🐋 Big fish and tiny coins and stones, oh my! What has God used to teach and remind you of himself?

Thank you for thinking of us on your walk and sharing your pictures. I enjoyed your walk with you and it made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

You are precious!!! :tired_face::smiling_face_with_tear:

:smile: Thank you for thinking of us on your walk, Paula! Give your daughter a hug from all of us :hugs:. Give yourself one while you’re at it! :hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

How I LOVE the color of that butterfly, @pbandj Paula! Thank you for sharing with us!

@DallasT, Lord willing, I simply MUST share photos of our lilac hedges with you, if we are blessed with blooms in about 6 weeks.

4 Likes

I would LOVE that. I can just imagine smelling them.

3 Likes

Love it :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:
It was actually my son , his girlfriend and my daughter and her husband. It was probably the best day I’ve had just because they all went to church and heard the message of salvation.

I’m a talker too and I just don’t want people to think I’m going on and on because others have stories to share :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I had heard Steve Saint tell his father’s story— but SCC’s use of the videos (stills and music) really brought to life the sacrifice these men and their families made. Thanks so much for sharing Paula @pbandj.

2 Likes

@dallas I could smell lilacs on my walk today, they’re blooming!!! It made me think of your story, but I couldn’t pick any for you so here’s the next best thing.

Have a blessed and wonderful day! :bouquet::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh thank you so much. That is the next best thing. I am going to copy that and put it on my desktop so I can look at it and imagine the smells. You are a sweetheart. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
You have a wonderful day as well.

3 Likes