Big Brother is watching!

I have recently returned to in person church services. Not because I was concerned about the “in person” thing but because my old church no longer filled the spiritual needs I have. So I found a new church…hopefully!
I’ve only been to two services but from the start I felt at home. As I walked in the first time I discovered it was mask optional, yay me!
I emailed the pastor with a prayer request and he promptly emailed back and at that point I was compelled to attend another service the following Sunday.
After services I wanted to know more about the views of the church concerning the “V” and covid in general, so I sent another email.
My mistake was using the word V_____! The email was returned to me as undeliverable, but not in a message format that I had ever seen. It was extremely odd…I wish I had taken a screen shot for you.
Honestly, it kinda creeped me out cause the reality of being watched and future possible consequences of not flowing with the government and societies “covid culture” was all to real in the moment.
I am the only believer in my family and sometimes I am very alone in my journey so I appreciate being able to reach out to you guys…Thank you, :wink: Rachel

24 Likes

I have also noticed that phenomena. Are our phones listening to us, or are algorithms decoding all our activity and figuring out who we are?

6 Likes

So, here’s what happens if you do a Pinterest search with the word vaccine:
Wow, nevermind…the screenshot I took of the Pinterest warning message is not allowed or authorized for me to upload!
Anyway, try it out, and see what message you get!

2 Likes

I dont know but it sure makes you think!

1 Like

Interesting!

Hello Tomtom20, It is great that you have visited a new body of believers. It is hard to trust when you have been deceived or if there is no Spirit in the Word being taught. I believe you will know where the church stands on certain issues pretty quickly. Ask the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom and trust that He will. Also, if you have a 5G phone, you will be more likely to get those “phantom” experiences that someone is listening. Go on Youtube and look up your phone and how to turn off those types of listening apps or programs. I have learned how to do this and hopefully you will too!

7 Likes

Did you try to re-send the email and make sure it was to a deliverable address? I wouldn’t make too much of it.
It’s happened to me recently sending a cake recipe. And once sending a link for a doggie toy. It could be a problem with the church server.
Peace.

3 Likes

I’m trying again…I’ve received the “undeliverable” messages before, as well but this was nothing like I’ve ever seen. The first time took the next day before getting back to me, we’ll see if this goes through. Thanks! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I will do that!

We have to expect, that everything we share online can be used against us in the future. For me, I am not trying to hide. I know, what I write about this “vaxx” is the truth and because we are christians we are the first target. Just share the Gospel and dont worry. If they come for us, God allowed it for his glory.

11 Likes

I have had the same thing from last summer any emails that had anything to do with Covid was returned I am with aol

2 Likes

This is happening to me too! Via “Apple News” that flashes up on my iPhone. I’ve no fear though. They can know and take what they want, categorise and ultimately persecute me if needs be. I won’t be shaken. It’s all in the Lord’s hands in whom I trust implicitly. It’s all coming together, not falling apart brothers and sisters. Bring it on!

9 Likes

Try switching to DuckDuckGo as your internet browser. I did this as soon as censorship was flagged as an issue. I don’t have any problems with searches, history automatically deleted and no unwanted advertising.

7 Likes

Yes! I tried resending it just incase it was a fluke, the same thing happened…I will talk to them in person.

Scary stuff!

I am on Gab.com and the owner of Gab said he is developing Open Source cell phones that individuals who value their privacy can use. I have tried to find truly open-source cell phones, but the options are very limited right now. As it is, this forum is being monitored, guaranteed. Your conversations ARE recorded on Google apps for sure, for “quality control and training purposes”, and you GAVE THEM the permission when you logged into the phone with your Google email. When I tried to remove as much as possible on my last phone it got VERY unstable. I think the SAFEST method is to use a pc with the Dissenter browser (see https://apps.gab.com/), and a plain old flip phone to make calls.
As it is, what I do for a living requires a “smart” phone, so I go the reverse route and make sure I am EASILY identifiable. :slight_smile:
GUARD your associations… : Jesus First, ALL ELSE Second – OnlyJesusSaves.org Ministries

3 Likes

Thank you for informing us. I think our privacy is so compromised that maybe we don’t care anymore because we don’t see the other options. Thank you for presenting other options. God bless you!

3 Likes

Apple are blatantly letting me know that they know where I am, when and with whom. I can’t seem to paste the screenshot of their suggestion to post one of my photos with friends in the garden, with date and location.

Good for them I say. I have trust and faith in the Lord and know how this ends. The enemy might be watching and surrounding us on all sides…so focused are they that they don’t see the awesome and all powerful army of the Lord watching them and surrounding them.

Let His light shine upon you all this and every day and stay wrapped in the impenetrable armour of faith in our Lord. :pray::pray::pray: :heart:

9 Likes

What is the “V” word? Forgive me if the question is stupid. I don’t watch Television or the mainstream media news so I cannot think of a word that starts with V that would trigger Big Brother.

2 Likes

Hi @dkeithf2017 - rhymes with ‘Maxine’

2 Likes