Buy ABC yard sign?

Does anyone know where I could buy am ABCs of salvation yard sign? Ebay,Amazon ext.

Here is where I bought my yard and car magnet signs:

King James Bible Yard Signs - CafePress

Christian Car Magnets - CafePress

Do they have ABCs of salvation signs I did not see it?

I don’t know about ABC signs specifically…I just thought I would pass along the site in case it might be there

1 Like

Great I can always create one there just have to get good template

1 Like

Can anyone give detailed templates for ABCs of Salvation?

1 Like

Hi Alan,

Vistaprint can print yard signs in the U.S. and I’m happy to edit a design for you so it fits, have a look at some of the designs I’ve made, or send me one you want fitted.

3 Likes

Yes can you send me a yard sign template to use at vistaprint 18x24 at least like the yellow business card models both the simple one and the one with Bible verses:)

Following…i want some

1 Like

Hiya, @vanlab I’ve uploaded some new Salvation images to this post below in the correct sizing, I can alter the size of required or convert a different design:

Blessings,

1 Like

Hi l used both templates at vista print and the second detailed ABCs cuts off part of Jdfarag.org any way to move all the text up a bit?

Hi Alan, @Alvis1 it looks like you used the ‘Digital’ version of the Salvation card, or you saved it as a picture from the forum directly. That design is also an older version.

Head here to download the “Business Card” version rather than the “Digital” one. The (BC) versions have additional space around the outside for professional printing.

It’s always best to download the designs from my website as the links on the forum can become broken, the designs aren’t updated as frequently and the quality is better if downloaded directly. You can find my business card designs Here.

Also those two yard signs I made for you won’t work as business card templates if that’s what you’re trying to use.

Let me know how that works for you!
Chris

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: do you have Yard Sign version as well? I got my cards from vista print they look great but the backside is cutoff in the link that’s ok the link is on the other side of the card I suspect the yard sign will look the same . I will redo with new designs :slight_smile: thank you for your help

God Bless,

Alan

Sorry to hear the link was cut off, if it doesn’t look right on the Vistaprint print preview let me know and send a picture so I can correct it or let you know how to fix it!

Sure just send me an email at fluidicice at gmail dot com and I’ll send the high quality yard sign versions for you.

Blessings

2 Likes

I make my own signs and bumperstickers…

Can you post the basic yellow ABCs WITHOUT link on it:)

Hi Alan,

To save me moving all my designs to the forum, they can be found below:
https://christianity.fluidicice.com/businesscards

The salvation card without the link is the first business card on the page, then look at the links below for the one titled:

• Digital Version (RGB | 90x55mm | JPG) (No Link)

Blessings,
Chris

TY

God Bless,

Alan

This is the one I want with no link

https://christianity.fluidicice.com/downloads/proclaim/Business%20Card%20-%20Salvation%20Simple%20(BC).jpg

Thank you Chris:)

Alan