Bill Gates dimming the sun

Have you noticed no chem trails lately? Well Glen, there aren’t as many flights you see. The “pandemic” stopped most of the flights. Right. But wait. The vac is out. Things are looking good people. Tourism is beginning to flourish. People are booking vacations. Slowly we begin to see the lined skies like your picture. Does the spray plus the vac make for a deadly mix? :confused:

5 Likes

the tertiary agents, …wow, hadn’t thought of that. If the V causes sensitization to an allergen, then an aerosol of that allergen is inhaled or on the skin, it could inflict autoimmunity or a cytokine storm.

4 Likes

aluminum would be the perfect choice…if an entity wanted us to forget our history and memory of freedom. Hmmm. It also causes inflammation throughout the body and especially the brain. It is also the top adjuvent used in vaccines to allegedly bolster an immune response when paired with a virus. It is put in salt as a flowing agent. It is in under arm antiperspirants, soaps, … many processed foods.
It has no nutrient value whatsoever. The body does not need it, and it has been shown for two decades to be very harmful to the human body. So, what is the delay in getting it out of everything? hmmmm.

I guess thats why they never banned asparatame either. They gave our soldiers diet soda that sat in the hot sun for weeks, and asparatame converts to neurotoxin formaldehyde with heat.

5 Likes

I remember when aluminum cans were introduced…diet sodas like fresca and tab. (They’re probably acronyms!) Besides leeching into fluids within, they’ve become a massive environmental waste problem.

3 Likes

Oh my. I’ve read that before and never clued in. The wildlife’s, earthquakes, storms, drought. I’ve heard about these things being caused by new technologies. So, basically it’s in the Bible. God is warning those about doing so. And, it’s being warned in Revelation. If we are seeing now what the judgment is for, how close are we. Great point.

2 Likes

There are volcanoes erupting now to outdo anything man can try. The one in Iceland is pumping out magma and plumes from nine miles within the earth. It is said it could continue for decades!

New Volcano Eruption: Volcano on Caribbean’s St Vincent erupts, spews ash and smoke | Volcanoes News | Al Jazeera

2 Likes

Bill Gates is also working since several years on modifying the mosquitos (dna?).

Search this: bill gates mosquito

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=canonical&q=bill+gates+mosquito&ia=web

4 Likes

Bill Gates and dimming the sun is old news. Last week his desire was put to rest and the whole thing was squashed.

Do you have a link to that info?

Umm no? The project was not approved but it is not squashed in any circumstance.

Bill Gates is not someone who can be stopped, if he wants something. And to dim the sun (and poisoning the people) is something he really likes to do. This guy is crazy and he is not alone who wants to dim the sun.

1 Like

Hi Mustard seed. I have tried to find where I heard it, or read it and can’t find it.
It was either Andy Woods, Tom Hughes, James Kaddiss, Amir Tsarfati, Barry Scarbough or The Watchmen.
I watch a lot of different people, lol, so sorry. I was just so relieved when I saw that his plan was over so I wanted to share.

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: crazy!!!

1 Like

I sure hope he’s done with that crazy idea. :joy::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Just another sign of the times we are living in. Satan wanting to play God by altering what God has created. We are living in the generation where we get to see it all unfold before our eyes. It’s shocking to see people wanting to alter Gods creation. The moon, the sun, our DNA and more. As science advances so does evil intent to alter what God created.

3 Likes

:laughing: …never forget…

11 Likes

The geo engineering has been going on for years, but there are big numbers of folks taking notice and shine a flashlight on their evil so they bring it out in the open like’hey, we’re doing you guys a favor!’ :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:.
Where’s the 3rd mask??? Now they suggest 3 masks you know. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, the Fresca and Tab …late 70s early 80s, the big boom years on all kinds of artificial lovlies. Remember margerine to replace butter, “It isn’t nice to fool mother nature-commercials”
(clogs up the arteries with trans fats they later found) Then they pushed soy like their was no tomorrow, till men began needing bras and thyroid surgery. smh. Now, even the hand sanitizers proved toxic to the blood. All kinds of bunko out there. Could it all be a “coincidence”.?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So True, that.

1 Like

Opened salted caramel package and enjoyed a piece of the chocolate candy, only to look at the bag and see “made with bioengineered ingredients.” Ugh.

3 Likes