Biden will announce vaccine requirements Thrusday

Please pray for strength for all of us and our brothers and sisters around the world…we are gonna need it. I can see where this is going, and in a hurry…no jobs, no shopping, no anything to survive without the jab.

20 Likes

:bible:

4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

1 John 4:4

(emphasis added)

17 Likes

Door is still open, but not for much longer

27 Likes

The way things are now, all of the world’s inhabitants are faced with a momentous choice: take the jab, and enjoy respectability, rewards and privileges. Or, suffer dire consequences for refusing. There is no in-between.

I don’t believe the jab is the mark of the beast but I do see it as a precursor of sorts, with a strong “can’t buy or sell” feature, especially when combined with all the other prophetic events happening in the world right now. The world sure is on the fast path toward self-destruction.

Jab refusers are now told that they’re a mortal danger not only to themselves, but also to their neighbors, parents, children, co-workers. We are all de facto infected with covid and contagious. Constitutional and human rights protections are being overridden. Punishments for refusers are growing more dire by the day. Some of us are now being shunned and shamed by spouses and loved ones, and in our own homes; made to feel like lepers and banned from public life; segregated in our own churches; barred from work sites; forbidden to see family and grand kids, travel or shop in stores. Some of the jabbed have become eager enforcers.

When it comes to self-described Christians, I know some who don’t connect the pandemic or the jab to anything related to end-times prophecy. They’re convinced that the issue is strictly a public health emergency. Like many in the world, they have a strong normalcy bias and believe “everything will be back to normal”. For them, the world will keep on going as it’s always done before, with no end in sight, at least in their lifetime. Also, they’re not familiar with end-times prophecy. Some feel it’s a forbidden subject! These folks trust the media and the health and ruling authorities.

And sadly, some of them feel that those brothers and sisters who say that the jab is harmful or who connect it to end-times prophecy, “…believe many things…”, as one former poster disparagingly put it, awhile back.

Another group believes that the vax is harmful to health, but they plan on taking it anyway. They feel that they have no choice, and believe God will understand their situation and that He’ll spare them from any harmful side effects. I do empathize with any hard situation they’re in, but I don’t agree with their solution. I believe that we should not force God’s hand. HE tests us, we don’t test Him. I see this when reading Matthew 4:5 to 4:7:

(5) then the devil took Him (Jesus) up into the holy city, set Him on a pinnacle of the temple, (6) and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: “He shall give His angels charge concerning you,” and “In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone” (7) Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘you shall not tempt the Lord your God’”.

It’s also good to remember how Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego made their choice for God, when faced with the fiery furnace. They did not bow down to worship the gold statue in order to stay out of the furnace, hoping that that God would understand their bowing. Instead, they determined to stay true to God, come what may:

Daniel 3:16 to 18

(16) Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. (17) If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. (18) But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your Gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”

Should our Lord tarry a bit longer, we refusers might face our own kind of fiery furnace. But rather than fight an implacable enemy by our own limited wits and strength, or compromise by taking the vax, we should instead trust Him fully to keep us safe during ANY trial, as He kept Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego safe. When our situations become impossible, we turn the steering wheel over to Him. We let Him navigate the treacherous terrain. We let go and let God. And Jesus is coming for us soon. We are now and always will be victorious in Him!

Maranatha!

21 Likes

Sounds too much like the mark to me…I think we need to take another look at the pre trib rapture view, and maybe consider looking into the other two views.

4 Likes

Remember 2 Thessalonians 1:4-5

4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

1 Like

I pray the Lord would stop his evil plans also, but it seems the end times ball is already down the road a ways…I think it will continue until the soon coming of our Lord.

2 Likes

Sharing from a friend.

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word, which teaches the truth. Help me to read the Scriptures with a teachable spirit, and prevent me from being manipulated into any incorrect interpretation, by false teachings or unbiblical doctrines that cause me to lose the peace of God in my heart, which Jesus has promised to all who trust in Him. I pray that as we face these increasingly difficult times, I will patiently endure the trials and tribulations I may be called upon to endure, for Christ’s sake. Help me to stand fast in the faith, to pray without ceasing, to rejoice in the Lord always, and in everything to give You thanks and praise. This I ask in Jesus’ name, AMEN.

6 Likes

I agree. This is the conditioning stage to get people used to the concept for later.

It can’t be the mark yet and we are not in the Tribulation.

I’ll say it till I am blue in the face… :smiley:

• Not yet hand or forehead.

• Not the mark until the AC requires (The Whole World) to worship him and choose the mark.

• Man of sin / beast / antichrist is not revealed yet and isn’t until after the rapture.

There are more, but let us not doubt because of anxiety and fear.

P.S. Not saying you are @andwaits:wink:

14 Likes

Praise God! Thank-you for the encouraging Word of God!

2 Likes

Hi @1jewel, I’m sorry I couldn’t respond to you sooner!

As bad as things look, and they do look bad, it’s not the mark of the beast, and we’re not in the tribulation period yet. I agree with all the points that @JackN made earlier.

Don’t forget that it’ll be the false prophet (the second beast), that will require and enforce the worship of the antichrist (the first beast). It’ll be the false prophet who enforces the mark of the beast and the worship of the beast’s image.

Neither the Antichrist or the false prophet have been revealed yet. The actual mark is not here yet.

Revelation 13:11 to 13:18

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.

12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.

14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Bible prophecy tells us that we’re living in the last days of world history. We’re in the season of our Lord’s return for us. We just don’t know the exact day or hour when He’ll call us home. The enemy doesn’t know the exact day or hour either, but he knows he’d better be prepared and ready at all times, knowing that once the Church is removed, and the 7 year covenant confirmed, he’ll only have a short time to execute his plan.

All of the evil things happening are in preparation for the tribulation period. The enemy’s stage is being set and that’s what we’re witnessing. Conditioning people to accept a jab in exchange for their normal life back is one way to create a precedent for a future population that will have to choose between a mark or death.

But this is not for us. Look up @1jewel , our redemption draws near! :heart:

11 Likes

I agree with what’s been said regarding it’s not the MOTB yet.

They’re poking everybody with a genocidal poke that inserts dangerous chemicals and metals into the body. Those metals are magnetic! When poked, you are basically patented. Why do you think smirky gates is pushing this so much? Insert a chip in either hand or forehand, hook it up to the five-abcdefG and voila, you have the beast system up and running.

A chip will become the mark. Chip or barcode, whatever form. That’s why the whole world needs to be poked! How would the beast system otherwise be able to control every single purchase? It all makes sense now.

Biden needs Jesus, like the rest of the world. He is just being used right now.

The main question for every single one of us, one that I also ask myself these days especially: Am I willing to die for Jesus [now]?

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation [the coming months ahead]. But take heart; I have overcome the world [and will come and get you soon, so trust in Me always].”

6 Likes

I heard it said many years ago that the reference to “hand or forehead” refers to human thought and deed. Interesting perspective.

1 Like

Needed this….every word you wrote. Thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes

'For God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of piwer and love." May God bless us all.

2 Likes