Biden Administration Plans Vaccine Passports

https://www.newsmax.com/us/vaccine-covid-coronavirus-passport/2021/03/28/id/1015502/

We all knew it was coming.

*****Update 3/29 am I believe this is an even better article:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-administration-covid-vaccine-passports

8 Likes

Not having the vaccine could be the beginning of persecution for the believers .I was with friends yesterday all talking about the vaccine .When asked if I had mine yet I found myself on the spot .They looked horrified that at 61 I have not got offered it yet .I did not tell them that I do not want it .I feel this will turn people against each other but as believers it will turn people against believers .Persecution is on our doorstep

15 Likes

I had to really consider whether I would post what I’m about to say, because I know when I say this, people may come out of the woodwork to debate this… simply because I am about to invoke the name “Trump”. I’m not looking for debate, and I will not debate. I’m just throwing it out there as a possibility.

Last week, or it may have been the week before, I read (to paraphrase) that Biden and Fauci said that Trump supporters were the main ones hesitating to get the vaccine, and that Trump could get his supporters to take it. Trump came out after that and encouraged his supporters to take the vaccine.

There is already a negative connotation associated with being a Trump supporter as far as the mainstream media goes. Now that there has been an association made between “those awful Trump supporters” and “those awful anti-vaxxers”, I could see where the “persecution” (I hate to even use that term considering some of our brothers and sisters in Christ in other countries loose their lives because of their faith.) will get the worse…even if those who don’t want a vaccine didn’t even support Trump. It may be assumed they are one and the same.

As things ramp up, to keep our sanity and not dive off into the abyss of fear, we’ve got to draw closer to our Father God and what He provided for us in the way of provision and protection through the blood of Jesus.

God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 Thank You Father!

11 Likes

Many world leaders are already concerned about counterfeit passports, the only way to prevent this is to make it an implant, we’re getting so close…

14 Likes

Hi Suzzq563 :slight_smile: I agree, we are close! …I just don’t see how this isn’t the mark? ‘Probably’ the vaccines aren’t, but I don’t want them because, to me, it’s still a part of the deception and lie the Bible talks about…even if it’s just a ‘precurser’ to the mark, like many Christians are saying, should we even partake in that?

8 Likes
4 Likes

Shocker. Biden administration should make sure the illegals that are pouring into our country be vaccinated first, if that’s the game they want to play.

2 Likes

I just watched Biden response to Covid…maybe a slip of the tongue…a certain minority group that is most affected by covid VACCINES…listen at about 7:30 to 7:50ish…

1 Like

As I listened, I think he was saying that minorities are most affected by the vaccine in that they benefit most from it…in his way of thinking.

He didn’t have an, “Oh no, I shouldn’t have said that!” look on his face ’ -in my opinion.

As much as his speech is slurred, and is much as he seems to be struggling, I believe he’s lost the ability to “fake it”.

I could be wrong. Just my $.02.

3 Likes

Does anybody know if leeches can suck the vaccine out. If you cut yourself
where you are vaccinated and put a leech on your arm will the leech suck the
vaccine out? They used leeches in the old days could this work?

3 Likes

I’m not sure. I know doctors used them in surgery before

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Merrigold.

I’m no expert, but I don’t believe leeches will work. The “vaccine” is not actually a vaccine. It doesn’t contain a weakened or deadened form of the virus like the old traditional vaccines.

Are you concerned because you or someone you love got the vaccine?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Merrigold :blush:

While leeches were used for bloodletting (from what I can recall from the mists of memory :grimacing:), and can even increase blood circulation and prevent the formation of blood clots, they are not useful in purification of toxins from blood, as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Whether its a “president”, politician or preacher, Lucifer is the one calling the game.

He is fully aware of prophecy and knows exactly how to divide anyone who does not worship him. The media narratives are doing exactly what he is orchestrating. He is the prince of the power of the air-waves! How many of us honestly spend more time listening and watching the scripted theater than seeking The Father’s wisdom right now?

