Big Brother is watching!

I’m trying again…I’ve received the “undeliverable” messages before, as well but this was nothing like I’ve ever seen. The first time took the next day before getting back to me, we’ll see if this goes through. Thanks! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I will do that!

We have to expect, that everything we share online can be used against us in the future. For me, I am not trying to hide. I know, what I write about this “vaxx” is the truth and because we are christians we are the first target. Just share the Gospel and dont worry. If they come for us, God allowed it for his glory.

11 Likes

I have had the same thing from last summer any emails that had anything to do with Covid was returned I am with aol

2 Likes

This is happening to me too! Via “Apple News” that flashes up on my iPhone. I’ve no fear though. They can know and take what they want, categorise and ultimately persecute me if needs be. I won’t be shaken. It’s all in the Lord’s hands in whom I trust implicitly. It’s all coming together, not falling apart brothers and sisters. Bring it on!

9 Likes

Try switching to DuckDuckGo as your internet browser. I did this as soon as censorship was flagged as an issue. I don’t have any problems with searches, history automatically deleted and no unwanted advertising.

7 Likes

Yes! I tried resending it just incase it was a fluke, the same thing happened…I will talk to them in person.

Scary stuff!

I am on Gab.com and the owner of Gab said he is developing Open Source cell phones that individuals who value their privacy can use. I have tried to find truly open-source cell phones, but the options are very limited right now. As it is, this forum is being monitored, guaranteed. Your conversations ARE recorded on Google apps for sure, for “quality control and training purposes”, and you GAVE THEM the permission when you logged into the phone with your Google email. When I tried to remove as much as possible on my last phone it got VERY unstable. I think the SAFEST method is to use a pc with the Dissenter browser (see https://apps.gab.com/), and a plain old flip phone to make calls.
As it is, what I do for a living requires a “smart” phone, so I go the reverse route and make sure I am EASILY identifiable. :slight_smile:
GUARD your associations… : Jesus First, ALL ELSE Second – OnlyJesusSaves.org Ministries

3 Likes

Thank you for informing us. I think our privacy is so compromised that maybe we don’t care anymore because we don’t see the other options. Thank you for presenting other options. God bless you!

3 Likes

Apple are blatantly letting me know that they know where I am, when and with whom. I can’t seem to paste the screenshot of their suggestion to post one of my photos with friends in the garden, with date and location.

Good for them I say. I have trust and faith in the Lord and know how this ends. The enemy might be watching and surrounding us on all sides…so focused are they that they don’t see the awesome and all powerful army of the Lord watching them and surrounding them.

Let His light shine upon you all this and every day and stay wrapped in the impenetrable armour of faith in our Lord. :pray::pray::pray: :heart:

9 Likes

What is the “V” word? Forgive me if the question is stupid. I don’t watch Television or the mainstream media news so I cannot think of a word that starts with V that would trigger Big Brother.

2 Likes

Hi @dkeithf2017 - rhymes with ‘Maxine’

3 Likes

Oh, Vaccine. I’ve never had any problems using Vaccine in a sentence, Facebook or any other forums. Probably just a coincidence. Could be some other word or the general topic.

2 Likes

Hi Rachel
I live in Glendale Oregon and had the same problem with our local church. For months we didn’t go to church because it’s a small community and only a couple of church’s here. We didn’t feel welcomed here so we went to a town near us and were welcomed. My text is being edited and they won’t let me say anything

2 Likes

In regards to big brother is watching Go to Billy Crones web site. It is www.getalifemedia.com Billy talks about SMART technology and what it is capaple of. Look for Billy’s teachings on AI ( artificial inteligence) If you have a smart TV, Smart phone or any thing else that is labeled as Smart you will want to hear what Billy teaches. JD knows Billy Crone and can back up what i briefly stated.

6 Likes

Make sure you turn off your microphone in settings and disconnect any of those “helpful” Electronic assistants such as echo, etc.

4 Likes

I just listened to this…
Also…yesterday I decided to cook some cabbage…I don’t often cook cabbage…as the cabbage was cooking I went onto YouTube…I immediately saw a cabbage recipe come up…odd…???

I would think the word is VACCINE

1 Like

Kris,
Don’t we who are on this forum realize that we’re being monitored and could very well suffer the consequences for what we’ve expressed here re: our government, Covid…the vaccines, and the plandemic etc?
I sat here the other day and was suddenly struck with the fear of being dragged out of my home and arrested for the things I’ve said on this site.
GOD FORBID…therefore we ALL must pray for HIS protection and safety.

4 Likes