Like

I realize it may be too late to add but just in case…
Nothing is too hard for the Lord however!
Praying for you! God will deliver some way.

Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar“s, and to God the things that are God“s.“ (Matthew 22:21 NKJV)
-My body is the temple of God.

But without your consent I wanted to do nothing, that your good deed might not be by compulsion, as it were, but voluntary. (Philemon 1:14 NKJV)

The fear of man brings a snare, But whoever trusts in the LORD shall be safe. (Proverbs 29:25 NKJV)

And C. S. Lewis- Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cruelty may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

And C. S. Lewis.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cruelty may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

-C. S. Lewis

3 Likes

The verses and passages suggested above being abominations to God. I also added;

Jeremiah 17: 5
5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Joshua 24: 15
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Matthew 10: 32-33
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Going against Gods Word is akin to denying him.

Praying for you and your/our brother.

Shalom🙏

1 Like

Praying that all goes well. Please keep us posted as to whether or not the exemption was approved. It’s really an undue burden on your brother but God will always prevail.

2 Likes

FYI to all: Please be aware that the exemption letters were only meant to be effective for a little while. The mandates are ultimately about enhancing government control over your will and autonomy. Vaccine mandates are not at all about grounded science, just application of law, or sacred rights.

You have to choose to take a stand against a state that rules itself, by fiat, king above all kings. You have to choose to give in and take the vaccine to preserve your material livelihood or suffer the very serious consequences of just saying “no” to tyranny. Many nurses on this site are already telling us that they’re unable to find alternative employment. They and their children will require the support of all of us who claim to be Christians so they might regain a foothold on life.

Plus in complete honesty, i can’t see the validity of the “Temple” argument used in JD’s exemption letters. We are not here to protect and preserve The Flesh against Evil, we are here to serve The Spirit and preserve the Soul alone.

4 Likes

Yes the soul to me is sacred, crossing a barrier when a vaccine must be taken, that crosses a line and barrier in my heart, mind, soul and conscious, so if I took it ,it would cause me to sin, unsure about eternal danger, hence abstaining from all appearances of,evil, be blessed

2 Likes

I had the same feeling about the exemption letter. it didn’t have enough depth. also, he said we can go back to a certain prophecy update where there are links to websites that detail the abortion aspect of the vax. we are supposed to print that out separately and include it with our exemption form… it would have made more sense in my opinion to just include those alleged pages in the exemption file they sent me. why send me elsewhere if you are already sending me something that could just include the extra pages? lol. oh well. I think Brandon Holthaus has a more detailed exemption and I’m going to go see about getting that one as well and see if it’s any better.

2 Likes

i’ve heard Brandon’s verbal arguments for the exemptions. some of you on this forum have better Christian rationales for exemption than the letters from JD or Brandon. That’s not to discount either of their ministries, they’ve provided thousands of people with (presumably) mostly successful exemptions.

my favorite rationale that i’ve seen on this forum in particular is rejecting vaccine mandates as a mere matter of Christian-conscience. if we have sound reason to beleive that the vaccines cause more problems than they solve, we have sound reason to reject them on the contextually correct basis of “Love your Neighbor”. However, this argument is invalid if you don’t genuinely believe the vaccine does more harm than good to others beyond yourself. According to my understanding, it’s established precedent that it’s not your duty to prove that your interpretation of The Science is correct, only that you have a genuinely held belief guiding your choice.

3 Likes

this and other things you said: Thank you for this info, I had been wondering these very things and it helps to have gotten answers.

I don’t know that I’ll have a reason to use my exemption but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to have them on hand for my husband and me in case something suddenly comes up. then we wouldn’t have to wait to receive one. though of course it seems if we are in end times, an exemption will only buy time and not matter a whole lot either way.

you have really helped guide my decisions today. thanks so much. and I guess I’ll keep my eye out for yet add’l exemption providers.

2 Likes