Bill Gates dimming the sun

Please pray that the worlds eyes will be opened to the truth. Now Bill Gates wants to dim the sun. You barely hear the real truth that’s happening because the liberal media hides it. He’s doing human experiments via the shot and now playing God by dimming the sun? We all need to pray for our loved ones and people in the world to come to Christ so that the blinders on their eyes will be removed. Please join me in this important prayer​:pray::pray::pray:

17 Likes

It’s been going on much longer than thought. Check out geoengineeringwatch.org. and the documentary “The Dimming.” Eye-opening to say the least.

And, while looking to God, here is a super resource by a mathematician/scientist proving God’s hand in Creation: sciencespeaks.dstoner.net. Amazing!!

6 Likes

I need humor right now and this is it. We have Gates wanting to dim the sun and China wants to add an artificial moon in orbit. Thankfully, I’m guessing since they destroyed the world with a virus, they put this moon thing on the back burner. Never let it be said some people aren’t multitasking disaster at break-neck speed.

8 Likes

Can you at least post with Bill Gates said or post a copy of what he said.

3 Likes

You got my point! We went from 007 villains to cartoon villains. From secretly hidden agendas to placing blueprints on every corner because there is nothing one can do to stop it. We used to live in a world of knowing there was evil but no proof given. Now we live in a world of nothing but proof and more and more people don’t believe it. At some point you will come to an intersection and have no choice but to laugh at the absurdity of everything we see now. Even if we have to laugh at ourselves.

5 Likes

I think it was on newsmax yesterday. It was on a pro Trump news channel. Just try to google it? I’ll see if I can find it but things are happening so fast lately it’s hard to keep up.

@Edward8451

4 Likes

I saw it from a link on stevequayle.com. Steve is a good, Christian news source, but it may be too heavy for some because the headlines these days are almost overwhelming. He doesn’t dish out milk, but serves up a hearty spiritual steak dinner.

Crazy, crazy times we are living in…but we have been told what is coming. Thank you Jesus!

3 Likes

…it’s been happening for many years already…but those of us that have noticed the chemtrails have been called conspiracy theorists. Everyone is so used to the striped sky, with sprayed lines that spread out into a grey, ugly sky, that no one remembers how beautiful real clouds and blue skies used to look …probably because most are looking down at a phone! I’m attaching a photo I took a year or two ago…but these have been sprayed in the sky since around 1999, I think. In the last several years, there has been no cover up about them.,the history channel ran several shows on chemtrails a while back. Seems like so many things are being claimed as new, when they’ve been in the works for quite a while. I wonder why these things are being revealed now? I guess satan knows his time is short, and maybe he’s proud of his amount of control?

10 Likes

@1jewel
I agree 100%… they were doing it way back during the Vietnam War thru Operation Popeye.

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know it went that far back! Wonder why Bill Gates is claiming this just now?

3 Likes

Pinkie and the Brain comes to mind! Lord have mercy!

3 Likes

The Simpsons - Series 6 Ep 25

Burns reveals to Smithers his grandest scheme: the construction of a giant disc that will permanently block out the sun in Springfield, forcing the residents to continuously use the electricity from his power plant.

2 Likes

How I miss those beautiful blue skies and fluffy white clouds! I’m glad I have some photos to enjoy. We will be seeing much better things soon!

7 Likes

Check out Volcanoverse on Youtube. Look at Live Seismic Data and Earthquakemonitoring Worldmap. Amazing to see all the quakes and pangs that are unreported on a constant basis. Of course, why would anyone want to support Jesus claim of what would happen before His return.

Also check out Extreme Weather & Natural Disasters Channel. So much going on that, if known to the populus may cause us to pause and consider if something has certainly changed.

The chemtrail spraying is very intense here in the northeast US. Many conspiracy theorists who actually would dismiss that it is a real thing saying, if that were true then why aren’t the elite protecting themselves from the heavy metal particles that we are supposedly breathing in? Thank you CV19! I guess we are coincidence theorists?

I am jesting alluding to mask wearing. But then who really knows?

Those streamers have sunken very low in my area to the point that it is impossible not to be ingesting it somehow. Long before this hoax began, I knew many healthy people getting sick with strange symptoms. I being one of them. Ironically, a medical professional told me that she had many clients in ministry who were falling ill starting 10 years ago or so.

Look at the ingredient labels of most common foods, many if not most say, “Made with Bioenginerred Ingredients” So if they are masquerading chemicals as food and poisoning the air, water and soil, No one is safe. Unless you have an underground world with pure seeds to regrow an untainted product.

The only way to fix the real damage being done to our air and food supply, Is to burn it!

I wonder where we heard that solution before?

7 Likes

I watched a woman in Vermont on youtube take a sample of melted snow to a lab and found it had high levels of aluminum. The snow had been burning her dogs’ feet and her hands. Another video showed a man taking a bowl of snow and placing it in the microwave. It started popping and pinging all over, as if he had put aluminum foil in it. I myself noticed the snow simply would not melt this year, even in 60 degree temps. Everywhere on the ground, it had this weird sheen on top. I brought a small glass of it indoors–it took a day and half to melt! In the meantime, it looked more like small ice cubes than any snow flakes I’ve ever seen.

Every day the skies are striped by planes, and a blue sky is a rarity. Anyhow, The Dimming scientists analyzed the nanoparticles being spread through the atmosphere and sure enough–aluminum. Causes dementia, cancer, impedes plant growth, poisons everything. Satan is having a field day, in the air and in the earth.

10 Likes

Blue skies? What is that?

I tell my kids who believe everything I say that the sky used to be a vivid bright blue in the 70’s and 80’s and some 90’s. Now its always milky white opaque. They say you are wrong dad. Millennials!

4 Likes

I’ll date myself with this, but I still sing this song! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sGZDwxnjG1g

3 Likes

Revelation 11:18…

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

6 Likes

"Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying…Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Psalm 2:1-4

Lord, no matter what it takes, we pray for their salvation in Jesus name. If it be your will Lord, they may have to face what you write in v. 9-10 of this psalm in order to turn and acknowledge that you Jesus, not themselves, are the Creator and ruler of Heaven and earth…

If Gates and Mr. Global won’t see the truth and choose to continue harming the people, the WORD states …“You shall break them with a rod of iron: you shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. Be wise now therefore, O you kings be instructed, you judges of the earth.”

(This from one who experienced God’s woodshed Hand of “instruction” to get a clue about who runs the show) Can Gates underground bunker survive an 8-9 quake? Nope.

7 Likes