Big Brother is watching!

Oh, Vaccine. I’ve never had any problems using Vaccine in a sentence, Facebook or any other forums. Probably just a coincidence. Could be some other word or the general topic.

2 Likes

Hi Rachel
I live in Glendale Oregon and had the same problem with our local church. For months we didn’t go to church because it’s a small community and only a couple of church’s here. We didn’t feel welcomed here so we went to a town near us and were welcomed. My text is being edited and they won’t let me say anything

2 Likes

In regards to big brother is watching Go to Billy Crones web site. It is www.getalifemedia.com Billy talks about SMART technology and what it is capaple of. Look for Billy’s teachings on AI ( artificial inteligence) If you have a smart TV, Smart phone or any thing else that is labeled as Smart you will want to hear what Billy teaches. JD knows Billy Crone and can back up what i briefly stated.

6 Likes

Make sure you turn off your microphone in settings and disconnect any of those “helpful” Electronic assistants such as echo, etc.

4 Likes

I just listened to this…
Also…yesterday I decided to cook some cabbage…I don’t often cook cabbage…as the cabbage was cooking I went onto YouTube…I immediately saw a cabbage recipe come up…odd…???

I would think the word is VACCINE

1 Like

Kris,
Don’t we who are on this forum realize that we’re being monitored and could very well suffer the consequences for what we’ve expressed here re: our government, Covid…the vaccines, and the plandemic etc?
I sat here the other day and was suddenly struck with the fear of being dragged out of my home and arrested for the things I’ve said on this site.
GOD FORBID…therefore we ALL must pray for HIS protection and safety.

4 Likes

Well, I make Youtube Videos and share Articles about the coming New World Order on my Website. So yes, I expect that someday they will come and take me. But that doesnt change anything. I have to do what I have to do.

6 Likes

@Tomtom20 If you can save the return and screenshot it, please send it to me via message. I will take a look at it and see what I can find. There are a number of reasons, filters based on key words, email server spam filter, etc. While it could be an outside source blocking it depending on where you are in the world, it is more likely at the church server location. Can’t tell much based on what you have given. Too many possibilities without seeing the returned email.

And nuclear weapon, and biological warfare and globalism and, oh, hey! Say ‘Hi!’ to the FBI monitoring this conversation! :slight_smile: Repent FBI Agents because you WILL be held accountable by God for what you do. The “higher orders” argument didn’t fly in Nuremburg and will not either on YOUR Judgment Day.
www.HowWillYouDo.org

1 Like

Oh my g—, that is alarming…although in my heart, I am not really surprised. I think it’s also because I really watched over and over again Snowden.

I also have this weird feeling that somehow the Christians and everyone on the Right is being watched and they are trying to collect the names little by little who are who.

Hey Raphonzel,
Guess that if I wasn’t on a list before I wrote you about the jabs, I am now….
My trust is in our Lord. My prayer is that I bring glory to His name, whatever the future brings.

3 Likes

Just saying it is getting easier to get a job. Don’t even need a resume.

5 Likes

I’m vary aware of the nefarious group I’m associated with on this forum, and you know what? I’m okay with that. If the rapture doesn’t happen before the Antichrist is revealed, we’re all going to be criminals in the end. —Maranatha

BTW—in this Isaiah 5:20 world, being nefarious is a good thing.

Isaiah 5:20 KJV: Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

6 Likes

:grin:

True and scary!!!

2 Likes

Pretty freaky. I recall an article I read a while ago basically saying that Biden can monitor your messages so you aren’t spreading ‘misinformation’ :grimacing:. The government could be seeing all the ‘misinformation’ I’ve been ‘spreading’ XD.

5 Likes

Twenty plus years ago we had a friend (now dead) who worked for the government. We were all sail boaters back then. He told us that the government had the ability to look down into your boat and into your back pocket — and could read the numbers on your driver’s license. Twenty years ago.
Of course no one carries a wallet while they’re sailing, but you get the idea: wood, metal, fiberglass, flesh— all were penetrable. Twenty years ago. Of course ‘they’ know what we write. I’m gonna stand with God. With all that I am, I pray that I stand strong until the end, bringing glory to my Lord.

In the book of John, Jesus says He is the Bread of Life and the only Way to the Father. For many who had been following Him, this was too much. They turned away and followed Him no more. So Jesus asked His disciples if they also wanted to leave Him. Peter responded, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words of eternal life.” John 6:68

5 Likes

I, as a rule, OVERTLY remain as public as possible, for many reasons. One of them is for security purposes: “He’s so public everyone knows who he is.” The other is so I get first pick on the bunks at the camp we all get sent to. hey I also can get started with the Bible Study materials before everyone gets there. Like that “Six” Movie: Write all the scriptures I memorize/have access to on the walls so everyone after me in that cell can read Scriptures.

2 Likes

Hiding in plain sight also works. A reverse kind of Gray Man option.

2 Likes