We truly dont know what is in the so-called vax. We are not scientists or microbiologists. We are only repeating what we hear and what we think we know. That is a part of his strategy as well. Getting us debating and arguing over things which are useless and unprofitable.

Satan wants us to think it changes DNA and all that. But lets be honest, we dont have a clue. The media lies constantly. And just like the virus may be a real illness with a scary name, we truly dont know who is having side effects or not or what people are supposedly dying from this “flu”. We are only going by what THEY SAY. And since we are listening to the vax side effect stories, we are ensnared again to his influence.

Theisis, Anti-thesis, Synthesis.

I never believed we would be here to see this get this far. The Father is so mercifiul to allow us to be here to witness the VERY END. Why?

Because if we know His word especially Revelation 13, we need to be asking HIm everyday for the open door to the lost to tell them the truth. This is the truth I believe He has put on my heart and in my mouth most of the time I speak to anyone whom the opportunity is given.

God’s Judgement is coming. We are being warned for the last time. Get right with Him today.

Most people will have no response but they will hear the warning. God will do His part if we do what and say what He tells us. We will only know by being alone with Him as constantly as possible and praying one for another.

Please her my soul, we dont have much time at all. We need to pray for each other to ignore the lies and cast the voice of the world and the enemy aside.

Please Father! Wake up your true worshippers to the impending arrival of Your Hand of Judgement! We are not heeding the cries of the prophets and our Lord who told us these things would be this way before you remove us and the restraining hand of your mercy on a world that has run into the arms of another. We are guilty of misusing our time, energy and resources on swine. May we stop feeding on pig slop and run back home to The One who will restore and keep us until The Faithful Day. May we not be persuaded by any threats or fear from men or spirit of darkness. May we see clearly as Elisha did when Elijah was taken away and as your followers at the tomb and Paul on the road. We will be consumed by this world if You do not step into our world again and deliver us from this evil plan. Rebuke the enemies voice, silence the ignorant liars and deceivers long enough so that the lost may hear and see Your Truth which is in Your Son! If need be Father, send an event from The Heavens that all may see and fear what is coming upon them so they may run into Your loving arms where fear can not go! Please Lord, Hurry for our sake! May we do as You say to Hasten Your Return. I implore this Father in Jesus Name and by His Blood. Amen

11 Likes

I saw that. Trump’s continued support for Op Warp-Speed is cause for notice, I think. Biden came out shortly after that and said “Local Pastors would be best to encourage vaccines” and Franklin Graham came out in support, stating Jesus would encourage vaccines. It certainly seems like a strong delusion is taking over the minds of a large number of people.

6 Likes

Exactly!
I’ve had covid twice, not getting the vaccine either but family and people whoI know ask and tell me where I can go to get it. I just shake my head to avoid confrontation and pray. It’s getting real people!
Look up, our redemption is drawing near🙌

2 Likes

Yep. Because the app can be hacked.

Hi There

Just the topic of the “vaccine “ is so diverse and has. Divided my family .Just like the issue of Brexit in the UK has split families .Infact I don’t dare speak about Politics or vaccination as I feel even the people close to you could eventually expose you .There is no doubt in my mind that the true believers will be persecuted and could the whole thing of vaccination be the beginning of it ?

1 Like

This is a great post with a thought provoking message .
I need to weigh in on the quote above and say,… Lucifer may be the one ( appearing) to call the game, but only because the Lord GOD Almighty is allowing it for HIS purpose, to bring history and the return of Messiah together, and fulfill HIS biblical prophesy. Lucifer, for all the hell he causes, is just a created being and subject to the Creator. History is playing out how Yahweh wants.

ALSO, I join you in your prayer, beautifully said !!!

Warmly Doc

3 Likes

you’re one of the few willing to admit that we don’t necessarily KNOW the things that we merely parrot, even if they come from a source we trust or if we have good reason to believe it. your transparency is refreshing. thank you for your prayer too.

something I used to say is, “all I can believe in now is what I see and what I have seen.”

now I know even our own eyes can be unreliable!!

2 Likes