Could you please say a prayer for me

Hi y’all.

If you don’t mind, could you say a little prayer for me.

I’m feeling abit overwhelmed. Financially I’m struggling and having trouble finding employment - (I’m currently at the mercy of trying to find work from home due to long term symptoms of Covid) (Plus I’m unvaxxed)

And as we speak, i’m currently having another flare up and not feeling so well.

Some days it feels like I take 1 step forward, and the next day I feel like I’ve been thrown 10 steps back.

It just feels like I am being met with opposition on a sides.

I’m doing my best to keep optimistic. But truth be told, I’m feeling abit overwhelmed and depressed.

I know in my heart, everything is in God’s timing. But I really could use a few prayers.

Thanks and God Bless
Alissa :two_hearts:

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” - Matthew 18:20

30 Likes

Heavenly Father, we lift up sister Allisa in prayer asking that you would strengthen her with your love and help carry her to the finish line. Many of us are feeling worn out with ailments and struggles do to enemy attacks Lord and pray that you would continue to sustain us and Allisa knowing that we are almost home. Please father relieve her of her symptoms and ask that you would provide a way financially for her in her time of need. We love you and pray in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen :pray:

16 Likes

Amen. I am in agreement with @Benny .

11 Likes

@NStallard @Benny

Thank you both so much. I’m joining my prayers right along with yours.

May God’s bless you both for your kindness :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Well that’s certainly not the Cha-Cha and perhaps more of a somber samba. Dear sister Alissa, I feel your pain. Doesn’t sound like it but I do.

I am going to repeat myself here as I’ve said this…well repeatedly on the forum, but I pray for everyone every day and it’s amazing that the prayers have what you need to be done without even knowing it. I find it amazing in some instances, but at the same time, I’m trying to cover all the bases, so I kinda “stack the deck” as it were. It’s an uphill battle, man and the hills one chooses to die on daily don’t help matters either.

Loving Heavenly Father

Please assist @Alissa in healing and pluck from her what is ailing her and please just, correct the molecules on her that are incorrect in their purpose. Those molecules that are nefarious, we ask You speak them into good standing and heal her from the inside out. Please correct and rejuvenate her immune system.

Please transform her problems and questions into solutions and answers. Help her with the open doors leading to a gainful employment or career standing in what You have on store for her at this time. Even as we wait for Your trumpet blast to sound, we are to occupy till He comes. We’re working on that (well some of us, I’m just really lazy). But please bring also to her lips, a smile and her mouth a laugh…and perhaps a guttural laugh, but not too hard. Not milk out the nose laugh, but perhaps a snort snicker (say that five times fast).

Please refill her heart with Godly joy as we ask for a blessing of peace and calm in her heart and mind as You continue your work in her. Help her see clearly the direction meant for her through Your touch and voice.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

11 Likes

You’re on a roll tonight @jon! Wonderful spirit led payers as usual. Thank the Lord for tena lady! :joy:

Praying for you too @Alissa :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

I join @Benny and @NStallard in agreement with their prayers for you @Alissa.

6 Likes

:two_hearts: I know you do.

Is it weird I’m now picturing a sad panda dancing? A little? Well okay then. :panda_face: Lol

Lol I love how God has used you 2x now to remind me to laugh and lighten up. I used to laugh quite frequently. But man, some days are just harder than others.

I find myself occasionally staring at myself in my mirror like “Why so serious?”

(While doing my best Jack Nicholson’s impression of course!) And Let’s be honest, no one’s “Joker” laugh can quite compare to his.

But I digress, :relaxed:

Jon, Thank you! You have been blessed with a beautiful gift of both compassion and humor. WE (I know I am not alone when saying this) are truly grateful that you are here.

I pray the good Lord blesses you in ways that you could never imagine. May your kindness, your compassion and your love for others return to you hundredfold.

:two_hearts:

@SonshineLady @trustandfaith and anyone else who reads this. Thank you for your prayers and kindness as well. I’m truly blessed that God has led my path to this forum. You are ALL amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Thanks again and God Bless :pray:

11 Likes

Hey there Alissa,

I only have 9% charge and no charger (I’m out of town and forgot to pack cord). I am praying for a miracle—decided our Father is a Miracle Maker and that’s what I’m asking for. May You be blessed by all the love shining through the posts so far. Know that as much as we love you and want to see you blessed, YOUR Father wants it more. So I’m asking Him to throw open the windows of Heaven and rain down blessing upon blessing on you and yours. He will work all things for the good of those who love Him and that’s what I ask of Him for you. May our Father bless you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you. May He look upon you with favor and give you His peace. In the Name above ALL names, our Lord and Savior Yesuhua , I pray and praise our Father. Amen.

9 Likes

I know exactly what you mean Alissa! I also loved to laugh but have had a sense of humour failure for a while. I really do feel it coming back which is such an enormous blessing. I think it happens when you can fully relax and rest on God’s promises, confident that he loves you just the way you are. So pleased that’s happened for you too. It’ll keep you going as you wait for the others to arrive……which they truly will, and above and beyond what you expected….in my experience anyway. All in good time :wink:

God bless and keep you laughing! x

8 Likes

May our Loving Heavenly Father fill you with His peace, strengthen your faith and restore your health. In Jesus’ precious name I pray

7 Likes

Saying a prayer for you :pray:

3 Likes

@HIS @trustandfaith @GR @Kina1234 (and anyone who stumbled upon this post)

:pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you ALL so much. I am generally a really private person, especially when it comes to personal trials. But being on this forum has really blessed me. It has helped me to finally put my guard down (still a work in progress though) and share my concerns, burdens and even my heart with each of you.

As the days pass, I find myself realizing just how important fellowship is. I know with Jesus, I am never alone. But being here with you all … well it just makes things even less lonely. :sparkling_heart:

So again, thank you! I’m personally praising God for each and everyone of you. :two_hearts:

11 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes

Hey there again Alissa @Alissa,
I just want to tell you how happy it makes me (and probably everyone else too) that you feel that you can let your guard down and share your burdens— and invite us into prayer. As anxious as we are to be called home, I think our Father, our Savior and the Holy Spirit are even more so. We can only imagine in our limited reality what it will be like; Our God knows how sweet our reunion will be.

In the meantime, no matter the way things look here on earth, the reality is that we are safe in His care. So do laugh, dear sister. Smile and giggle. Count it all joy. No matter what this world throws at us while we wait, we are going home. No one and nothing can separate us from the love of our God, from a glorious future with our Maker, our Redeemer, our Helper and our brethren.

Until then, we will praise our God. We will build each other up and invite others to accept the forgiveness and Life that our Lord bought with His precious blood and freely offers all. It’s mind blowing, how much we are loved. So stand strong. You are a daughter of the King, highly favored and much loved.
Shalom.

10 Likes

Praying for healing and the Lord to provide for all your physical needs. :pray:

5 Likes

Alissa, I pray the Father will comfort and guide you. I pray He will be the peace that encompasses you in His love, mercy, and grace. This world loves to give us trouble and heartache. I pray God will fill you with His Presence and will call us all Home quickly.

7 Likes

@GR @Susan @Jesuslover1985

:two_hearts: Amen!! May God bless you all for your kindness and support.

My prayers are linked right along with yours :pray:

Today is absolutely gorgeous! I hope where ever you guys live, the weather is just as nice.

Have the most amazing day :sunflower::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Aww you are too sweet, sis. :heart:
May the Lord pour out His blessings on you too. :pray:

1 Like